superman vs 800 soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Soldiers are martial arts masters they can have military and normal wes

DarkSaint85
You never fail to amaze me with the depths of your sickening depravity.

eaebiakuya
Superman destroy all military of the world togheter, with ease.

LeonBuco666
WOW!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by pain100
Soldiers are martial arts masters they can have military and normal wes

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

quanchi112
If they have knite they win.

DarkSaint85
Knite doesn't fall under the auspices of 'military and normal wes'.

Estacado
Depends on what martial arts they know....biscuits

maxivitopowe
so Injustice then

Flyattractor
Soldiers win...if they have machine guns....LIKE IN THE REAL WORLD!

bluewaterrider
This poster's post count and country of origin make me think he is familiar with Superman from the recent Man of Steel movie, like millions around the world, and not the comics, which has regular readership, easy to forget, that is only in the thousands, an order of magnitude lower.
Or, if he is familiar with the comics, has reading largely confined to Grant Morrison's Action Comics run, which should just by now have become available as a purchase-able foreign trade.

Recall, in Man of Steel, for instance, that Faora, mighty as she is, is felled by a single cruise missile, not because the blast itself is powerful enough to knock her out, but because, exposed to so much stimulus immediately after gaining her superpower, she suffers sensory overload once her armor is stripped.

In the Action Comics run, recall Clark is not only SEVERELY injured by a tank's mortar blast, and actually saved by the civilians he is trying to protect, he is initially captured when a derailed train knocks him out.

There is certainly room for thinking the number of soldiers listed in this thread could take Superman down if either of the most popular WORLD known, as opposed to specifically American known, incarnations of Superman are being used.

-Pr-
Spite, and not even kryptonite would help. Closed.

Badabing
What if the soldiers were made out of kryptonite and radiated magical red sunlight? dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.