Rune King Thor VS The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Rune King Thor

VS

The Spectre

The people have demanded it!
cool

JakeTheBank
Spectre more often than not.

RKT in Asgard would do at least as good as Shazam did in the RoE, though.

Badabing
Closing? mmm

JakeTheBank
Eh, it's one of those things where it depends on the Spectre being used and how competent he's being treated. There's definitely an argument to be made based on how competent the Spectre is at any rate.

quanchi112
Thor, obviously.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Closing? mmm

Soon.

Very soon.

http://www.nextnature.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/shrink-wrapped-dinosaur-leg-530x365.jpg

Golgo13
Spectre with EASE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Spectre with EASE. Based on ?

abhilegend
Spectre spitestomps this feeb. No space cheese feats at all. Right Jake?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spectre spitestomps this feeb. No space cheese feats at all. Right Jake?

Nice baiting.

As I said in the other thread, it depends on the Spectre. Given the fact that people around RKT's level have caused Spectre to struggle, it would be stupid to auto-write off anything remotely similar happening in a thread. That said, I would side with Spectre more often than not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nice baiting.

As I said in the other thread, it depends on the Spectre. Given the fact that people around RKT's level have caused Spectre to struggle, it would be stupid to auto-write off anything remotely similar happening in a thread. That said, I would side with Spectre more often than not.
But RKT doesn't have anything even remotely near Odin's feats like "BFRing universal energies" or shit. All he has is statements about how he's more powerful than Odin. Surely they don't mean anything, right?

quanchi112
But RKT doesn't have anything even remotely near Odin's feats like "BFRing universal energies" or shit. All he has is statements about how he's more powerful than Odin. Surely they don't mean anything, right? He has the runes along with peer comparisons which make Odin look inferior by comparison. Anyone with common sense knows Rune Thor is more than Odin.

smile

JakeTheBank
But RKT doesn't have anything even remotely near Odin's feats like "BFRing universal energies" or shit. All he has is statements about how he's more powerful than Odin. Surely they don't mean anything, right?

He tooled Mangog with greater ease than Odin ever did. He likewise tooled Loki who had stolen most of Mangog's power AND the rest of Asgard's.

Those feats alone put him at least on Odin's level. That's without factoring in the statements and narrative clearly putting him on rung above Odin.

Supra
RK Rapes

JakeTheBank
^ He doesn't.

Supra
^ He doesn't.
laughing

Golgo13
You're a jokster, Supra!

Supra
You're a jokster, Supra!

Sometimes I just want to bring a smile to people. If I can do that, my mission is completesmile

abhilegend
He tooled Mangog with greater ease than Odin ever did. He likewise tooled Loki who had stolen most of Mangog's power AND the rest of Asgard's.

Those feats alone put him at least on Odin's level. That's without factoring in the statements and narrative clearly putting him on rung above Odin.
Mangog was weakened and Odin has tooled full power mangog. Loki with all that power had no feat at all.

But, you're the one demanding feats that put Shazam on Odin's level. Here that doesn't apply?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supra
Sometimes I just want to bring a smile to people. If I can do that, my mission is completesmile

big grin

quanchi112
Mangog was weakened and Odin has tooled full power mangog. Loki with all that power had no feat at all.

But, you're the one demanding feats that put Shazam on Odin's level. Here that doesn't apply? Loki has great feats without anyone else's power. Shazam had no feats in roe either prior to this fight in combat.

He is saying losing to one character doesn't somehow translate into equal or higher than Odin.

smile

Odin has better feats, better abilities, a better history, and better wins over opponents.

smile

JakeTheBank

But, you're the one demanding feats that put Shazam on Odin's level. Here that doesn't apply?

Odin has never tooled full power Mangog. He's beaten him, sure, but at the cost of his own life or using plot device. Don't know where you got that idea from at all.

The fact that Loki absorbed all of Asgard's energy at that point and siphoned a great deal of Mangog's energy, the same Mangog whom Odin could only beat with great difficulty, isn't a feat?

You're not this dense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're not this dense.

You're not giving him enough credit bro. He's the best there is at what he does, and what he does isn't very smart.

abhilegend
Odin has never tooled full power Mangog. He's beaten him, sure, but at the cost of his own life or using plot device. Don't know where you got that idea from at all.

The fact that Loki absorbed all of Asgard's energy at that point and siphoned a great deal of Mangog's energy, the same Mangog whom Odin could only beat with great difficulty, isn't a feat?

You're not this dense.
Of course he has. He dispersed Mangog after casually stopping him in the very first appearance of Mangog. He's nothing but Odin's own spell given form. Mangog was weakened to begin with and no longer at silver age levels.

Nope, no feat wonder Loki siphoning the energy of asgard and a weakened mangog means what exactly? Any statement about his supposed power level, any feat at all?

I got it. Feats only matter when its supposed to in between a marvel character and DC character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You're not giving him enough credit bro. He's the best there is at what he does, and what he does isn't very smart. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You're not giving him enough credit bro. He's the best there is at what he does, and what he does isn't very smart.
Nah, that's you brah. Taking potshots and whining, is that all you've got now?

quanchi112
Nah, that's you brah. Taking potshots and whining, is that all you've got now? He has posted scans and you are the one who takes potshots and then cries foul when it comes back around.

JakeTheBank
Of course he has. He dispersed Mangog after casually stopping him in the very first appearance of Mangog. He's nothing but Odin's own spell given form. Mangog was weakened to begin with and no longer at silver age levels.

Nope, no feat wonder Loki siphoning the energy of asgard and a weakened mangog means what exactly? Any statement about his supposed power level, any feat at all?

I got it. Feats only matter when its supposed to in between a marvel character and DC character.

No...he hasn't. Odin has NEVER easily stopped Mangog. He's stopped him due to using plot device bs or basically killing himself.

...wat? Seriously? Do you know how powerful the mystical energy of Asgard is? I know you do, it's rhetorical, but the fact that Loki absorbed Asgard's energy into himself and stole Mangog's energy to add to his own clearly speaks volumes as to what his power level was. And he had a bootleg Mjolnir on top of that, which wasn't anything to sneer at power level wise (he didn't use any versatility with it, though).

GTFO with that nonsense. There's no Marvel/DC company bias going on here, at least coming from me, so don't start.

abhilegend
No...he hasn't. Odin has NEVER easily stopped Mangog. He's stopped him due to using plot device bs or basically killing himself.

...wat? Seriously? Do you know how powerful the mystical energy of Asgard is? I know you do, it's rhetorical, but the fact that Loki absorbed Asgard's energy into himself and stole Mangog's energy to add to his own clearly speaks volumes as to what his power level was. And he had a bootleg Mjolnir on top of that, which wasn't anything to sneer at power level wise (he didn't use any versatility with it, though).

GTFO with that nonsense. There's no Marvel/DC company bias going on here, at least coming from me, so don't start.
You mean this never happened?

Because he was the one who created validus. None of these guys possess reality warping and that's why that feat is meaningless here. Its not like mangog fared any better against Odin once he actually used his powers.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/14198984_thor157180fi.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/14198985_thor157197gy.jpg

Sure thing bro. Just tell me what more hasn't happened in comics.

Yeah, I know. Its not enough to beat a single celestial combined with Odin's power.

vin

Actually Loki doesn't have a single feat or statement with that power. His casual loss against a skyfather doesn't do him any favor either. You could go about using Odin's absorption of Asgard's magic but that's odin and feats aren't transferable.

Hahaha, sure thing bro. Who is asking for feats for shazam in the other thread to make him on Odin's level? You're as biased as any Thorbag I've ever met. Sometime even worse.

quanchi112

Who is asking for feats for shazam in the other thread to make him on Odin's level? You're as biased as any Thorbag I've ever met. Sometime even worse. And comments like these show everyone how incredibly insecure and petty you are in every thread anytime someone disagrees with you.

abhilegend
Edit.

Supra
Edit.

And how do those scans change the outcome?

edit: you pulled the scans

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supra
And how do those scans change the outcome?

edit: you pulled the scans
That was a mistake, I was posting those scans somewhere else. Those were not relevant here at all.

JakeTheBank
You mean this never happened?

Sure thing bro. Just tell me what more hasn't happened in comics.

Yeah, I know. Its not enough to beat a single celestial combined with Odin's power.

vin

Actually Loki doesn't have a single feat or statement with that power. His casual loss against a skyfather doesn't do him any favor either. You could go about using Odin's absorption of Asgard's magic but that's odin and feats aren't transferable.

Hahaha, sure thing bro. Who is asking for feats for shazam in the other thread to make him on Odin's level? You're as biased as any Thorbag I've ever met. Sometime even worse.

You mean the plot device victory I already referenced? Good job, I guess. Fact is, Odin has NEVER beaten Mangog without plot device shenanigans or at the cost of his own life. He doesn't just beat the shit out of or tool Mangog.

What do Celestials have to do with this outside of serving as another petty deflection?

He stole Mangog's power and absorbed Asgard's energy into himself. THAT IS THE FEAT. What don't you understand about it?

You claimed "Shazam in the RoE > Odin + Asgard + RKT". I asked for feats proving that. You provided nothing except his losing battle with Spectre. Okay...? And really, man? You want to throw out the bias card considering your history and habits and multiple warnings for thread derailing? Really?

But no, clearly there is a Marvel/DC bias here - even though I said Spectre wins in both threads - and somehow you're - AGAIN - the victim on big bad KMC.

Just stop, man.

abhilegend
You mean the plot device victory I already referenced? Good job, I guess. Fact is, Odin has NEVER beaten Mangog without plot device shenanigans or at the cost of his own life. He doesn't just beat the shit out of or tool Mangog.

What do Celestials have to do with this outside of serving as another petty deflection?

He stole Mangog's power and absorbed Asgard's energy into himself. THAT IS THE FEAT. What don't you understand about it?

You claimed "Shazam in the RoE > Odin + Asgard + RKT". I asked for feats proving that. You provided nothing except his losing battle with Spectre. Okay...? And really, man? You want to throw out the bias card considering your history and habits and multiple warnings for thread derailing? Really?

But no, clearly there is a Marvel/DC bias here - even though I said Spectre wins in both threads - and somehow you're - AGAIN - the victim on big bad KMC.

Just stop, man.
And that's supposed to mean something? Odin dissolved the full power mangog with as much ease as RKT did. What did RKT do that was so impressive to a doubly weakened mangog?

That the full power of asgard was nothing to someone above skyfather level? Does the only high feat against skyfather level beings counted here?

Absorbing asgard's power isn't a feat. Absorbing man did it too and Odin dismissed him with a wave of his hands.

Yeah, you asked for feats that make Shazam being on odin's level itself and said its generous for him being on that level. I provided Shazam stalemating and downing spectre for a moment before spectre absorbed his magic and killed him. That's above anything either Odin or RKT have done since Spectre himself was above Odin or RKT. You are simultaneously doing all of these, using absorbing asgard as a feat for loki, denying Spectre's feats and denying Shazam's staleamte with Spectre too. Supposedly I should be impressed with Loki absorbing Asgard's magicks without any feat at all, while Shazam outperforming Captain Marvel with the magicks of whole ****ing universe while heavily weakened isn't impressive or anything. You are the biggest hypocrite here.

You think your thinly veiled bias isn't transparent here? Lulz.

JakeTheBank
And that's supposed to mean something? Odin dissolved the full power mangog with as much ease as RKT did. What did RKT do that was so impressive to a doubly weakened mangog?

That the full power of asgard was nothing to someone above skyfather level? Does the only high feat against skyfather level beings counted here?

Absorbing asgard's power isn't a feat. Absorbing man did it too and Odin dismissed him with a wave of his hands.

Yeah, you asked for feats that make Shazam being on odin's level itself and said its generous for him being on that level. I provided Shazam stalemating and downing shazam for a moment before spectre absorbed his magic and killed him. That's above anything either Odin or RKT have done since Spectre himself was above Odin or RKT. You are simultaneously doing all of these, using absorbing asgard as a feat for loki, denying Spectre's feats and denying Shazam's staleamte with Spectre too. Supposedly I should be impressed with Loki absorbing Asgard's magicks without any feat at all, while Shazam outperforming Captain Marvel with the magicks of whole ****ing universe while heavily weakened isn't impressive or anything. You are the biggest hypocrite here.

You think your thinly veiled bias isn't transparent here? Lulz.

No, he didn't. Odin had to woken up from the Odinsleep by Thor's raging storm and while he seemingly forced Mangog to split into the original "billion billion" people, he never truly destroyed him. In fact, all he did was reimprison him because he KNEW he couldn't destroy him outright. The next time he tried, the effort practically killed him. So no, Odin has never easily tooled Mangog. RKT, on the hand, completely dispersed Mangog.

The Celestial Host gangbanging Asgard while at one of their most powerful depictions of all time doesn't equate into Shazam doing the same thing inside of the RoE. But at least it's slightly more relevant than using Malekith trying to suffocate Odin while he was in the Odinsleep.

Absorbing Man =/= Loki. Obviously had Odin been there, he would have tooled Loki, too. It doesn't take away from the fact that Loki with all of Asgard's power plus most of Mangog's own is easily Skyfather tier...and RKT dimissed him like less than nothing.

I haven't denied shit for Spectre. All I'm asking for is to you to attempt to prove your bold statement that Shazam in the RoE > Odin + RKT + Asgard. You can't though, because said statement is about as wild as they come and then some. Lol @ me being the biggest hypocrite here, the guy saying Spectre beats Thor.

Lol x 2 at my "transparent thinly veiled bias". Same old dance again? Really? I really don't know how you can have the gall to excuse anyone else of having bias or hypocrisy. Do you not read your own posts and somehow think you're infallible or something?

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

Absorbing Man absorbed some Asgardian marble:
http://s21.postimg.org/6pqb35h6r/Journey_in_to_mystery123_09.jpg

He claimed that after finishing with Odin, he'd absorb the power of Asgard and rule the entire Universe. Not entirely certain how that translates into Loki drawing power from Asgard being a non-feat. After all, Odin absorbed some energy from the land and held his own against Seth when deprived of the Odin Force.

Fyi, the Odin Force sustains all of the Nine Worlds.

abhilegend
No, he didn't. Odin had to woken up from the Odinsleep by Thor's raging storm and while he seemingly forced Mangog to split into the original "billion billion" people, he never truly destroyed him. In fact, all he did was reimprison him because he KNEW he couldn't destroy him outright. The next time he tried, the effort practically killed him. So no, Odin has never easily tooled Mangog. RKT, on the hand, completely dispersed Mangog.

The Celestial Host gangbanging Asgard while at one of their most powerful depictions of all time doesn't equate into Shazam doing the same thing inside of the RoE. But at least it's slightly more relevant than using Malekith trying to suffocate Odin while he was in the Odinsleep.

Absorbing Man =/= Loki. Obviously had Odin been there, he would have tooled Loki, too. It doesn't take away from the fact that Loki with all of Asgard's power plus most of Mangog's own is easily Skyfather tier...and RKT dimissed him like less than nothing.

I haven't denied shit for Spectre. All I'm asking for is to you to attempt to prove your bold statement that Shazam in the RoE > Odin + RKT + Asgard. You can't though, because said statement is about as wild as they come and then some. Lol @ me being the biggest hypocrite here, the guy saying Spectre beats Thor.

Lol x 2 at my "transparent thinly veiled bias". Same old dance again? Really? I really don't know how you can have the gall to excuse anyone else of having bias or hypocrisy. Do you not read your own posts and somehow think you're infallible or something?
And the same happened with RKT. He dispersed Mangog with a spell and when the right circumstances presented itself, Mangog returned. Not to mention Silver Age mangog was FAR more powerful than the Mangog Thor battled and killed much less the one RKT killed.

Right. We all saw how much effect the Odin destroyer had on a single celestial. Destroyer was no match for a single celestial and that was Odin with all the odin power+asgard. Now we're going to use portrayals and shit? Celestials don't have a single issue appearance bro, we can gauge their power levels.

Is he? Odin who is a top skyfather in himself+the whole of asgardian power was matched by Surtur with twilight and dismissed by celestials. Loki ain't no odin brah and he didn't have odin power either. He didn't have any depiction of being a skyfather either. Stop equating Odin's feats and Loki's depiction. He was no skyfather there.

You did the most laughable thing, you tried to demean it by saying Alex manipulated Spectre and then backpeddled. And I'm going to call bull on ever stating that shzam>odin+RKT+asgard. I said Spectre would demolish them.

Spectre without any amp fought ZH Parallax who was able to create most of the infinite universe and fighting spectre drained him of all that energy.

http://i.imgur.com/MLEz6Tw.jpg

He can channel the power of presence itself.

http://i.imgur.com/qv6zjMY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mHGFtHl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ui30UKw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f9GxZWI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jEstuit.jpg

Create a new creation.

http://i.imgur.com/AsTJAiU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TNzgCjN.jpg

Fight Micahael Demiurgos himself although he lost.

http://i.imgur.com/ppJJdWv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bO4UVPq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VbGa2S7.jpg

Combine Odin, RKT and all of asgard and he would still wreck all of them with ease.
He didn't wreck Shazam inside the Rock of Eternity with ease, so he's not going to wreck Odin/RKT/Asgard with ease depending on the incarnation.
Yet he wrecked Nabu with ease and the same with Thunderbolt and destroyed so many magic users that Alex Luthor created a new multiverse using that magical energy.

That only shows just how much of a beast Shazam is inside ROE.

You somehow figured out Shazam>Odin+RKT+Asgard from that. My only claim regarding Shazam was that him downing Spectre shits on anything Odin has done and then you went 'Odin trembled reality, waah, waah, waah."

Nice baiting though.

I never said anything about me being infallible, did I? But you who think "Me am total saintly and unbiased" come across as biased as anybody and then pretend it is subtle? LOL.

quanchi112
Rk Thor wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rk Thor wins.

Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Based on ? His powers and abilities. Mere mages shut down the Spectre's power in day of judgment.

Golgo13
Spectre.

quanchi112
Spectre. How ?

LordofBrooklyn
His powers and abilities. Mere mages shut down the Spectre's power in day of judgment.

The characters are always at their peak in these battles.

Do you consider that his best showing?

quanchi112
The characters are always at their peak in these battles.

Do you consider that his best showing? I consider the story one of his better showings. I won't ignore when other characters can affect him. I am Mr. objective.

LordofBrooklyn
I am Mr. objective.

DAMN LIES!

quanchi112
DAMN LIES! Prove it.

LordofBrooklyn
Prove it.

Rune King Thor vs Thanos.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Rune King Thor vs Thanos.

Who wins? Off topic. Thor wins this thread.

LordofBrooklyn
Off topic. Thor wins this thread.

Through what means?

quanchi112
Through what means? Magic. Beheads the Spectre.

smile

Golgo13
DAMN LIES!

laughing out loud

Sundipped
His powers and abilities. Mere mages shut down the Spectre's power in day of judgment.

erm
The Sentinels of Magic couldn't do anything to him, they needed the Spear of Destiny plot device.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
erm
The Sentinels of Magic couldn't do anything to him, they needed the Spear of Destiny plot device. They cut off his power. That is what they can do when pushed.

Thor was beyond anything that he faced.

Sundipped
They cut off his power. That is what they can do when pushed.

Thor was beyond anything that he faced.

Are you arguing Thor get's the spear here?

It takes a plot device like the spear or a being such as COIE AM, Joker with Mxy's power, Parallax, or Michael to be able to soundly defeat him.

quanchi112
Are you arguing Thor get's the spear here?

It takes a plot device like the spear or a being such as COIE AM, Joker with Mxy's power, Parallax, or Michael to be able to soundly defeat him. I disagree. Caps amp beat him around like a rag doll. Shazam also of beat him as well. Rk Thor is also a walking plot device. He is above the Spectre and beheads him.

Insane Titan
Spectre wins

Sundipped
I disagree. Caps amp beat him around like a rag doll. Shazam also of beat him as well. Rk Thor is also a walking plot device. He is above the Spectre and beheads him.

Cap's amp came from tens of thousands of beings, gods and demons included. Shazam knocked Spectre down, Spectre got up and killed him, not sure why you brought that up. I'm also not sure why I'm going back and forth with you right now but I give up.

quanchi112
Cap's amp came from tens of thousands of beings, gods and demons included. Shazam knocked Spectre down, Spectre got up and killed him, not sure why you brought that up. I'm also not sure why I'm going back and forth with you right now but I give up. What was left. It was a finite source which stomped the Spectre. His amp was cut off that is why the Spectre lost.

Thor effortlessly defeated those beings with immense power unlike the Spectre.

LordofBrooklyn
What was left. It was a finite source which stomped the Spectre. His amp was cut off that is why the Spectre lost.

Thor effortlessly defeated those beings with immense power unlike the Spectre.

Rune King Thor never took on the level of power The Spectre has faced.

quanchi112
Rune King Thor never took on the level of power The Spectre has faced. He took on far more impressive power than what challenged the Spectre.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Featless wonders like Those who sit above the shadows vs ZH Parallax.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Featless wonders like Those who sit above the shadows vs ZH Parallax. Loki, Mangog, Ones who sit above shadows, etc.

Thor was on another level than Spectre.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud Based on how they handled their competitors I am correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.