Batman vs Daredevil no gadgets allowed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
purely h2h. who wins?

Supra
Batman

celeyhyga17
Bruce

jaxthejester
No gear?

Draw. 50/50.

Batman has superior strength and training.

Daredevil has superior acrobatics/agility and uses his senses to augment his fighting style in a way the often off-sets foes with superior training.

Batman trumps with gadgets and prep- but those are not allowed.

Overall- these two match up very well when you strip away the ole' utility belt.
One is more grounded and schooled in combat styles.
The other is more acrobatic and gifted with combat (sensory) powers.

Supra
DD and BM can both fight in complete darkness correct?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
purely h2h. who wins?

Matt, obviously.

Especially vs. Dcnu novice bat.

Warlord
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Matt, obviously.

Especially vs. Dcnu novice bat.

pre reboot, but yeah without gadgets I give slight edge to Matt. Or a draw at most for Batman

YFZ 350
Batman.

Boss16
Batman of course. He has better h2h then Dd does.

JakeTheBank
Batman.

leonidas
6/10 bats, not because of skill, but because of damage soak and durability. bats would outlast him and win via attrition in many of these imo. dd would tire first and make a small mistake. exceedingly close fights though. dd takes dcnu bats however.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by leonidas
6/10 bats, not because of skill, but because of damage soak and durability. bats would outlast him and win via attrition in many of these imo. dd would tire first and make a small mistake. exceedingly close fights though. dd takes dcnu bats however.

Well said.

Odekahn
Batman 60/40.

I think the fight would last a while with neither getting the absolute better of the other, but eventually Bruce would find something about the environment to give him the advantage he needs (via BFR, trapping/luring, weaponizing his surroundings, etc).

abhilegend
Batman 6-7/10.

pym-ftw
DD 7/10

Physically & mentally a wash, but DD has a "power" advantage.

abhilegend
No, Bruce is stronger, faster, more durable, more skilled and overall tougher than Matt. His speed edge compensates for Matt's Radar sense.

Boss16
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, Bruce is stronger, faster, more durable, more skilled and overall tougher than Matt. His speed edge compensates for Matt's Radar sense. I agree with this I give Bruce a 8-9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.