World's Funnest Mxy vs Annataz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
In this corner, we have WF Mxy, who is able to wipe out the 5th dimension and entire DC omniverse and recreate with an effortless snap

In the other corner, we have Annataz, who pwned a far weaker version of Mxy who was bound to the 5th dimension

Bloodlusted
No PIS/CIS or BFR
Takes place in Central Park, Manhattan
Who takes this?

DarkSaint85
Annataz wins.

My heart.

quanchi112
Annataz saps his will.

Cogito
Mxy already kills her weekly

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Annataz saps his will.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
thumb up

SquallX
Anyone that actually believes Annataz stands a remote chance of winning this fight are ****ing high.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Anyone that actually believes Annataz stands a remote chance of winning this fight are ****ing high. Countdown.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Countdown.

You make me want to shoot myself.

The title says, WORLD FUNNEST MXY, not Countdown Mxy.

it's like in the Boyonder thread, no ones bringing up the fact that he was retcon, and using those lesser feats for him.

Galan007
I remember the days when bans were issued for those who constantly tried to act like one 'low' feat superseded a plethora of high-end feats... For nothing but the sake of idiotically hating.

...Sometimes I miss those days, but the hate always makes me lol. thumb up

JakeTheBank
lel

Insane Titan
Annataz for the easy win

JakeTheBank
I agree.

Spite against WF Mxy, tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
You make me want to shoot myself.

The title says, WORLD FUNNEST MXY, not Countdown Mxy.

it's like in the Boyonder thread, no ones bringing up the fact that he was retcon, and using those lesser feats for him. People want to say it is canon so this is the only interaction between the two and he's already has those feats according to them.

smile

Epicurus
Annataz wins in this thread made out of butthurt.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.