If you had to choose...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
pick between the following powers, you can have a combo of two powers;

Powers;
-Super Strength --- Max. 15 tonnes for lifting, pushing and striking, I mean what else right? Duh.
-Super Speed --- Max. Mach 3(1000 M/S) basic movement, Running & Striking with Mach 3 Speed Perception
Flight --- This is your only power, but you can reach speeds of mach 2 around 600-650 m/s
Matter Absorption --- Any Liquid or Solid(you can only pick 1)
Pusher --- if you have seen the movie Push, you know what one is if you haven't then, here goes a rough explanation, If you had the power of a pusher, you can make someone truly believe an event, person even their own actions happened, exist or never happened. in one scene, a pusher makes an agent believe he had a brother who was murdered, she made him believe that his long time partner was the killer, he went behind his partner and shot him in the back if the head. (personally I'd pick this one because the possibilities with this power are scary) ---but of course, I have to handicap it, so this power only "works" 50% of the time & the biggest scale type event you could make someone believe is a bank robbery, and you could only do this to one person at a time.
Durability --- think; luke cage.
healing factor --- you cant regrow arms and legs and shit, you can how ever regrow hands, feet and minor body parts. if your heart is pierced or crushed, game over. same for your brain, any other internal organs can be healed at a steady pace, each organ regardless of injury would take about 1 full day to heal. any broken bones, cuts(any size) or bruised skin would take 16 hours to heal, obviously if a cut injures any organs then you add the 16 to the 24 hours you get the idea.
Invisibility --- only able to remain invis for 15 minutes.
telekinesis --- lift any object under 3 tonnes.
shapeshifting --- take the form of any living thing but anything smaller than a large hare is out of bounds or take the form of any Inanimate object no smaller than a chair and no bigger than a car and a car is out of bounds too.
teleporting --- you can only teleport within a 1 mile radius, you can teleport 1 person as long as your touching them, you cant teleport anything bigger than a car.

Pick 2 of these powers, and say why and what you do with them...
also pick whether you'd be "good" or "bad"

carver9
Question. With speed, am I also blessed with the durability to withstand the pressure of going high speeds? With super strength, am I as durable as the strength I possess?

LeonBuco666
yup and yup anything else

carver9
Super strength and healing factor... I would be unstoppable in the real world.

My second choice.

Super speed and telekinesis. I just think this is a good combination of power.

Tony Stark
Super strength and Super speed the combination is too lethal; never mind lucrative.

MF DELPH
Pushing and shapeshifting. The possible real world applications are ridiculous.

IceBreaker2000
Pushing and super speed. Pudding just sound awesome andwith ssuper speed I could finish my homework in 1 minute

Digi
Given the probable implications to expected life span, healing factor is probably my first choice. I'd take living hundreds of years over, say, 60 years with powers.

Beyond that, most would be awesome. IRL, there's no bad choice.

Originally posted by carver9
Super strength and healing factor... I would be unstoppable in the real world.

Ah, the supervillain route. Good choice. Though I dare say you wouldn't be unstoppable given the OP stips. You can lift 15 tons, have equivalent durability, and can't regenerate major organs? Hardly Superman.

Originally posted by IceBreaker2000
Pushing and super speed. Pudding just sound awesome andwith ssuper speed I could finish my homework in 1 minute

Really shooting for the stars with the latter there, aren't you?

carver9
Originally posted by MF DELPH

thumb up

@Digi...

I wouldnt want to live forever. Don't think you'll be the same after witnessing death of love ones, friends, family..etc. It's near torture.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
Given the probable implications to expected life span, healing factor is probably my first choice. I'd take living hundreds of years over, say, 60 years with powers.

Beyond that, most would be awesome. IRL, there's no bad choice.

Ah, the supervillain route. Good choice. Though I dare say you wouldn't be unstoppable given the OP stips. You can lift 15 tons, have equivalent durability, and can't regenerate major organs? Hardly Superman.

Really shooting for the stars with the latter there, aren't you?

Pudding DOES sound awesome, whatchu talking about??

I'd take super speed, and pushing.

LeonBuco666
If I were to take the evil route, it'd be Matter absorption and Invisibility, it would take less than ten minutes to rob a bank or if I was taking a number of people on I could take most of em' out before becoming visible by then I'd be the hardest solid material I could find.

The good route....Probably Flight and Shapeshifting, at least I could fly around anywhere I wanted as a large RC plane or an eagle and not get shot down. By good in my terms would to have an enjoyable life with hum, privileges, if I was to fight crime I'd pick Durability and Superspeed, because bullets and shit wouldn't kill me, and Superspeed would make me a near impossible target in the real world.

DarkSaint85
I pick good, and I'd defeat carver at every turn.

LeonBuco666
That would be spite, carver has no fts to back himself up

carver9
Super strength and healing factor.

Lol..pick your two. I'm ready. stick out tongue

Leon. Be the voter for us.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I pick good, and I'd defeat carver at every turn.
LOL.

As to the thread :
Durability and Healing Factor. The healing factor in this thread isn't all that (though still awesome IRL) but with Cage's insane durability (relative to the other powers in this thread) it becomes sweet.

Short of a nuke, nothing could hurt you.

DarkSaint85

I'd take super speed, and pushing.

With my speed, I implant the memory that you were the world's greatest hero, and everything you do is for the memory of your dead uncle Ben.

It only works 50% of the time, so I'd have to spam attack him, but with my speed, I can pull it off.

Insane Titan
Shape shifting and telekinesis

Supra
Flight soaring above you

LeonBuco666
Damn, it's a tough one...I mean, neither...um, it's such a hard decision.....given there's a 50/50 chance he could make you stab yourself repeatedly in the brain/heart that's a big advantage, then their is the Superspeed, which would make him a hard target traveling and throwing punches and kicks at just a little over 1000 miles a second.
You have SuperStrength and a shitty healing factor in a fight situation, but you have some level of durability, but he's gonna be hitting fast, and boy...he's gonna be hitting hard...obviously not as hard as you...all it would take is for you to grab a hold of him and that's that.

So, 50/50 chance he beats you without touching you or there's the chance, a low one given his speed, that you would rip him apart.

So ill have to give the edge to DarkSaint.

Mindship
Telekinesis. In addition to its own unique advantages, you can simulate other powers. Chronicle, anyone?

Teleporting. Not just for traveling, but for defense and offense.

I would not be a villain, but I'm not sure how much of a "crimefighter" I'd be. I'd probably be more aloof, keeping a low profile, and intervening based on my own moral standards, then monologuing about it, about man's inhumanity to , and developing a love/hate relationship with the rest of the world.

I'd also train a lot, developing whatever powerskills I could. I'd probably also practice situational awareness quite a bit, as tactically, I'd deem being caught by surprise my weakness.

Supra
Guys have any of you every sky dived, imagine that not falling but flying!!!

LeonBuco666
Mindship, ah, yes...telekinesis is strictly what I have put in the list. Nothing like chronicle sorry.

Mindship
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Mindship, ah, yes...telekinesis is strictly what I have put in the list. Nothing like chronicle sorry. So no stopping bullets? No flying? Neither weigh more than 3 tons. Just slow, ponderous lifting?

In that case...probably superstrength and superspeed, with proper, operational levels of durability and perceptual processing.

Oh wait, what about stamina? That would have to be at a proper operational level too, no? Otherwise I'd get tired as soon as I did anything super.

LeonBuco666
you think too much, it wouldnt be slow, but it wouldnt be incredibly fast, just abit like throwing a baseball or tennis ball.

your stamina is heightened but can be improved in short; it is heightened, but has the capacity for "super"

Mindship
you think too much Just giving your question the attention it deserves. smile

(Actually, I like writing "realistic" superhero fiction, so yeah, I've considered the implications of a given power quite a bit.)

Digi
thumb up

@Digi...

I wouldnt want to live forever. Don't think you'll be the same after witnessing death of love ones, friends, family..etc. It's near torture.

Who said living forever? Read the OP stips. You'd die eventually.

Also, I could live with it. We already experience heartbreak in our brief lives and (most of us) consider life a positive thing. How would that change with more age?

Originally posted by zopzop
Durability and Healing Factor. The healing factor in this thread isn't all that (though still awesome IRL) but with Cage's insane durability (relative to the other powers in this thread) it becomes sweet.

Short of a nuke, nothing could hurt you.

This is a compelling argument. The downside is, it's devoid of powers that have the "cool" factor attached to them. These are probably the most practical two choices, assuming you'd be functionally immortal, but also among the least fun combos you could choose.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by MF DELPH

I'd go with this.

Small side benefit of being able to turn into a bald eagle and fly (circumventing the flying powerset which is faster but only gives you one power)

Decimus
Either invisibility and super speed or invisibility and teleportation. The combination leave u completely undetectable and would allow u to the kill every other class combo easily. I am assuming the invis lasts for 15 minutes a day. Broken Tier smile

Digi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'd go with this.

Small side benefit of being able to turn into a bald eagle and fly (circumventing the flying powerset which is faster but only gives you one power)

In terms of fun and versatility for real-world gain, yes, it might be the best combo. I might sub out shapeshifting, because there's some redundancy with Pushing in term of what I'd use it for. Pushing, in and of itself, seems like one of the more haxx powers in this bunch, even with the handicap. If I wasn't going with the practical route (explained above) this would probably be my combo too.

Originally posted by Decimus
Either invisibility and super speed or invisibility and teleportation. The combination leave u completely undetectable and would allow u to the kill every other class combo easily. I am assuming the invis lasts for 15 minutes a day. Broken Tier smile

Once again, comforting to see the supervillains in our midst. Somehow I doubt ability to kill the other power sets would be the most important attribute of this exercise.

LordofBrooklyn
Pusher and Healing factor.

I can make Digi believe he is being tortured by Digimon for the rest of his life. I can also live long enough to spread the madness to his descendants.

A pure win win situation.

LeonBuco666
thats evil Brooklyn, thats stone cold

Supra
Flying Mach 2 trumps running around invisible.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Supra
Flying Mach 2 trumps running around invisible. Not unless you're picking Invisibility & Superspeed.

Supra
Not unless you're picking Invisibility & Superspeed.

So Super speed with invisibility for 15 minutes. What are you gonna do rob people and banks?

Yamcha
Someone could pick invisiblility and superspeed and just be a villain called "Sonic Spank" who just spanks the monkey at supersonic speeds in public but no one can catch him cause by the time invisibility wore off he'd be miles away.

-------

I'd go with Super Speed and Super Strength, so I could just get fit at an insanely fast rate, I'd want the Pusher ability but 50/50 knowing my luck my odds wouldn't be so good, so I'd rather be able to just deliver clotheslines from hell that can cause decapitation xD.

LeonBuco666
So Super speed with invisibility for 15 minutes. What are you gonna do rob people and banks? why not

Supra
Originally posted by Yamcha
Someone could pick invisiblility and superspeed and just be a villain called "Sonic Spank" who just spanks the monkey at supersonic speeds in public but no one can catch him cause by the time invisibility wore off he'd be miles away.

-------

I'd go with Super Speed and Super Strength, so I could just get fit at an insanely fast rate, I'd want the Pusher ability but 50/50 knowing my luck my odds wouldn't be so good, so I'd rather be able to just deliver clotheslines from hell that take people's heads off xD.

Your the only one I would trust here with any powers, the rest would straight up try to destroy the world. I just wanna fly like a G6.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Yamcha

-------

I'd go with Super Speed and Super Strength, so I could just get fit at an insanely fast rate, I'd want the Pusher ability but 50/50 knowing my luck my odds wouldn't be so good, so I'd rather be able to just deliver clotheslines from hell that can cause decapitation xD.

If you comboed Superspeed with Pusher, you could keep trying until it worked. Imagine flipping a coin 300 times a second - you're bound to get the result you wanted.

Yamcha
Your the only one I would trust here with any powers, the rest would straight up try to destroy the world. I just wanna fly like a G6. thumb up!

I'd be pretty humble with my powers since knowing I lack durability, guns would still suck if I got out of hand lol. Plus superspeed workouts and cardio would be awesome xD..I just imagine like...Superspeed jump rope stick out tongue..

Or your reactions in video games, you could spam SO MANY hadoukens.

but the temptation of running at top speed with my super strength bicep curled like a reapers scythe and essentially turning my arm into a supersonic sickle would be hard to push back...

I'd be fine though....

An if I did do that it would only be like..if I was drunk and decided to stop crime in a violent manner xD...like...if two guys stole some old ladies purse, I could chug my brew, crush the can and use my super speed and strength to launch it like it's being fired from a catapult made of muscles, thus turning it into an aluminum bullet which pierces through his partner's chest an then I could take off at full speed and use my arm as a guillotine and while thief#1's head was still flipping through the air, snatch the purse and rush back to her before the head even touches the ground xD.

If you comboed Superspeed with Pusher, you could keep trying until it worked. Imagine flipping a coin 300 times a second - you're bound to get the result you wanted. Oh wow, I never thought of it that way...that really is a good way around the whole 50/50 stipulation haha.

Supra
Yamcha you would make a a great super hero. All that power with humility. I cant think of a better person here to weild the power, as OP states he would run around and cause chaos. Its a good thing he has no real power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Super durability and shape-shifting. All that versatility and application with Luke Cage's durability? You can get into any place, rob any bank, f*ck like a dozen chicks with your twenty foot dong and nothing short of a Nuclear Weapon can hurt you.

I'll be honest, I'd spent the first few weeks just scaring the shit out of people and pretending I'm a Transformer.

LeonBuco666
i actually stated id use it for fun if i was good and if i was evil to cause chaos and kill things lol

complexbrother
Teleportation and Telekinesis

with teleportation you can simulate speed and with telekinesis you can simulate strength plus do so much more. I'll be good. you can take down bad guys with out much fuss, teleport them in the air, pinch a blood vessel and knock them out, knot a muscle up so they cant run, so many ways.

I could go into construction, crime prevention, just about any business and be successful .

complexbrother
side note... can I teleport just part of something (ah-la AOA Nightcrawler when he took Wade Wilson's head) ?

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb381/Karl-5/wade.jpg

Yamcha
Yamcha you would make a a great super hero. All that power with humility. I cant think of a better person here to weild the power
http://i42.tinypic.com/2r7pwgm.jpg

It would be awesome, like the super strength is just to add onto the superspeed cause being able to punch stupidly fast with the super strength backing them? I'd just walk around town feeling like Kenshiro xD..

ATATATATATATATATAAAAA!
Yy6IrQvNWfY

LordofBrooklyn
thats evil Brooklyn, thats stone cold

Digi has it coming.

He started the little dog meme and now he has to pay!

maxivitopowe
-Super Strength

-Super Speed

Flight

Matter Absorption

Pusher

healing factor

Invisibility

Telekinesis

shapeshifting

teleporting

There are a hundred different permutations of this power when I get on a laptop 2moz I'll work 'em out

maxivitopowe
Ttelesis/matter absorption
You should be functionally immortal if you stay in like a metal form

Or even liquid

Or you could go molten the perfect mix tween solid and liquid and offers an unpleasant death to any who displeasure you

Astner
Flight.

asdf83
Healing factor: What's the point of having powers if you're just going to grow old and die?

Super Speed

Supra
Originally posted by Astner
Flight.

You are Fundamental awesome. Flight and Healing factor ftw!

h1a8
Whatever powers you choose it must deal with traveling faster than normal and protection to body. So the key is to find a good combination that does both well.

I would choose TK since I can create force fields for protection, detect objects around me, fly by lifting myself, simulate super strength, etc.

I would choose
Teleport since I can instantaneously travel out of danger, parts of things away (like someone's head), inside of banks, etc.

Firefly218
Originally posted by h1a8
Whatever powers you choose it must deal with traveling faster than normal and protection to body. So the key is to find a good combination that does both well.

I would choose TK since I can create force fields for protection, detect objects around me, fly by lifting myself, simulate super strength, etc.

I would choose
Teleport since I can instantaneously travel out of danger, parts of things away (like someone's head), inside of banks, etc.

thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Digi has it coming.

He started the little dog meme and now he has to pay!

Technically Bada turned it into your "meme." I can't help it if a throwaway jab at you lasted longer than the time it took for posts to bury it on the next page.

In the meantime, let's bury the hatchet. Take this photo as my apology: http://typicaltracy.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mean_chihuahua.jpg%3Fw%3D460

Originally posted by asdf83
Healing factor: What's the point of having powers if you're just going to grow old and die?

Agreed. And for that matter, we're going to grow old and die anyway, and we DON'T actually have powers. What's the point?

I'll make the Kool-Aid. Are you in, brother?

byrdgang21
Super speed & super strength - I'd just dominate the sports world and make millions through contracts & endorsements

Uriel005
If I get Bendis level durability on Cage I'll take that and strength just for the fun of it.

If not pushing and superspeed or shapeshifting. Depends on the mood I'm in when I get the powers.

asdf83
Super strength and durability aren't as great as they sound when you have to constantly walk around on egg shells. Having a diamond hard penis may seem awesome on paper, but not so much when you literally kill a woman through sex.

Agreed. And for that matter, we're going to grow old and die anyway, and we DON'T actually have powers. What's the point?

I'll make the Kool-Aid. Are you in, brother?

Exactly. But that is what alcohol is for.

Mshinu
I`d go vith Pushing and Healing Factor. I`d be good but stay under the radar, using the Push power sparingly but practice a lot to master it (getting a doctorate in psychology for starters too). The applications are endlless, particularily with extended life and perfect health bacause of the HF.

maxivitopowe
I'm surprised no one had chosen matter absorption
Functional immortality, heightened durability and strength

Or

Functional immortality and a healing factor

Bentley
Shapeshifting and teleporting. It would be great for trolling people here in KMC.

complexbrother

I would choose

wink I said the same thing.

Bentley

I would choose

Why would you go inside banks? Can you just use your credit card? confused

DarkSaint85
And why is everyone ignoring the Pusher Man?

With it, people will give you money, anything you ever desired, will never harm you etc etc....

Also, the days of robbing banks and making off with bags of loot are over. Are you going to walk into a dealership and buy a Ferrari with $1 mill in notes (probably marked)? Then do so again and again? It's all 1's and 0's now. Electronic transfer of cash is where its at these days.

Digi
And why is everyone ignoring the Pusher Man?

With it, people will give you money, anything you ever desired, will never harm you etc etc....

Also, the days of robbing banks and making off with bags of loot are over. Are you going to walk into a dealership and buy a Ferrari with $1 mill in notes (probably marked)? Then do so again and again? It's all 1's and 0's now. Electronic transfer of cash is where its at these days.

If I wasn't decided on my functional immortality combo of healing and durability, Pusher would be an easy #3. You're right...it's pretty amazing.

Digi
Originally posted by asdf83
Exactly. But that is what alcohol is for.

Well aren't you a bleak motherf---er.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Super durability and shape-shifting. All that versatility and application with Luke Cage's durability? You can get into any place, rob any bank, f*ck like a dozen chicks with your twenty foot dong and nothing short of a Nuclear Weapon can hurt you.

I'll be honest, I'd spent the first few weeks just scaring the shit out of people and pretending I'm a Transformer.

Lets leave my dong outta this Mmmmmk?

DarkSaint85
If I wasn't decided on my functional immortality combo of healing and durability, Pusher would be an easy #3. You're right...it's pretty amazing.

Why would you need to be immortal?

Use your push ability on yourself, and make yourself believe you've lived for hundreds of years.

Digi
Why would you need to be immortal?

Use your push ability on yourself, and make yourself believe you've lived for hundreds of years.

That's stupid and you know it. Also, I've not seen the movie...can it work like that? Seems pretty random.

DarkSaint85
That's stupid and you know it. Also, I've not seen the movie...can it work like that? Seems pretty random.

Nor have I. But it would work like self-hypnosis, which shows up time and time again in comics....

Doesn't seem *that* stupid to me. What are memories, after all? I'm envisaging a scenario similar to the film Memento.

Sure, you might have self-doubt (am I really remembering something that happened?) but all you need to do is 'push' yourself to forget that self-doubt. Instant happiness. Sure, it might not be 'real'.....but so what?

Yes, I am Cypher to your Neo.

Digi
Nor have I. But it would work like self-hypnosis, which shows up time and time again in comics....

Doesn't seem *that* stupid to me. What are memories, after all? I'm envisaging a scenario similar to the film Memento.

Sure, you might have self-doubt (am I really remembering something that happened?) but all you need to do is 'push' yourself to forget that self-doubt. Instant happiness. Sure, it might not be 'real'.....but so what?

Yes, I am Cypher to your Neo.

Do the effects linger? Would the belief wear off? Can it be changed with scrutiny? Because I find it hard to believe that you'd continue to believe you'd been alive for hundreds of years when you "Push" yourself, then look at a calendar two days later, and oh wait, you're not actually that old. You'd have to "push" out some very basic critical thought processes, likely bordering on physical brain damage, to swallow something that large.

Even if all of the answers to those questions favor your theory here, you're working with an idea that most will reject. We believe comforting lies all the time, but rarely knowingly. How many people do you think would explicitly force a massive lie on themselves, knowing the truth of it beforehand? If you're happy to live in such ignorance, good for you. Most wouldn't be.

As I said, silly idea. I'm half sure you're just trolling me here, though, so let's just drop it and save ourselves some time, eh?

DarkSaint85
Do the effects linger? Would the belief wear off? Can it be changed with scrutiny? Because I find it hard to believe that you'd continue to believe you'd been alive for hundreds of years when you "Push" yourself, then look at a calendar two days later, and oh wait, you're not actually that old. You'd have to "push" out some very basic critical thought processes, likely bordering on physical brain damage, to swallow something that large.

Even if all of the answers to those questions favor your theory here, you're working with an idea that most will reject. We believe comforting lies all the time, but rarely knowingly. How many people do you think would explicitly force a massive lie on themselves, knowing the truth of it beforehand? If you're happy to live in such ignorance, good for you. Most wouldn't be.

As I said, silly idea. I'm half sure you're just trolling me here, though, so let's just drop it and save ourselves some time, eh?

Nah, not trolling - I genuinely believe that if you wanted to, you could. Not that I would. Besides, moot point, as the OP said it would only work on one person at a time...

Digi
Nah, not trolling - I genuinely believe that if you wanted to, you could. Not that I would. Besides, moot point, as the OP said it would only work on one person at a time...

Heh. Fair enough then. These are all hypothetical powers anyway, so "I genuinely believe that if you wanted to, you could" is unfalsifiable. Yes. You could. If this power existed and included the ability to push yourself. Also, tautologies are tautologies.

However, as you point out, OP limits it, and I'm sure the movie doesn't allow for this kind of nonsense either.

LeonBuco666
I watched the movie last week, not for the first time albeit, but not one of the pushers in the movie ever pushed themselves.

The pushers could push any of the other 'unique' power groups...and believe me there are a lot.

Stitchers - could heal just about anything with their touch, not painless though, the polar opposite.
Watchers - Dakota Fanning was a watcher, but she was young, inexperienced. She could see glimpses of the future in pictures, she drew what she saw, she was a shitty drawer...her mother though, stated to be at the top of every 'watch' list the Division had, and I mean the most dangerous as she could see clearly, and easily into the future the most that was stated was 13 years...as she already new the events of the movie before she was captured and before Dakota's character was born, who was 13.
Shadows - could conceal people from watchers vision, it depends on the person; how well they can be shadowed, how long and how effective they are, the power gauge can go from just small objects to people to entire buildings(RARE)
There's plenty others, google it.

But from what the movie shows...a pusher never pushed themselves, and was never stated to, but a pusher can push each other.

Also, the main antagonist of the movie was a pusher, the agent who shot his partner in the back of the head, was then pushed into shooting himself in the head(mouth). The antagonist told him to take time off and go on vacation, the agent insisted he was fine and he won't be pushed again, the pusher then said are you willing to risk your life on it, the agent who was a sniffer(I'll get to that) just looked shocked and scared, the pusher looked him In the eyes and had an inner monologue moment, he said out your gun inside your mouth and pull the trigger. the agent was hesitant but pulled the gun out ready to blow himself away, the pusher then said, don't worry you emptied the bullets out before..a flashback of the non-existent events came to be, and he...well...blew himself away.

It was effortless for the pusher.

A sniffer can track any objects movements, travels, actions etc by simply touching and sniffing an object.

LeonBuco666
Oh and telekinesis was Chris Evans characters power, called Movers, IIRC.

Bentley
I wouldn't choose the Pusher because it sounds much easier to use for evil, not sure why I'd want to have such a burden over myself. You'd soon find yourself to lost touch in reality and become crazy, the human mind can only take so much.

And by the human mind I meant yours, I would control such power, but my use of it would be so scarce that it wouldn't be as nice as having powers I'd abuse happily.

Mindship
Originally posted by complexbrother
Teleportation and Telekinesis

with teleportation you can simulate speed and with telekinesis you can simulate strength plus do so much more. Uh-oh.

DrDeadpool
I would choose healing factor and telekinesis , I wouldn't do anything special with them , after all my only dream is to be a physicist however I'm sure they can be useful in life smile and I am and will be a good guy big grin

maxivitopowe
my math was wrong only 45

{Super Strength,Super Speed}
{Super Strength,Flight}
{Super Strength,Matter Absorption}
{Super Strength,Pusher}
{Super Strength,healing factor}
{Super Strength,Invisibility}
{Super Strength,Telekinesis}
{Super Strength,shapeshifting}
{Super Strength,teleporting}
{Super Speed,Flight}
{Super Speed,Matter Absorption}
{Super Speed,Pusher}
{Super Speed,healing factor}
{Super Speed,Invisibility}
{Super Speed,Telekinesis}
{Super Speed,shapeshifting}
{Super Speed,teleporting}
{Flight,Matter Absorption}
{Flight,Pusher}
{Flight,healing factor}
{Flight,Invisibility}
{Flight,Telekinesis}
{Flight,shapeshifting}
{Flight,teleporting}
{Matter Absorption,Pusher}
{Matter Absorption,healing factor}
{Matter Absorption,Invisibility}
{Matter Absorption,Telekinesis}
{Matter Absorption,shapeshifting}
{Matter Absorption,teleporting}
{Pusher,healing factor}
{Pusher,Invisibility}
{Pusher,Telekinesis}
{Pusher,shapeshifting}
{Pusher,teleporting}
{healing factor,Invisibility}
{healing factor,Telekinesis}
{healing factor,shapeshifting}
{healing factor,teleporting}
{Invisibility,Telekinesis}
{Invisibility,shapeshifting}
{Invisibility,teleporting}
{Telekinesis,shapeshifting}
{Telekinesis,teleporting}
{shapeshifting,teleporting}

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

{Super Strength,Super Speed} {Super Strength,Flight} {Super Strength,Matter} {Super Strength,Absorption} {Super Strength,Pusher} {Super Strength,healing factor} {Super Strength,Invisibility} {Super Strength,Telekinesis} {Super Strength,shapeshifting} {Super Speed,Flight} {Super Speed,Matter} {Super Speed,Absorption} {Super Speed,Pusher} {Super Speed,healing factor} {Super Speed,Invisibility} {Super Speed,Telekinesis} {Super Speed,shapeshifting} {Flight,Matter} {Flight,Absorption} {Flight,Pusher} {Flight,healing factor} {Flight,Invisibility} {Flight,Telekinesis} {Flight,shapeshifting} {Matter,Absorption} {Matter,Pusher} {Matter,healing factor} {Matter,Invisibility} {Matter,Telekinesis} {Matter,shapeshifting} {Absorption,Pusher} {Absorption,healing factor} {Absorption,Invisibility} {Absorption,Telekinesis} {Absorption,shapeshifting} {Pusher,healing factor} {Pusher,Invisibility} {Pusher,Telekinesis} {Pusher,shapeshifting} {healing factor,Invisibility} {healing factor,Telekinesis} {healing factor,shapeshifting} {Invisibility,Telekinesis} {Invisibility,shapeshifting} {Telekinesis,shapeshifting}

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/I+can+count+to+potato_4cd3c2_3697474.jpg

LeonBuco666
That's a tough one Saint, can he use a calculator?

maxivitopowe
Ive only ever used a calculator to do one thing https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3964681472/h9284BEDC/

LordofBrooklyn
Technically Bada turned it into your "meme." I can't help it if a throwaway jab at you lasted longer than the time it took for posts to bury it on the next page.

In the meantime, let's bury the hatchet. Take this photo as my apology: http://typicaltracy.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mean_chihuahua.jpg%3Fw%3D460

You've made the list.

First the gecko, then you!

http://leogrin.com/CimmerianBlog/wp-content/uploads//2009/02/thulsa-doom.bmp

Digi
Ive only ever used a calculator to do one thing https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3964681472/h9284BEDC/

So you wrote them out by hand? Combination calculations aren't hard. Or, if you happen to think they are, the internet supplements your brain quite handily these days...
http://www.mathsisfun.com/combinatorics/combinations-permutations-calculator.html

-Pr-
Durability and healing. Something like pushing would be too easy to abuse, and telekinesis isn't great from a tactical point of view, imo.

Epicurus
Telekinesis and Teleporting.

maxivitopowe
{Super Strength,Flight}
{Super Strength,Pusher}
{Super Speed,Flight} spy
{Super Speed,Matter Absorption} frontline/equipment dump
{Super Speed,Pusher} spy/saboteur
{Super Speed,healing factor} front lines/spy/saboteur
{Super Speed,Invisibility} spy/saboteur
{Super Speed,Telekinesis} saboteur
{Super Speed,shapeshifting} spy/saboteur
{Super Speed,teleporting} equipment dump/back door
{Flight,Matter Absorption} spy/retrieval/equipment dump/aerial
{Flight,Pusher} spy/aerial
{Flight,healing factor} spy/aerial
{Flight,Invisibility} spy/aerial
{Flight,Telekinesis} spy/aerial
{Flight,shapeshifting} spy/aerial
{Flight,teleporting} aerial/equipment dump/interrogation/retrieval
{Matter Absorption,Pusher} spy
{Matter Absorption,healing factor} front lines/spec ops
{Matter Absorption,Invisibility} spy/spec ops
{Matter Absorption,Telekinesis} spec ops
{Matter Absorption,shapeshifting} spy/spec ops
{Matter Absorption,teleporting} spy/front lines/spec ops
{Pusher,healing factor} deep cover spy
{Pusher,Invisibility} deep cover spy
{Pusher,Telekinesis} deep cover spy
{Pusher,shapeshifting} deep cover spy
{Pusher,teleporting} deep cover spy
{healing factor,Invisibility} spy
{healing factor,Telekinesis} front lines/transport
{healing factor,shapeshifting} spy/front lines
{healing factor,teleporting} equipment dump/spy
{Invisibility,Telekinesis} spy
{Invisibility,shapeshifting} spy
{Invisibility,teleporting} spy
{Telekinesis,shapeshifting} spy
{Telekinesis,teleporting} spy
{shapeshifting,teleporting} spy

godking
pick between the following powers, you can have a combo of two powers;

Powers;
-Super Strength --- Max. 15 tonnes for lifting, pushing and striking, I mean what else right? Duh.
-Super Speed --- Max. Mach 3(1000 M/S) basic movement, Running & Striking with Mach 3 Speed Perception
Flight --- This is your only power, but you can reach speeds of mach 2 around 600-650 m/s
Matter Absorption --- Any Liquid or Solid(you can only pick 1)
Pusher --- if you have seen the movie Push, you know what one is if you haven't then, here goes a rough explanation, If you had the power of a pusher, you can make someone truly believe an event, person even their own actions happened, exist or never happened. in one scene, a pusher makes an agent believe he had a brother who was murdered, she made him believe that his long time partner was the killer, he went behind his partner and shot him in the back if the head. (personally I'd pick this one because the possibilities with this power are scary) ---but of course, I have to handicap it, so this power only "works" 50% of the time & the biggest scale type event you could make someone believe is a bank robbery, and you could only do this to one person at a time.
Durability --- think; luke cage.
healing factor --- you cant regrow arms and legs and shit, you can how ever regrow hands, feet and minor body parts. if your heart is pierced or crushed, game over. same for your brain, any other internal organs can be healed at a steady pace, each organ regardless of injury would take about 1 full day to heal. any broken bones, cuts(any size) or bruised skin would take 16 hours to heal, obviously if a cut injures any organs then you add the 16 to the 24 hours you get the idea.
Invisibility --- only able to remain invis for 15 minutes.
telekinesis --- lift any object under 3 tonnes.
shapeshifting --- take the form of any living thing but anything smaller than a large hare is out of bounds or take the form of any Inanimate object no smaller than a chair and no bigger than a car and a car is out of bounds too.
teleporting --- you can only teleport within a 1 mile radius, you can teleport 1 person as long as your touching them, you cant teleport anything bigger than a car.

Pick 2 of these powers, and say why and what you do with them...
also pick whether you'd be "good" or "bad" superspeed and durability.

Blair Wind

{Super Strength,Flight}
{Super Strength,Pusher}
{Super Speed,Flight}
{Super Speed,Matter Absorption}
{Super Speed,Pusher}
{Super Speed,healing factor}
{Super Speed,Invisibility}
{Super Speed,Telekinesis}
{Super Speed,shapeshifting}
{Super Speed,teleporting}
{Flight,Matter Absorption}
{Flight,Pusher}
{Flight,healing factor}
{Flight,Invisibility}
{Flight,Telekinesis}
{Flight,shapeshifting}
{Flight,teleporting}
{Matter Absorption,Pusher}
{Matter Absorption,healing factor}
{Matter Absorption,Invisibility}
{Matter Absorption,Telekinesis}
{Matter Absorption,shapeshifting}
{Matter Absorption,teleporting}
{Pusher,healing factor}
{Pusher,Invisibility}
{Pusher,Telekinesis}
{Pusher,shapeshifting}
{Pusher,teleporting}
{healing factor,Invisibility}
{healing factor,Telekinesis}
{healing factor,shapeshifting}
{healing factor,teleporting}
{Invisibility,Telekinesis}
{Invisibility,shapeshifting}
{Invisibility,teleporting}
{Telekinesis,shapeshifting}
{Telekinesis,teleporting}
{shapeshifting,teleporting}

Flight can't be paired with another power, per OP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.