Hulk vs Hulk: Animated series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Which Hulk is more powerful at their best?

Hulk from Earth's Mightiest or Hulk from Avenger's Assemble animated?

iceman24567
Avengers Assemble

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Avengers Assemble

The Sorrow
I don't think there was intended to be a noticeable difference between the two but I think Avengers Assemble Hulk has more feats while A:EMH version iirc had the single greatest power showing of both series (Graviton).

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
I don't think there was intended to be a noticeable difference between the two but I think Avengers Assemble Hulk has more feats while A:EMH version iirc had the single greatest power showing of both series (Graviton).

Didn't Assemble Hulk lift up an entire City with one hand?

The Sorrow
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Assemble Hulk lift up an entire City with one hand?
At his angriest so far yeah, don't forget though that in EMH, Graviton was quite easily able to lift Manhattan island aswell and actually had his power compared to a black hole but Hulk still powered through it.

carver9
At his angriest so far yeah, don't forget though that in EMH, Graviton was quite easily able to lift Manhattan island aswell and actually had his power compared to a black hole but Hulk still powered through it.

I knew you was talking about that. He does have the best power ft but Assembles Hulk have the best punching power ft.

janus77
Both would get one-punched by the shitty Hulk from Hulk & The Agents of Smash.

Single greatest feat Hulk has ever had, in any media, imo, is winning a throw down with GALACTUS!

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Both would get one-punched by the shitty Hulk from Hulk & The Agents of Smash.

Single greatest feat Hulk has ever had, in any media, imo, is winning a throw down with GALACTUS!

When did that happen?

janus77
When did that happen?
I'm trying to forget.

It happened a month ago, I think.
Basically Hulk's fists >> UN.

carver9
Which animated series? I'm trying to look at that amazingness.

janus77
Which animated series? I'm trying to look at that amazingness.
I just had a look on youtube, couldn't find it using the obvious terms.

Anyway, it's from Hulk & The Agents of Smash (shit cartoon).

I think it's the 9-10th episode.

The Sorrow
I knew you was talking about that. He does have the best power ft but Assembles Hulk have the best punching power ft.
What punching feat is that?

I would give Avengers Assemble Hulk the win though as he has far less lower end showings compared to the EMH Hulk but in terms of feats EMH Hulk has the single most impressive strength feat.

Agents of SMASH is apparently set in the same universe/continuity as Avengers Assemble, and his feats from that show are pretty consistently high-end as well.

janus77

I would give Avengers Assemble Hulk the win though as he has far less lower end showings compared to the EMH Hulk but in terms of feats EMH Hulk has the single most impressive strength feat.

Agents of SMASH is apparently set in the same universe/continuity as Avengers Assemble, and his feats from that show are pretty consistently high-end as well.
Wow, really the same universe? So why is Hulk like a middle-aged put-upon dad?

I wish he'd just smash the Agents of Smash to pieces (maybe leaving aside She-Hulk, she's quite cool and easy on the eyes).

carver9

When he was punching Attuma and the shockwaves from his punches was sending cars and the villains flying a great distance into the force field. Also, the shockwaves was destroying the force field that was holding back a tidal wave.

The Sorrow
When he was punching Attuma and the shockwaves from his punches was sending cars and the villains flying a great distance into the force field. Also, the shockwaves was destroying the force field that was holding back a tidal wave.
Ah far enough.

I agree though I think Avengers Assemble Hulk wins, if you factor in his showings from Agents of SMASH as well it starts to become a bit one sided.

Wow, really the same universe? So why is Hulk like a middle-aged put-upon dad?

I wish he'd just smash the Agents of Smash to pieces (maybe leaving aside She-Hulk, she's quite cool and easy on the eyes).
I think his level of intelligence/humanity is dependent on how angry he is. To be capable of leading a team he obviously has to have some intelligence, but notice that when he becomes too enraged he starts to lose himself in savagery? Avengers Assemble follows this format somewhat. When Hulk turned into that pseudo-worldbreaker he didn't utter a word, but when he's calmer he can talk in full sentences. Seems a lot like PADs Merged Hulk from his time with the Pantheon.

carver9
Ah far enough.

I agree though I think Avengers Assemble Hulk wins, if you factor in his showings from Agents of SMASH as well it starts to become a bit one sided.

Did you see the Galactus fight.?

The Sorrow
Yeah the Hulk family fought Terrax and big G himself. If you're a Hulk fan i'm sure you will like that episode lol it was a while ago since I saw it though so i'm not sure about episode numbers and things like that.

janus77
Apparently it was episode #15 (but it was broadcast sometime in October).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hulk_and_the_Agents_of_S.M.A.S.H._episodes

^^ the penultimate episode in that list.

carver9
Youtube doesn't have that episode yet.

Nibedicus
The funny thing about Avengers Assemble is that it is based on the movie as it directly references scenes from the movie during several episodes. I'm hopong they bring the same power levels to future movie sequels. :-p

janus77
Originally posted by Nibedicus
The funny thing about Avengers Assemble is that it is based on the movie as it directly references scenes from the movie during several episodes. I'm hopong they bring the same power levels to future movie sequels. :-p
You want to make ALL Thor fans cry, forever?

Hulk at anything like HATAOS levels (which is apparently the same universe as AveAss), would be too OTT for movies/comics.

Even the Hulk that swatted aside the moon worms (that were beating Thor) or the Hulk that smacked down Atuma would be too powerful, compared to the rest of the Avengers, for many Avengers/Thor fans to take.

dynamix
my favorite feat of hulk from AA was when Drac tried to suck his blood and dude (Dracula) went nuts, lol. Hilariously swaggness.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://www.vidbux.com/4fcd2mmyha95

You're welcome Carver.

dynamix
^^ha nice! its snowing hard in Mass so i'm stuck at home. i'm gonna check this out. And is it just me or does the hotel Colossus looks very much like a Celestial, lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just watched the episode.

laughing out loud

Galactus was so f*cking petty and dumb. Didn't think you could butcher Galactus' character so much.

In regards to power showings, nothing about it was outrageous. Galactus was apparently really hungry. Impressive of Hulk to knock him down but in the context of his power levels, perfectly reasonable. At least if he's angry. After all, he felt Red's gun.

Also, how the hell is Terrax that strong without the Power Cosmic? Well whatever.

janus77
Come on, Galactus wasn't hungry when the fight started.

He came to Earth for Hulk, he wanted the best herald he could possibly have - Hulk.

Hulk took a prolonged series blasts from Galactus, blasts meant to kill. Galactus was enraged and Hulk just powered through.

Hulk thunderclapped Galactus off his feet, picked him up and casually over powered him (Galactus was stamping down on him, so Hulk had to basically lift Galactus).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Come on, Galactus wasn't hungry when the fight started.

He came to Earth for Hulk, he wanted the best herald he could possibly have - Hulk.

Hulk took a prolonged series blasts from Galactus, blasts meant to kill. Galactus was enraged and Hulk just powered through.

Hulk thunderclapped Galactus off his feet, picked him up and casually over powered him (Galactus was stamping down on him, so Hulk had to basically lift Galactus).

Uh what? Galactus outright said he was hungry.

Like I said, Hulk had a good showing but it's nothing to get upset or overexcited about. After all, the other Hulk's withstood Galactus' energy beams at different times and were simply knocked off their feet. Even Jen as the new Herald easily blocked his energy blasts and knocked him off his feet with an attack.

So like I said, nice moments for the Hulk but not exactly shocking and in context of that episode not anything beyond other elites.

Fyi, Hulk didn't power through his eye beams, he did endure them however.

carver9
I cant see the Vid but thanks for trying.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://kickass.to/hulk-and-the-agents-of-s-m-a-s-h-galactus-goes-green-dvdrip-xvid-mp3-t8001705.html

There you go.

StiltmanFTW
Youtube doesn't have that episode yet.

facepalm

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://kickass.to/hulk-and-the-agents-of-s-m-a-s-h-galactus-goes-green-dvdrip-xvid-mp3-t8001705.html

There you go.

Nice...that was an amazing showing for Hulk. He was fighting Galactus to a standstill.

iceman24567
I knew this would turn into a anti Thor thread no expression

JakeTheBank
Avengers Assemble is a horrid cartoon.

Agents of SMASH is phucking stupid beyond belief.

Loeb is like the Anti-Christ of Marvel Animation.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by iceman24567
I knew this would turn into a anti Thor thread no expression

One or two Thor comparisons does not an anti-Thor thread make. That said, it does really seem like they're repping Hulk to be the "pure power" character in the team and Thor being the more versatile power player.

Kinda wish they'd let Hyperion stay in-team tho. Sux.

carver9
Originally posted by Nibedicus
One or two Thor comparisons does not an anti-Thor thread make. That said, it does really seem like they're repping Hulk to be the "pure power" character in the team and Thor being the more versatile power player.

Kinda wish they'd let Hyperion stay in-team tho. Sux.

thumb up

janus77
They should make a Marvel Studios anime/live action film of World War Hulk, maybe even make it a 3 film arc, tying in Planet Hulk and then the events post-WWH up to HOTM.

Would be fantastic, imo.

On-Topic: Hulk from Avengers Assemble for the comfortable win. EMH was good but if AA is also AOS Hulk, there's no way he gets beat.

psycho gundam
Which animated series? I'm trying to look at that amazingness. you're such a simple minded creature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.