Zoom vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boss16
Who wins?

Enzeru
At his best Zoom is so fast that Thor would never ever see him. Even in character, where Zoom tends to talk a lot and make mistakes, which make him tagable, he will still be too fast for Thor.

At his best Thor is so durable that Zoom won't be able to inflict any kind of damage on him. He can hit as hard as Superman as much as he wants, he will still not do any harm to Thor, who withstood more damage than Superman can dish out.

At their average Zoom would have the upperhand, since he would still have the speed advantage and even at his average he should be considered as someone, who can dish out Superman level punches, if he really goes after such attacks. Usually he doesn't, but it might still be enough to knock Thor out. Thanks to his speed advantage he would have all the time in the world to punch Thor's chin over and over again and wait for the knockout.

Thor's only chance to win is if he can rely on some of the magical plot device stuff his father came up with. Like in stopping time and so on.
I remember a user on Comicvine once providing enough scans and believable context and by doing that making clear that neither Flash nor Zoom would hold up against Odin, since he has ways of beating them. (Forgot about it though)

TL;DR ... It's a stalemate, if they're fighting at their best and a win for Zoom if we're going by average showings.

Boss16
Only took you 6 minutes to write that I'm impressed.

abhilegend
laughing out loud @ Thor being so durable that Superman can't even harm him.

Boss16
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud @ Thor being so durable that Superman can't even harm him. what's your opinion.

SquallX
Originally posted by Boss16
what's your opinion.

I have to agree with ahbi on this. Superman has done things that would sometimes put him above Thor.

Boss16
Originally posted by SquallX
I have to agree with ahbi on this. Superman has done things that would sometimes put him above Thor. I'm talking about between zoom and Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by Boss16
I'm talking about between zoom and Thor. zoom can hit as hard as Superman or maybe harder if he wanted.

Enzeru
Originally posted by SquallX
I have to agree with ahbi on this. Superman has done things that would sometimes put him above Thor.

Fanboys gonna fanboy.

Feel free to prove me that Superman is capable of dishing out more damage than:
- Celestials,
- Galactus,
- Odin-level opponents like Surtur,
- an exploding sun,
- Thanos ...

... AND SO ON.

As I've said it... FANBOYS GONNA FANBOY. At his best Thor has more durability than Superman has damage at his disposal.

Golgo13
Zoom.

Boss16
Originally posted by Enzeru
Fanboys gonna fanboy.

Feel free to prove me that Superman is capable of dishing out more damage than:
- Celestials,
- Galactus,
- Odin-level opponents like Surtur,
- an exploding sun,
- Thanos ...

... AND SO ON.

As I've said it... FANBOYS GONNA FANBOY. At his best Thor has more durability than Superman has damage at his disposal. tell that to a CA supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.