...... Team Hyperion Vs Team Superman .......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No BFR..

Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter

Rage.Of.Olympus
In a straight up fight Team 1 has a clear power advantage imo but I don't think Hyperion or Blue Marvel have any telepathic resistance against someone on John's level. I think that would give Team 2 the win. This is me giving John the benefit of the doubt because he (And Wonder Woman to an extent) can be astoundingly useless.

carver9
Take TP off and this becomes a fight.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Take TP off and this becomes a fight. so team DC wins then I take it?

carver9
Yes, DC wins.

DarkSaint85
I could feel the D and the C key on carver's keyboard squealing in protest, so little are they used.

carver9
LOL

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I could feel the D and the C key on carver's keyboard squealing in protest, so little are they used. so true why just come out and say they won in the first place lol

Golgo13
Toss up.

quanchi112
Team Thor wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I could feel the D and the C key on carver's keyboard squealing in protest, so little are they used.
laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Team 2 is being bogged down with green sludge.

Golgo13
I'd give a competent MM over Blue Marvel. Unless he has some TP resistance feats.

Branlor Swift
MM would start mindraping Blue Marvel, and then his physical body would knock itself out running into a wall.

Blue Marvel would just sidestep away slowly.

Golgo13
Blue Marvel would charge at MM and he'd turn intangible, forcing BM to run into a wall, killing the Superman rip off.

Branlor Swift
MM using intangibility in a way that he should?

laughing out loud

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
MM using intangibility in a way that he should?

laughing out loud

He's done some impressive stuff in the 52. Certainly a lot more than WW has. He's been a psychic powerhouse and his shape shifting is uber to boot.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In a straight up fight Team 1 has a clear power advantage imo but I don't think Hyperion or Blue Marvel have any telepathic resistance against someone on John's level. I think that would give Team 2 the win. This is me giving John the benefit of the doubt because he (And Wonder Woman to an extent) can be astoundingly useless.

Pretty much, at least in J'onn's case.

Golgo13
I guess you guys haven't been keeping up with Manhunter in Stormwatch or Legion Lost. He has some uber feats under his belt. And in the recent JL series, they called him even more powerful than Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Golgo13
I guess you guys haven't been keeping up with Manhunter in Stormwatch or Legion Lost. He has some uber feats under his belt. And in the recent JL series, they called him even more powerful than Superman.

I have, actually.

Calling him more powerful than Superman is nothing new. It's just lip-service as usual.

abhilegend
They did?

JakeTheBank
Just like Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman pre-reboot, I'm sure.

carver9
Martian Manhunter himself said that he was more powerful than Superman. Dont know if that is true or not because he hasn't done anything worth mentioning.

JakeTheBank
Phucking J'onn says a lot of shit.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Yup.

Which is sad. He needs to stop comparing himself to Superman and be his own person.

Golgo13

He did face the whole league in a flashback and has a better resume than Diana. At least in the DCnU.

JakeTheBank
It's annoying. I don't mind the occasional allusions or comparison to Superman, but constantly being told or telling people he's just as or even more powerful than Superman is ridiculous. It hurts J'onn's character - to say nothing of his credibility - and makes him come off as an insecure feeb.

abhilegend
Just like Martian Manhunter is more powerful than Superman pre-reboot, I'm sure.
Sure.

http://i.imgur.com/ym3AbYZ.jpg

Golgo13
It's annoying. I don't mind the occasional allusions or comparison to Superman, but constantly being told or telling people he's just as or even more powerful than Superman is ridiculous. It hurts J'onn's character - to say nothing of his credibility - and makes him come off as an insecure feeb.

MM has been fine in the DCnU overall.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yup.

Which is sad. He needs to stop comparing himself to Superman and be his own person.
Superman was directly stated to be more powerful than J'onn two times by Helspont.

JakeTheBank
lol

J'onn waht r u doin?

J'onn stahp

Golgo13
lol wat?!

abhilegend
lol

J'onn waht r u doin?

J'onn stahp
What's J'onn doing? Coalescing of course.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_jonntehbitch6.jpg

abhilegend
MM has been fine in the DCnU overall.
Like getting anal raped by Zod?

Golgo13
lol wat?!

Supermex
Can M.M mind control Superman ?

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman was directly stated to be more powerful than J'onn two times by Helspont.

Okay?

abhilegend
Okay?
Okay!

Golgo13
Originally posted by Supermex
Can M.M mind control Superman ?

Psylocke can mind control Superman.

-Pr-
Okay!

K...

Psylocke can mind control Superman.

She wishes.

Branlor Swift
MM would either get Zod pounded off the bat, or he'd go intangible and fall through the Earth

Wonder Woman and Superman can't win alone

abhilegend
K...

She wishes.
Just that, no snappy comment? You're slipping.

uhuh

-Pr-
Just that, no snappy comment? You're slipping.

uhuh

I'd need something witty to respond to.

abhilegend
I'd need something witty to respond to.
Uh.......umm, you're ginger.

vin

SamZED
Uh.......umm, you're ginger.

vin You can't use that word. "Only a ginger can call another ginger "ginger".

abhilegend
Originally posted by SamZED
You can't use that word. "Only a ginger can call another ginger "ginger".
Nah, that's too much of an oxymoron. Also shut up spock fanboy, you betrayed peter.

mad

Supermex
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
MM would either get Zod pounded off the bat, or he'd go intangible and fall through the Earth

Wonder Woman and Superman can't win alone

Branlor, you saying M.M is the weak link in this fight?
His teams downfall?

Based
Superman has to run tests because he doesn't know his full power. Supes was even crying to Bruce the first time he truly got a sundip. So I'm interested in knowing how MM can be so confident in knowing he's just as strong.

pym-ftw
If manjobber goes after Thor first team 1 wins

Dc wins 6.6-/10

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If manjobber goes after Thor first team 1 wins

Dc wins 6.6-/10

If this is current MM, he hasn't jobbed all that much. He's actually higher than Diana in the DCnU.

pym-ftw
Current Diana would be lucky to be called a low Herald.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Current Diana would be lucky to be called a low Herald.

thumb up

I say midtier at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.