Doctor Doom vs. Fantastic Four (stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
The Fantastic Four have turned evil and are mounting a campaign to take over the world. The only superperson left to stop them is doctor doom.

Can Doom stop the FF invasion, or will he be outwitted by Reed Richards?

- Both sides are going at it 100%
- No PIS
- FF have a one month prep headstart

Supra
FF because of prep...Doom otherwise..

Firefly218
Originally posted by Supra
FF because of prep...Doom otherwise..

The FF werent prepping for Doom, they were prepping for their world invasion.

Supra
Originally posted by Firefly218
The FF werent prepping for Doom, they were prepping for their world invasion.

FF because of prep, Doom otherwise

Firefly218
FF because of prep, Doom otherwise

They both have prep so I dont know what you're saying confused

Supra

You dont think FF can outsmart doom's prep for world take over..4 on 1...

FF wins

Firefly218
You dont think FF can outsmart doom's prep for world take over..4 on 1...

FF wins

I dont think you understand that this isnt a direct versus thread. The FF are prepping to take over the world, not to take down Doom. Even though Doom has considerably less prep, he still has the element of surprise. Regardless, it wont be 4 on 1 so much as 2 on 1, considering thing and human torch arnt gonna help in the prep.

Supra
I dont think you understand that this isnt a direct versus thread. The FF are prepping to take over the world, not to take down Doom. Even though Doom has considerably less prep, he still has the element of surprise. Regardless, it wont be 4 on 1 so much as 2 on 1, considering thing and human torch arnt gonna help in the prep.

No its does not, but the fact they can be in 4 places at once and he can only be in 1, and they have Reed I dont see how dooms stoping this..

Firefly218
Doom is actually shown as smarter than Reed. Most of his losses to the FF were either because of PIS or anticipation of his attack. In this scenario, neither can be used to defeat him.

Supra
Doom is actually shown as smarter than Reed. Most of his losses to the FF were either because of PIS or anticipation of his attack. In this scenario, neither can be used to defeat him.

You do remember they are all pretty smart right? Even the rock..

Supra

Read OP, you did not say Doom had one month prep. Unless I simply cannot read or see where you said it..

Firefly218
Read OP, you did not say Doom had one month prep. Unless I simply cannot read or see where you said it..

I said the FF have a one month HEADSTART in prep. Which implicates that Doom does get prep, or however little he can afford - before FF complete an invasion that is.

Bouboumaster
Reed wins it for his team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.