X-Men vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaxthejester
Here's a VERY high powered twist on an old classic match!

Amped Avengers vs. The P-5 X-Men !

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123242/2428837-try_again.jpg

Scenario:
There is no BFR for this fight.
All characters act according to standard morality and personality.
The battle takes place on an unbreakable planet.

Amped Up Avengers
Spiderman (Enigma Force)
Thor (Odin Force)
Dr. Strange (Zom)
Hulk (World Breaker)
Sentry (Void)

VS.

The The X-Men Phoenix Five
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Namor
Magik
Colossus

Can these five incredibly boosted Avengers take down the combined power of the Phoenix?

Odekahn
1v1 I actually think most of team 1 would lose vs most of team 2, however in these groups, I'm giving the win to team 1 solidly. Avengers ftw.

Tony Stark
Avengers win

carver9
Avengers stomps, even if they fought them 1 on 1.

jaxthejester
Interesting.

I thought this would be much closer.

A P-5 was able to dominate Thor with greater ease than Void. And they were pretty much immune to Thor's best strikes.
That makes me ponder how OF Thor would stack up by comparison. It seems questionable.

When you do manage to knock out a P-5, all of their power is transferred over to the remaining P-4.
It's almost like fighting two battles at once for the Avengers.
They have to land individual knockouts against arguably like-powered foes, and also deal with the sudden power boosts that amp up their remaining foes as well.

And if they make to the end, their final battle (for whoever is left standing and at whatever level of reserves they have left), will be against a new full powered Dark Phoenix.

That's a pretty brutal gauntlet.

zopzop
Team 2.

Boss16
Yeah team 2

8swords
team 1, IMHO, i see the hulk,sentry,spiderman,strange taking on the 5 and after a long fight comes dark pheonix, then thor comes in and stomps whoever the unlucky bastich was left with the pF

basing spiderman with the current feats of captain universe,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.