Green Arrow and Quicksilver vs. Spiderman and Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
- Green Arrow and Hawkeye both have 100 arrows
- Fight takes place in completely empty New York City
- Morals off
- Green Arrow and Quicksilver have 6 hours prep

Spidey and Quicksilver start on ground/ Greean Arrow and Hawkeye start on opposing buildings 200 yards away

Firefly218
I will be first to say Green Arrow and Quicksilver prob win. Quicksilver is just too fast for spidey and should win that matchup fairly quick. Then its two on one with GA and Quick vs Hawkeye

pym-ftw
Then why did you give them prep?

Lol @ Qs being too fast for spidey, but not Clint.

Firefly218
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Then why did you give them prep?

Lol @ Qs being too fast for spidey, but not Clint.

I gave them prep because spidey can websling around the city where Qs cant get to him. With a better knowledge of the city, GA and Qs wont be at such a disadvantage.

Also I never said anything about Qs being too slow for Clint. Dont know where the phuck you got that from.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Firefly218
Quicksilver is just too fast for spidey and should win that matchup fairly quick. Then its two on one with GA and Quick vs Hawkeye from hereOriginally posted by Firefly218
I gave them prep because spidey can websling around the city where Qs cant get to him. With a better knowledge of the city, GA and Qs wont be at such a disadvantage. lol QS can take the long way and still beat Spiderman in speed webslinging

maxivitopowe
Obvious spite

Supra
This is some bullshit, how on earth is spiderman supposed to win against QS?

basilisk
Originally posted by Supra
This is some bullshit, how on earth is spiderman supposed to win against QS?

The only time I remember them fighting Spidey won, but that was a long time ago.

SamZED
Last they fought iirc was when Pete broke into avengers mansion, ran though all their defences and on Hawkeye's face. Tbf QS ambushed him from behind and Pete stopped fighting. But concidering QS recent speed feats he should be able to solo everyone in this thread.

CatL18
Quick Silver Solo.

RedX1852
SPITE THREAD, This match is complete BS and is unfair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.