Superman/Silver Surfer vs Hulk(WB)/Zoom (Eobard)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Said teams are amalgamated, and as such should be treated as composite being.

So who wins? Silverman vs Zulk.

kgkg
Zulk

Galan007
Originally posted by kgkg
Zulk thumb up

Not much of a contest, imo.

maxivitopowe
Zulk

CatL18
Zulk Stomps. but if Silverman has time manipulation, he can win.

"Id"
But Zulk has time manipulation too.

Odekahn
And Zooms time manipulation is quick and powerful enough to make Flashes look like statues in comparison.

DarkSaint85
Zulk wins.

CatL18
Originally posted by "Id"
But Zulk has time manipulation too.
Time manipulation boost silverman's speed.
Boosted Silverman's speed will equal Zulk.

eaebiakuya
I dont see how Superman will improve much Silver Surfer.

It will be only a Silver Surfer faster, stronger and more durable (not saying Superman > Silver surfer in those things, but Superman + Silver Surfer > Silver Surfer alone).

carver9
Imagine being punched by WBH at light speed. That would kill d*** near anyone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World Breaker Hulk's strength with Zoom's speed and maneuverability?

arrrgh

Silver Surfer and Superman would be ridiculously powerful together but man, that's one scary combo they're facing. Zulk throwing an infinite mass punch? Oh shit.

h1a8
Being 2 wins easily although being 1 is powerful as hell.

abhilegend
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I dont see how Superman will improve much Silver Surfer.

It will be only a Silver Surfer faster, stronger and more durable (not saying Superman > Silver surfer in those things, but Superman + Silver Surfer > Silver Surfer alone).
What?

eaebiakuya
Superman will not add new powers to Silver Surfer.

abhilegend
So? His strength, speed and durabilty combo is devastating with a wider powerset like surfer. Eradicator has done pretty much what surfer has done mainly, matter transmutation, energy manipulation, telepathy, TK, energy attacks etc with superman powerset added to it. He's still below superman in power and effectiveness. Superman is one of the most powerful top tiers around and there is a reason for that. When superman received power cosmic, people like Reed Richards shit their pants. Pretty powerful for a no name top tier like superman, right?

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/miscellaneous/ff5.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
So? His strength, speed and durabilty combo is devastating with a wider powerset like surfer. Eradicator has done pretty much what surfer has done mainly, matter transmutation, energy manipulation, telepathy, TK, energy attacks etc with superman powerset added to it. He's still below superman in power and effectiveness. Superman is one of the most powerful top tiers around and there is a reason for that. I don't see Superman as one of the most powerful top tiers out there. That is the Hulk and Thor's territory.

carver9

I agree with this. He has every last one of Superman powers plus interest.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see Superman as one of the most powerful top tiers out there. That is the Hulk and Thor's territory.

thumb up

-Pr-
Lowballing aside, not sure this should stay open anyway.

celeyhyga17
But these are the best kind of threads!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.