Galactus vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
(Ghost Rider defeated Galactus already)

Both at full strength, Penance Stare is allowed, and both are Blood-Lusted, morals are on.

Odekahn
Galactus

carver9
Originally posted by Jmanghan
(Ghost Rider defeated Galactus already)

Both at full strength, Penance Stare is allowed, and both are Blood-Lusted, morals are on.

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Odekahn
Galactus

And... I've been waiting to show this off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiwT-mGEzhE

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

Why are you laughing? Did someone tell a funny joke? O:

carver9

Cartoons doesn't equal comics.

Supra

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Mr.SunKing
the answer is: I win

Wei Phoenix
You've been waiting to show off a link that you already showed us?

ToughMind
The mighty Galactus doesn't even acknowledge Ghost Rider's existence.

Brockalizer
Cartoons doesn't equal comics. don't, not doesn't

Jmanghan

In comic's, Ghost Rider has the penance stare, which will almost always knock Galactus on his ass, even at full strength, exceptions to this move may be Spawn, Odin, Or TOAA.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You've been waiting to show off a link that you already showed us? Hey, I never actually showed off the link. I talked about the cartoon clip, but I never actually posted the clip. (If I could figure out how the **** to post Youtube Videos in posts, I would -.-)

carver9
In comic's, Ghost Rider has the penance stare, which will almost always knock Galactus on his ass, even at full strength, exceptions to this move may be Spawn, Odin, Or TOAA.

Prove that it will work on Galactus and don't show any cartoon panels either.

Supra
Hey, I never actually showed off the link. I talked about the cartoon clip, but I never actually posted the clip. (If I could figure out how the **** to post Youtube Videos in posts, I would -.-)

Those cartoons are not comics. They have no weight here other then laughing at them laughing

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Supra
Those cartoons are not comics. They have no weight here other then laughing at them laughing

The Penance Stare will knock Galactus on his ass, always. You basically just said Every Single Thing that has ever happened in an AS is not canon.

Granted, I'm not saying that specific clip was canon. I keep bringing it up to say, that it still happened, it wasn't in there for a pointless reason, anything they can do in the cartoons, they can do in the Comics, unless you somehow feel Ghost Rider can't do what he did in that clip in actually canon? Which means you think he can't use the Penance Stare, which means you would be lying. I am not being One-Sided, I am just saying, unless Ghost Rider becomes stupid, and forgets he even HAS the Penance Stare, which means Galactus does have a chance of winning, but honestly, with that move alone, he can take down nearly anyone in the verse who has killed an innocent person, and Galactus has destroyed WORLDS, with billions of innocent people on them.

Jmanghan
Prove that it will work on Galactus and don't show any cartoon panels either.

It works on any being, mortal or immortal, who has killed an innocent person.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Brockalizer
don't, not doesn't

thumb up

StiltmanFTW

There are guys that resisted PS and are not nearly as powerful as Big G.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There are guys that resisted PS and are not nearly as powerful as Big G.

Did they kill innocents on purpose for absolutely no reason? And scans?

Also, the moves power increases with the amount of people that had been killed by said person.

carver9
Did they kill innocents on purpose for absolutely no reason? And scans?

Also, the moves power increases with the amount of people that had been killed by said person.

Yes they killed innocents. Didn't Wolverine resist it before? Also, cartoons dont equal comic books. Just stop.

StiltmanFTW
He did. Only time when he wasn't able to was when he was under mind-control.

Supra
Every thread you create is spite against whoever your siding with, Just like you got owned in All Versus Thread with Sephiroth owning some noob kid, GR gets owned by Power Cosmic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.