Steet level foot race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
1/2 mile.
The contestants are:
Wolverine (before losing his HF)
Captain America
Deadpool
Batgirl (Cass)
Spider-man (Pete)
Batman
Deathstroke (preboot)
Daredevil

In what order do they cross the finish line?

StiltmanFTW
Waid's Hulk - 1st

Wolverine - 2nd

Cap - 3rd

Parker exhausts himself after taking one step and dies.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Waid's Hulk - 1st

Wolverine - 2nd

Cap - 3rd

Parker exhausts himself after taking one step and dies.

Lol... thumb up

Q99
Well, Spider-man's got powers, so of course he's probably first.

Cass has probably the fastest acceleration, though not as long legs. Still, top 5. Capt's really fast and has long legs. Likely second.

Flyattractor
I would debate that most of that list isn't really STREET LEVEL.

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
1/2 mile.
The contestants are:
Captain America
Deadpool
Batgirl (Cass)
Spider-man (Pete)
Batman
Deathstroke (preboot)
Daredevil

You can tell when a fanboy poster makes a threat so their favorite character wins ahah

Silver_Lantern
spiderman

Enzeru
1/2 mile.
The contestants are:
Captain America
Deadpool
Batgirl (Cass)
Spider-man (Pete)
Batman
Deathstroke (preboot)
Daredevil

1. Spider-Man ... simply the highest stats,
2. Deathstroke ... a low meta human and not only a 2-3 tonner, but also increased speed and agility,
3. Deadpool ... a low meta human, who can jump onto buildings and has super strength and thanks to his stamina he wouldn't get tired + there is no Adamantium in his body that might slow him down,
4. Captain America ... super soldier,
5. Wolverine ... low meta human, yet he is short and has Adamantium in him (might be slower than Daredevil though),
6. Daredevil ... peak human,
7. Batgirl ... in theory she should be higher on my list, but we have to keep in mind that she wears full body armor and gadgets, which slow her down,
8. Batman ... peak human, who wears bodykevlar and a bunch of gadgets, which should be slowing him down and let's be honest here... he is not the youngest anymore

python99
Spiderman can leap the the amount of times he needs and probably still finish first.

SamZED
Originally posted by Bentley
You can tell when a fanboy poster makes a threat so their favorite character wins ahah You're just mad I didnt include Batroc, admit it!

Seriously though, SM doesnt have that many running feats.

Q99
Originally posted by Enzeru

7. Batgirl ... in theory she should be higher on my list, but we have to keep in mind that she wears full body armor and gadgets, which slow her down,
8. Batman ... peak human, who wears bodykevlar and a bunch of gadgets, which should be slowing him down and let's be honest here... he is not the youngest anymore

Kevlar isn't going to affect much of anyone on such a short distance. It's not like it's thick plating (well, Batman does wear a plate in the batsymbol sometimes, but even that's not much).

Bentley
You're just mad I didnt include Batroc, admit it!

Seriously though, SM doesnt have that many running feats.

ahah

Ok, fine, I'm mad about the Batroc thing mad

tkitna
Spiderman would probably win, but cant Cap run like 60 mph or something crazy like that? I'd say he's second for sure if not first.

Branlor Swift
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Agility-Speed/Speed/impulse50-batimpulse2.jpg

Shabazz916
Cap america its not close !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.