Durability contest!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who/what is more durable?

HP Doomsday
Classic Juggernaut
The Destroyer armor
Ultron Adamantium body
Magneto force field
Hals shields around his body.

StiltmanFTW
Ultron / Destroyer / Juggy

Mags' shields

Hal's shields

Dunno about HP.

Supra
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ultron / Destroyer / Juggy

Mags' shields

Hal's shields

Dunno about HP.

This

Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer
Adamantium
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Juggernaut
Magneto
Hal

Supra
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroyer
Adamantium
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Juggernaut
Magneto
Hal

I disagree

Ultron Armor >Destroyer Armor

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Who/what is more durable?

HP Doomsday
Classic Juggernaut
The Destroyer armor
Ultron Adamantium body
Magneto force field
Hals shields around his body.

Classic Juggs is the most tangible durable being in comics. No contest.

h1a8
Destroyer
Adamantium
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Juggernaut
Magneto
Hal
It's a fallacy to go by looks. Of course metal appears more durable.

Juggs is the most durable. No debate.
Mjolnir can damage Destroyer so it is less than primary adamantium.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8

Mjolnir amped with the Odin Force can, sure.

Same Mjolnir toss would rape adamantium.

-Pr-
Does Juggy have his field up?

Supra
Originally posted by -Pr-
Does Juggy have his field up?

If yes Id Say Classic Jugs>All

Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Cap holding his Shield vs Hammer Toss from Thor. Can he deflect it or is Cap dead?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Yet destroyer was enchanted by a power greater than the Odin Force.
So I don't buy that.

Rage.Of.Olympus

No debate? Lol, you don't know anything about the Juggernaut or the Armor

Juggernaut without his force field is not on the level of the Destroyer Armor. I'm not even going to get into all the times Juggernaut has been hurt or other elites can rock or even take down Cain. I'm just going to point to Colossus Juggernaut vs. Worthy Cain.

If you're referring to Mjolnir decapitating the Destroyer Armor, King Thor would rip Juggernaut in half.

h1a8
No debate? Lol, you don't know anything about the Juggernaut or the Armor

Juggernaut without his force field is not on the level of the Destroyer Armor. I'm not even going to get into all the times Juggernaut has been hurt or other elites can rock or even take down Cain. I'm just going to point to Colossus Juggernaut vs. Worthy Cain.

If you're referring to Mjolnir decapitating the Destroyer Armor, King Thor would rip Juggernaut in half.
OP didn't clarify Juggs with or without forcefield. It makes 100% more sense to assume forcefield. Otherwise wtf is there to discuss? Juggs have been written inconsistently anyway. Some writer's didn't write him with the notion of a forcefield.
I'm still of the opinion that Jugg's skin is indestructible. Your logic suggests that Destroyer is weaker than Mjolnir since Thor manage to knock it around.

Classic Juggs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Colossus Juggernaut in durability.

King Thor wouldn't put a scratch on Juggernaut. Not even a tiny one.

Rage.Of.Olympus
OP didn't clarify Juggs with or without forcefield. It makes 100% more sense to assume forcefield. Otherwise wtf is there to discuss? Juggs have been written inconsistently anyway. Some writer's didn't write him with the notion of a forcefield.
I'm still of the opinion that Jugg's skin is indestructible. Your logic suggests that Destroyer is weaker than Mjolnir since Thor manage to knock it around.

Classic Juggs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Colossus Juggernaut in durability.

King Thor wouldn't put a scratch on Juggernaut. Not even a tiny one.

Give me an example or two of Juggernaut being portrayed as invulnerable to force without a force field. I mean, actual notable force. Juggernaut tanking attacks from an X-man without harm, doesn't mean anything. Probably the biggest reason I love dispelling these Juggernaut rumors is because of the ridiculous no limit fallacies applied to him. Thor has way better durability feats of just tanking shit.

How can you consider Juggernaut's skin indestructible when he's been cut, hurt, bruised and knocked around by forces that wouldn't scratch the Destroyer?

That doesn't even make any sense. Thor can beat the shit out of Juggernaut with his fists is evidence he's not fit to be compared to the Destroyer. History has shown us that at a certain point, Juggernaut is barely any more durable then other Top Tiers.

Usually I give people some slack because Colossus sucks but I'm not feeling merciful. Colossus Juggernaut was IIRC his favorite avatar and he even said he supplied him with more power then he did to Cain. On an interesting note, it was said that classic Juggernaut on a good day was a near Thor level threat under that writer. This definitely instills me with a lot of hope that Cain would have done better in the face of superior Asgardian power under that writer. smurph

Yeah, King Thor is no Captain Universe. Or Worthy Juggernaut. He's not even on the level of Feral or Shatterstar. The fact that regular Thor was moments away from knocking the crap out of Juggernaut doesn't mean King Thor can do any better either. There's also no way Thor could beat the shit out of Juggernaut similar to War or rape him like Onslaught did. Anyways, King Thor would rip Juggernaut apart.

DarkSaint85
Destroyer
Adamantium
Juggernaut
Magneto
Hal
Hunter Prey Doomsday

Fixed.

H/P Doomsday had a great healing factor. But his actual durability? Not as great as some guys here, especially say against piercing attacks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh yeah, that sword shit.

Odekahn
Ultron
Jugs
Destroyer
Mags
HP DD
Hal

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Odekahn
Ultron
Jugs
Destroyer
Mags
HP DD
Hal

With or without force field?

Odekahn
With

h1a8
Give me an example or two of Juggernaut being portrayed as invulnerable to force without a force field. I mean, actual notable force. Juggernaut tanking attacks from an X-man without harm, doesn't mean anything. Probably the biggest reason I love dispelling these Juggernaut rumors is because of the ridiculous no limit fallacies applied to him. Thor has way better durability feats of just tanking shit.

How can you consider Juggernaut's skin indestructible when he's been cut, hurt, bruised and knocked around by forces that wouldn't scratch the Destroyer?

That doesn't even make any sense. Thor can beat the shit out of Juggernaut with his fists is evidence he's not fit to be compared to the Destroyer. History has shown us that at a certain point, Juggernaut is barely any more durable then other Top Tiers.

Usually I give people some slack because Colossus sucks but I'm not feeling merciful. Colossus Juggernaut was IIRC his favorite avatar and he even said he supplied him with more power then he did to Cain. On an interesting note, it was said that classic Juggernaut on a good day was a near Thor level threat under that writer. This definitely instills me with a lot of hope that Cain would have done better in the face of superior Asgardian power under that writer. smurph

Yeah, King Thor is no Captain Universe. Or Worthy Juggernaut. He's not even on the level of Feral or Shatterstar. The fact that regular Thor was moments away from knocking the crap out of Juggernaut doesn't mean King Thor can do any better either. There's also no way Thor could beat the shit out of Juggernaut similar to War or rape him like Onslaught did. Anyways, King Thor would rip Juggernaut apart.

Juggs has been portrayed without a notion of a force field by certain writers. This implies him being naturally durable. Even when Juggs has a forcefield then it is ALWAYS ON. But to kill the argument, if Juggs has been shown or hinted with a forcefield as being the source of his durability more than he wasn't then by default we get force field Juggs here.

Also, Classic full power juggs has never been cut or bruised by physical forces. The times he was hurt (like being burned by fire) is PIS and unusable. Considering the shit Juggs tanked, other showings like that is more PIS than Spidey vs. Firelord is.

Thor never cause any visible damage to Juggs. If you use being knocked around as evidence then Thor has knocked around the destroyer as well. Also Thor depowered Juggs. Depowered Juggs is not in this thread.

Sorry but someone surviving a Godblast while barely feeling tickled is far beyond any top tier. So how in the hell would he compare? You seem to be the only person who don't see Juggs as the most durable beings in comics. You are very lonely here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggs has been portrayed without a notion of a force field by certain writers. This implies him being naturally durable. Even when Juggs has a forcefield then it is ALWAYS ON. But to kill the argument, if Juggs has been shown or hinted with a forcefield as being the source of his durability more than he wasn't then by default we get force field Juggs here.

I'm going to make this very clear to you: I am discussing Juggernaut's durability WITHOUT his force field. If you want to argue Juggernaut is more durable with his force field (Even though I disagree), that is acceptable.

It's the notion that he's anywhere near as durable as the Destroyer without his force field that is hilariously laughable.

Anyways, do you or do you not have any feats for Juggernaut without his force field that support your claims? It's either a yes or no. Stop dancing around the issue.

Juggernaut's force field is NOT the source of his durability. It is the source of his invulnerability as far back as the 60's. It's not an either or situation.

Also, Classic full power juggs has never been cut or bruised by physical forces. The times he was hurt (like being burned by fire) is PIS and unusable. Considering the shit Juggs tanked, other showings like that is more PIS than Spidey vs. Firelord is.

That's a flat out lie.

Thor never cause any visible damage to Juggs. If you use being knocked around as evidence then Thor has knocked around the destroyer as well. Also Thor depowered Juggs. Depowered Juggs is not in this thread.

Smh. Gushing blood is not the only measure for damage or hurting someone. Especially back in the 70's. The clear implication was that Juggernaut was one punch away from a defeat/knock out. By definition, he was getting hurt.

I'm not referencing the Juggernaut vs. Thor fight because Thor was simply knocking him around. I'm using it because it gives us a good indication as to what type of force is necessary to take him out. Which is far below the Destroyer.

Thor removed his force field sure, but like I said, I'm not discussing Juggernaut with his force field.

Sorry but someone surviving a Godblast while barely feeling tickled is far beyond any top tier. So how in the hell would he compare? You seem to be the only person who don't see Juggs as the most durable beings in comics. You are very lonely here.

Juggernaut is one of the toughest Heralds. With his force field, he's above Herald level in durability. That much is true, no need to oversell it.

h1a8
I'm going to make this very clear to you: I am discussing Juggernaut's durability WITHOUT his force field. If you want to argue Juggernaut is more durable with his force field (Even though I disagree), that is acceptable.

It's the notion that he's anywhere near as durable as the Destroyer without his force field that is hilariously laughable.

Anyways, do you or do you not have any feats for Juggernaut without his force field that support your claims? It's either a yes or no. Stop dancing around the issue.

Juggernaut's force field is NOT the source of his durability. It is the source of his invulnerability as far back as the 60's. It's not an either or situation.

That's a flat out lie.

Smh. Gushing blood is not the only measure for damage or hurting someone. Especially back in the 70's. The clear implication was that Juggernaut was one punch away from a defeat/knock out. By definition, he was getting hurt.

I'm not referencing the Juggernaut vs. Thor fight because Thor was simply knocking him around. I'm using it because it gives us a good indication as to what type of force is necessary to take him out. Which is far below the Destroyer.

Thor removed his force field sure, but like I said, I'm not discussing Juggernaut with his force field.

Juggernaut is one of the toughest Heralds. With his force field, he's above Herald level in durability. That much is true, no need to oversell it.

Juggs without a force field was shown vs. Thor when the writer tied his forcefield to his invulnerability (thanks for correcting me). Well I can't win this debate as I don't have the proper sources to back up what I say. I concede to this part of the argument. So I'll just say that Juggs without a forcefield is a depowered version (like the one who fought Thor). It is not the standard and shouldn't be brought up here anyway. It defeats the purpose of the spirit of the thread.

But again, I never seen a full powered version of classic juggs cut or damaged by non magical means. Being hurt and not visible damaged (especially without his forcefield) is a different story though. So looking at his history of tanking amazing shit without feeling a thing vs. getting burned by a chandelier isn't PIS? That's far worst than Spidery vs. Firelord since Spidey is more powerful than some random fire and Firelord is weaker in durability than Juggs.

abhilegend
Doomsday below the force fields of Hal and Magneto?

facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend

facepalm Opinion vary.

smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggs without a force field was shown vs. Thor when the writer tied his forcefield to his invulnerability (thanks for correcting me). Well I can't win this debate as I don't have the proper sources to back up what I say. I concede to this part of the argument. So I'll just say that Juggs without a forcefield is a depowered version (like the one who fought Thor). It is not the standard and shouldn't be brought up here anyway. It defeats the purpose of the spirit of the thread.

But again, I never seen a full powered version of classic juggs cut or damaged by non magical means. Being hurt and not visible damaged (especially without his forcefield) is a different story though. So looking at his history of tanking amazing shit without feeling a thing vs. getting burned by a chandelier isn't PIS? That's far worst than Spidery vs. Firelord since Spidey is more powerful than some random fire and Firelord is weaker in durability than Juggs.

Which is how it's always been. Was that so hard?

Seeing as how rarely the force field is even seen in his most recent appearances, I think it's up to the OP.

I've already posted scans for you many times and I'm not even referring to that Nightcrawler crap. The most recent example is Captain Universe beating his ass black and blue.

DarkSaint85

facepalm

Yes. Come at me sneer

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes. Come at me sneer
Ewww.

DarkSaint85
Ewww.

So close......

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Come at me sneer

laughing out loud

Wrong forum!

SamZED
laughing out loud

quanchi112
So close...... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.