..... Iron Man Vs Namor ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Iron Man

Vs

Namor

Warlord
tony

h1a8
IM wins

quanchi112
Namor wins.

Supermex
I was going with Namor taking this fight..

Some say IM..

Why IM?

DrDeadpool
Iron man has beaten Namor before with his hydro suit big grin

BlackWind
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Iron man has beaten Namor before with his hydro suit big grin

But the OP doesn't say he gets that.

Tony Stark
Iron Man easily

ODG
^ Far from easy. Namor's kicked the sh1t out of Iron Man before.

pym-ftw
Tony after a hard fight.

Namor is stronger and as fast but has no answer to ranged attacks.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ODG
^ Far from easy. Namor's kicked the sh1t out of Iron Man before.

Yeah... Golden age

Golgo13
Namor 10/10.

Warlord
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Yeah... Golden age he did it recently too in Illuminati

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Warlord
he did it recently too in Illuminati

Ha- He pulled Iron Mans helmet off underwater

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Namor 10/10.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

zopzop
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Don't listen to the doubters TS. IM wins the overwhelming majority.

tkitna
IM more often then not.

DrDeadpool
For those who says Namor wins !! Happy Dance

DrDeadpool
And this smokin'

DrDeadpool
Yes it was Pre-Extremis Iron man.

Warlord
Ha- He pulled Iron Mans helmet off underwater

sounds like a valid tactic to me

namorsubby
Namor wins.

ODG
Ha- He pulled Iron Mans helmet off underwater In other words, Namor's kicked the sh1t out of Iron Man before.

h1a8
^namor underwater is a different beast and is actually an amp.

DrDeadpool
He didn't want to fight Namor in Illuminati !!! Namor attacked Tony first and Iron man didn't expect it !! no

ODG
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
He didn't want to fight Namor in Illuminati !!! Namor attacked Tony first and Iron man didn't expect it !! no This isn't an unfair opinion to have, sure.

But I believe Tony is smart enough to fully expect that insulting Namor the way he did was going to lead to Namor trying to kick his a$$.

Warlord
In any case I believe that the best IM armors (extremis, bleading edge) can beat Namor. It's going to be tough everytime though

namorsubby
When hasn't Namor dominated ironman?

JayDaDon
There was plenty of water around Namor in pretty much every encounter they had. If it was a neutral setting I'd say Stark outsmarts Namor.

StiltmanFTW
@Jay

I could never beat you, Namor. But I could always outsmart you.

celeyhyga17
Gun to my head Tony.

Wonder Man
Namor because of his stamina.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Supermex
I was going with Namor taking this fight..

Some say IM..

Why IM?

Not an expert between the two, but I've seen two, maybe three occasions where Iron man easily took-out Namor with heat.....and the two I'm sure about were underwater.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
@Jay

I could never beat you, Namor. But I could always outsmart you.

thumb up

VanMae
One of the best rivalries in comics, which has gone back and forth for nearly fifty years. Could go either way.

ODG
Originally posted by namorsubby
When hasn't Namor dominated ironman? A couple of fights.

namorsubby
Namors been kicking his ass for a few decades now so...

eaebiakuya
Funny thing is: in the past, they have good fights. Tony get tons of upgrades in his armor...and the fight still the same way.

After new armor and upgrades he should beat Namor always, but everytime is a stealmate/hard fight in comics.

"Id"
On Tony's best day he stalemates Namor. But the norm is him getting Imperious Wrecked.

ODG
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Funny thing is: in the past, they have good fights. Tony get tons of upgrades in his armor...and the fight still the same way.

After new armor and upgrades he should beat Namor always, but everytime is a stealmate/hard fight in comics. Tony used to be plagued with keeping his power levels up in the past. Still a problem these days, but back then it was really, really pronounced. Originally posted by namorsubby
Namors been kicking his ass for a few decades now so... True. But Tony's given as good as he's taken in a couple of fights.

JayDaDon
Again, water has always been the difference maker.

namorsubby
Namor being a more powerful character at his peak has always been the difference. You want to dehydrate him to make it fair? Sure, whatever. That just means he lost because he was weakened.

StiltmanFTW
Tony still found a way to beat him w/ an old suit and weakened mind.

Namor's good, but Iron Man is... Invincible stick out tongue

namorsubby
I concede, again....no, I un-concede....then re-concede....then un-concede, again.

Iron man loses. Then Namor throws a car on Lord Barton, but breaks his arms first so he can't lift it.

JayDaDon
Namor being a more powerful character at his peak has always been the difference. You want to dehydrate him to make it fair? Sure, whatever. That just means he lost because he was weakened.

Being submerged in water is a field advantage. Nothing more nothing less. You give Namor the field advantage well it's obvious who's going to win. Its exactly the reason we use neutral settings for these fights. Also, nobody said he'd be dehydrated, he has a hydro suit as standard equipment.

DrDeadpool
When hasn't Namor dominated ironman?
I just posted some scans in previous page. smokin'

namorsubby
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Being submerged in water is a field advantage. Nothing more nothing less. You give Namor the field advantage well it's obvious who's going to win. Its exactly the reason we use neutral settings for these fights. Also, nobody said he'd be dehydrated, he has a hydro suit as standard equipment. As long as he's completely hydrated he'll win in or out of water.

Drakon09
Namor

ilikecomics
Originally posted by zopzop
Don't listen to the doubters TS. IM wins the overwhelming majority.

when are you changing your Sig to iron man ?

Tony Stark
As long as he's completely hydrated he'll win in or out of water.

confused eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing sick

JayDaDon
As long as he's completely hydrated he'll win in or out of water.

There's a difference between being hydrated and fully submerged or near a body of water. Submerged, Namor knocked out the Hulk. Hydrated or anything less, he hasnt been anywhere near as impressive. Pretty sure Thor punked him through brute force even though it was raining.

namorsubby
I've seen all of their fights so conveniently hand picking panels that favor Iron man does not persuade me to believe he'd win here. Why, you say? Because Namor has always clearly had the upper hand in 90% of their encounters. He's more powerful, plain and simple. I understand that some of you want Tony to win, and that some of you will indeed stick to that stance.....all I'm saying is comic proof in not your their favor.

namorsubby
There's a difference between being hydrated and fully submerged or near a body of water. Submerged, Namor knocked out the Hulk. Hydrated or anything less, he hasnt been anywhere near as impressive. Pretty sure Thor punked him through brute force even though it was raining. pretty sure you're not too educated in the subject you are choosing to compare with a another. He has about five stalemates with Thor btw.

h1a8
Namor is physically superior to Tony, but not by a lot.
The problem is in a forum fight PIS is off.
That means Tony is really smart and will use his weaponry and defenses pretty well.
Comic fights, for most of the time, have silly plot and don't display what will really happen.

Namor has no ranged attacks or defenses to ranged attacks other than his durability.
Tony can definitely bypass Namor's durability with some of his nasty weaponry.
Also Tony has great defenses (besides his armor) such as force fields, repulsor blasts, etc.
As far as Tony's armor, he has shown through history to be able to take multiple hits from Hulk, OF Thor, Sentry, and still being operational. Plus Tony has a hf right?

Tony wins.

namorsubby
Problem is that nothing you've said is backed by the majority of what's on panel. Tonys weaponry rarely even harms Namor significantly if at all.

h1a8
Problem is that nothing you've said is backed by the majority of what's on panel. Tonys weaponry rarely even harms Namor significantly if at all.

Scans or issue numbers?
The reason I say this is because Tony has an impressive resume of harming beings equal or above Namor in durability.

In most of their fights Iron-man fights Namor h2h (mostly brawling). He did affect Namor with every punch. Hell IM has busted the Sentry's nose before and koed Hulk. I don't recall many (if any) blasts against Namor.

I don't recall IM using
1. missiles
2. lasers
3. repulsor blasts
4. unibeam
5. molecular incinerative rays
6. Flamethrowers as hot as the earth's core
7. Telescoping super-cavitation swords
8. Graviton beams
9. force fields
etc.

Tony mostly has brawled with Namor.

JayDaDon
Again, water is always a huge factor. Would we use sun amped Superman for every thread? Why assume Namor will be at his strongest here? (submerged) The last time Namor trashed Iron man, he was freaking miles underwater.

JayDaDon
pretty sure you're not too educated in the subject you are choosing to compare with a another. He has about five stalemates with Thor btw.

Doesn't really matter, compare him underwater and out of water(water suit) the difference is substantial.

namorsubby
Sun dipped superman = Namor in water? He's the same strength fully hydrated as he is submerged. You're really over exaggerating, which is understandable because you couldn't make much of a case for iron man if you weren't. I'm not gonna post scans from every fight here but they are readily available to anyone through the magic of internet. Namor has clearly had the upper hand in most encounters especially recently. In the Namor mini he said none of im weapons have ever hurt him. You should probably look at his other fights with elite 100+ class characters to gain some insight on just how formidable he is(on land or in water)

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?topic=144124.0

Tony Stark
Sun dipped superman = Namor in water? He's the same strength fully hydrated as he is submerged. You're really over exaggerating, which is understandable because you couldn't make much of a case for iron man if you weren't. I'm not gonna post scans from every fight here but they are readily available to anyone through the magic of internet. Namor has clearly had the upper hand in most encounters especially recently. In the Namor mini he said none of im weapons have ever hurt him. You should probably look at his other fights with elite 100+ class characters to gain some insight on just how formidable he is(on land or in water)

Like The THING?

JayDaDon

If the battleground is neutral iron man is more than capable of winning. The comics support this. If we give field advantage to N amor he's going to win. Unless you have an scans of N amor beating IM without a large body of water present, I'm pretty sure a conclusion can be made that the more water is present, the stronger namor is. Complete submersion is his amp. We don't allow aquaman that benefit so namor doesn't get it either. In a neutral setting iron man will be faster, smarter and have far more options than being trapped leagues underwater in Namor's field advantage.

namorsubby
I can tell you feel that you don't need to actually be aware of his performances to make such assertions. Namor at full hydration in his suit is more powerful across the board. Why would he lose? He can absorb and redirect IMs repulsor rays. He's obviously stronger and more durable. He once threw a large tank with one hand tens of thousands of feet in the air and hit tonys plane......ON LAND. I don't even think IM is faster honestly. So why does he win? Because you want him too?

JayDaDon
Strength is the one thing Namor has. In an open environment, every option is available to Iron man, not just his low power repulsors he used. Lets be honest, that illuminati fight was not the best Iron man had to throw at him. If you think that's it, you need to read up on Iron man. Environment is EVERYTHING.

Tony Stark
I can tell you feel that you don't need to actually be aware of his performances to make such assertions. Namor at full hydration in his suit is more powerful across the board. Why would he lose? He can absorb and redirect IMs repulsor rays. He's obviously stronger and more durable. He once threw a large tank with one hand tens of thousands of feet in the air and hit tonys plane......ON LAND. I don't even think IM is faster honestly. So why does he win? Because you want him too?

Picking up and throwing a tank around isn't really anything to write home to Mom about. It seems as if everyone is doing it these days.

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6633/feat15strengthqz5.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/5/54353/2022972-thundra_by_larafan.jpg

namorsubby
Strength is the one thing Namor has. In an open environment, every option is available to Iron man, not just his low power repulsors he used. Lets be honest, that illuminati fight was not the best Iron man had to throw at him. If you think that's it, you need to read up on Iron man. Environment is EVERYTHING. Namor. Is. More. Powerful. Than. Ironman.

And yeah Spider-Man threw a tank into the ground and somebody else lifted one. Namor just threw it one handed thousands of feet into the air accurately and hit a plane. Same difference.

StiltmanFTW
Picking up and throwing a tank around isn't really anything to write home to Mom about. It seems as if everyone is doing it these days.

Spiderman lifted a mini-tank in that scan. Read the issue.

Thundra pic looks like fan art, to be honest.

Iron-man
Namors been kicking his ass for a few decades now so...
Since when has their record ever been a stomp in Namor's favor? There were a lot of draws, Namor winning one-3 fights, and Iron Man winning his couple of fights too. Record is very close.

You could read all of the fights between Iron Man vs Namor, even when Namor is portrayed as more powerful, Iron Man is able to outsmarted Namor and use Namor's weakness against him.

Illumanti is a popular comic, but everybody forgets that Iron Man was able to defeat Namor while losing his intelligence, in a outdated armor using the enviroment in Fraction's run. There was a issue where Iron Man defeated Argo drone that Namor was struggling to defeat in back when Iron Man had the extermis armor.

You bring the time when Namor through a tank at Iron Man, don't forget that Iron Man was able to feat Namor take it to a draw in that same issue.

It's not a stomp for either side.

carver9
Spiderman lifted a mini-tank in that scan. Read the issue.

Thundra pic looks like fan art, to be honest.

The Spiderman scene, the tank was still 100 ton plus. Also, how does that apply to Namor (this isn't towards you Stilt)? Namor has been stated as being capable of shaking the planet while fist fighting. Namor has held up Utopia with pure strength alone. This doesn't include his other fts. He has strength fts that puts him in the Elite tier if we look at everything as a whole.

As for the fight, Namor is taking this.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
The Spiderman scene, the tank was still 100 ton plus. Also, how does that apply to Namor (this isn't towards you Stilt)? Namor has been stated as being capable of shaking the planet while fist fighting. Namor has held up Utopia with pure strength alone. This doesn't include his other fts. He has strength fts that puts him in the Elite tier if we look at everything as a whole.

As for the fight, Namor is taking this.

Where does it say it's over 100 tons?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Where does it say it's over 100 tons?

No where. I'm going by the height, width, and diameter of the tank.

-Pr-
No where. I'm going by the height, width, and diameter of the tank.

Really? What did you measure it as?

Branlor Swift
Really? What did you measure it as? laughing out loud

Iron-man

Again in that same thread as shows. Namor has only won like 2 fight, Iron Man has beaten Namor in once, and another issue in Fraction's Run. The record is basically even unless we are missing something.

Underwater Namor doesn't stomp Iron Man either given that Iron Man has fought Namor underwater.. As well as Iron Man defeating Argonaut underwater drone that was giving Namor trouble.

Yes Namor is more powerful, but that doesn't mean much when Namor wins because Iron Man is known to defeat people out of his weight class by smarter then them.

carver9
Really? What did you measure it as?

My amazing 20/20 vision.

-Pr-
My amazing 20/20 vision.

laughing out loud

Very few, if any tanks, weight over 80 tons, never mind 100.

The average tank is around 60 tons, and that's the larger variety still in use today.

Tony Stark
My amazing 20/20 vision.

And NOW you're an android reporter on ABC... WoW this is getting strange fast.

carver9
laughing out loud

The average tank is around 60 tons, and that's the larger variety still in use today.

Thought a tank weighed a lil more than that. Not arguing against you though because I could be wrong. Guess I'll google it.

JayDaDon
Namor. Is. More. Powerful. Than. Ironman.

Because Iron man has never beaten characters more powerful than himself right?

iscaremonkeys
Because Iron man has never beaten characters more powerful than himself right?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/84998/2392548-namor_ironman.jpg

JayDaDon
We already discussed this

iscaremonkeys
and your still arguing after its been showed that he ONESHOTED Tony?

namorsubby
Because Iron man has never beaten characters more powerful than himself right? He sure as hell isn't favored. Namor has multiple stalemates with a million different versions of Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hercules, Black Bolt, etc. Does that mean he has the upper hand in a forum match, no. Why? Because they are more powerful than him(sans Herc maybe)

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
and your still arguing after its been showed that he ONESHOTED Tony? no expression

StiltmanFTW
The Spiderman scene, the tank was still 100 ton plus.

Stop making shit up.

laughing out loud

thumb up

The tank shown in a comic was stated to be a T-90, but not your regular T-90; as noted by Paladin, they were just mini-tanks.

So less than 47.5 tonnes, impossible to say how much less because the mini version of it exists only in comics, as far as I know.

Tony Stark
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/84998/2392548-namor_ironman.jpg

This is what is being considered a ONE SHOT now? Someone gets punched through a building and is flying through the air; that's a ONE SHOT?

WOW!!!

I can remember when a ONE SHOT was a ONE HIT KO...

These times; they are a changing.

DarkSaint85
This is what is being considered a ONE SHOT now? Someone gets punched through a building and is flying through the air; that's a ONE SHOT?

WOW!!!

These times; they are a changing.

Plus, IIRC, he then knocked him into the ocean and got to tear his faceplate off....

Without the advantage of the sea here, hard time seeing him replicate that.

I give Iron Man the win.

namorsubby
The scans simply an indication of how the fight will play out. So many people seen to want this guy to win here, without much to support that position. Perplexing.

StiltmanFTW
He didn't get one-shotted, in fact he was blasting Namor with repulsors (with, admittedly, no effect) right after.

Who claimed it was a 1shot anyway?

namorsubby
I know. My only question is WHY should Ironman win here? Is there a vat full of oil/pollution(plot device) for him to fall into and suffocate here like last time? I don't think thats forum standard.

DarkSaint85
Depends on how all-out you want Tony to get.

h1a8
Iron man has used heat to dehydrate Namor before.
Iron man has many weapons and tactics he could use.
Iron man has
1.the infamous laser
2. unibeam (much more powerful than repulsor blasts)
3. force fields (I don't see Namor breaking through those any time soon)
4. swords
5. missiles
and much more

Tony has feats of hurting/damaging and winning against beings equal or greater than Namor's durability.

Strength seems to be the biggest deciding factor in forum fights. Namor is stronger, but not that damn much stronger. Speed is a wash, maybe a tad bit to IM. Durability goes to Namor, but slightly as IM is no slouch and he also has HF.
IM has ranged attacks, force field generation, heat generation, etc.
He wins all day long.

StiltmanFTW
Uni-beam didn't work on Namor. Tony was using an old suit then, though.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by h1a8
Iron man has
1.the infamous laser
2. unibeam (much more powerful than repulsor blasts)
4. swords
5. missiles
and much more

Tony has feats of hurting/damaging and winning against beings equal or greater than Namor's durability.

Strength seems to be the biggest deciding factor in forum fights. Namor is stronger, but not that damn much stronger. Speed is a wash, maybe a tad bit to IM. Durability goes to Namor, but slightly as IM is no slouch and he also has HF.
He wins all day long.
Strength is really overrated in these fights !! so what , Namor is stronger but Tony has so many weapons and tech on his armor which will give him the edge.

namorsubby
Originally posted by h1a8
Iron man has
1.the infamous laser
2. unibeam (much more powerful than reputlsor blasts)
4. swords
5. missiles
and much more

He wins all day long. You're naming weapons he has...but Namor can absorb and redirect his primary weapon. You're saying what he can do to Namor, but it's what he's clearly failed to do many, many times. For all his gadgets, he is obviously outmatched. Namor clearly has the upper hand based on....everything, really. But if you wish to turn a blind eye to the overwhelming on panel proof, then go ahead guys. I do not care.

Also, Namor has extreme heat resistant....He's endured nova flame. It took 3 human torches to overheat him(Jim Hammond, Johnny Storm, and Toro). His skin is fire proof....but yeah, whatever.

Namor FTW

JayDaDon
If you can show us fights between the two where there was NO massive body of water near by, and Namor stomped, then maybe we can go from there. But I still say, in a neutral environment, Tony exposes just how much smarter he is and outsmarts Namor.

carver9
There's a difference between being hydrated and fully submerged or near a body of water. Submerged, Namor knocked out the Hulk. Hydrated or anything less, he hasnt been anywhere near as impressive. Pretty sure Thor punked him through brute force even though it was raining.

Circumstances with the Thor fight. Namor wasn't at 100% when that happened...it was stated on panel.

StiltmanFTW
And he wasn't really knocked out, was he?

carver9
And he wasn't really knocked out, was he?

Can't remember off hand...I dont think he was koed. Does anyone have the issue number for that scene.?

StiltmanFTW
Someone posted the following pages not long ago, iirc. Looked like Namor was ok. Flash ko at the very best.

But yeah, double-checking it would definitely be appreciated.

Tony Stark
You're naming weapons he has...but Namor can absorb and redirect his primary weapon. You're saying what he can do to Namor, but it's what he's clearly failed to do many, many times. For all his gadgets, he is obviously outmatched. Namor clearly has the upper hand based on....everything, really. But if you wish to turn a blind eye to the overwhelming on panel proof, then go ahead guys. I do not care.

Also, Namor has extreme heat resistant....He's endured nova flame. It took 3 human torches to overheat him(Jim Hammond, Johnny Storm, and Toro). His skin is fire proof....but yeah, whatever.

Namor FTW

Namor was no worse for wear after a Nova blast this I'd have to see...

iscaremonkeys

WOW!!!

These times; they are a changing. he wasent KO'ed from this? I remember he was. He still is no match for the king of the sea
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/58496/2828069-namorefeat513dy.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/121048/2471375-namor_strengthfeat.jpg
http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-2471356

StiltmanFTW
You remember wrong, then.

iscaremonkeys
if tony had hulk buster then id say this is a fight but without it its like slaughter. tony deserves better

VanMae
Iron Man wins the majority.

namorsubby
Namor was no worse for wear after a Nova blast this I'd have to see... He barely endured it. It still took three torches to overheat him. One of them being Jim Hammond, who actually killed ironman in mere moments with his flame. That, and overloading sentry, flooring the mighty avengers, burrowing to the earths core, and claiming he could actually destroy the entire world with his flame, which can reach nova level temperatures without "going nova" and exhausting himself like Johnny. Namor has been enduring his flame since about the eighth issue of marvel comics....quite some time.

DrDeadpool
Unlike Tony , Namor has limited powers, yes namor is stronger but that doesn't give him the win, if Iron man fights smart , doesn't involve into a h2h fight , he easily wins , Tony has Multi-directional attacks , he has satellites that can be aimed on Namor, I mean he has many ways to put down Namor if he wants !!!

namorsubby
So tell me, what exactly is going to stop Namor from getting to him eventually, making it close combat/h2h, and ripping him a new one? Please, be specific. Uni beam and repulsors are already out of the equation, because they simply charge Namor up in essence.

DarkSaint85
A lightsabre?

I did say before, depends how all-out you want to make Tony.

Tony Stark
if tony had hulk buster then id say this is a fight but without it its like slaughter. tony deserves better

rolling on floor laughing

Tony doesn't need HULK Buster armor to take down Namor

namorsubby
rolling on floor laughing

Tony doesn't need HULK Buster armor to take down Namor according to....nothing.

JayDaDon
Didn't somebody already post wins Iron man has over Namor?

iscaremonkeys
Didn't somebody already post wins Iron man has over Namor? that's like posting how many wins thing has over hulk. 1 out of like 35.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=360473&pagenumber=81
boom

Iron-man
that's like posting how many wins thing has over hulk. 1 out of like 35.

boom
Of course that would be ignoring that Iron Man has stalemated Namor many times, Namor has only won two of his fights, only one fight that has shown that underwater stomps Iron Man. And the fact that Iron Man has recently beaten Namor using his weakness against him. The fight is not as one sided as you guys are trying to

You can begin up Black Panther armor being called superior to Iron Man, but I must also remind you that Iron Man made armor that had the edge over Namor underwater, and he beat that same armor just fine.
http://www.comixology.com/Iron-Man-12/digital-comic/636

JayDaDon
that's like posting how many wins thing has over hulk. 1 out of like 35.

boom

Yeah not even close. Especially when Namor only has like 2 wins iirc

namorsubby
Look at the context of all the fights, especially recently. Then make an informed decision based on what's on panel. That's how it's supposed to happen.

h1a8
You're naming weapons he has...but Namor can absorb and redirect his primary weapon. You're saying what he can do to Namor, but it's what he's clearly failed to do many, many times. For all his gadgets, he is obviously outmatched. Namor clearly has the upper hand based on....everything, really. But if you wish to turn a blind eye to the overwhelming on panel proof, then go ahead guys. I do not care.

Namor FTW But yet IM dehydrated him with ease before. But we all know that if Namor is dry he is weakened. Fire can easily evaporate the water on his skin. Who cares if fire burns his skin? Hell, normal air dries Namor out. Screw fire.

Also you are forgetting IM's force fields for defense, unibeam that will surely mess Namor up, swords that will cut Namor, lasers that might go right through Namor, missiles, etc.

If IM can't harm Namor significantly then he isn't even a low herald being at all but rather a meta. IM has harmed beings outside of Namor's level throughout his career.

To say Namor will tank IM like nothing is happening is asinine. Thing can rock the shit out of Namor and IM is more powerful than Thing in everyway. IM has went blow for blow with Namor in h2h and held his own easily. Imagine him using his most dangerous weapons and defenses.

namorsubby
I guess you missed the part where I said Namor had extreme heat resistance. He's an old arch rival of the original human torch. Look it up.

Namor absorbed and redirected IMs uni beam....Look it up. He's withstood lasers that can cut titanium.....look it up.

Namor can take and dish out more than IM. Why would he lose?

Yeah state a low showing that'll make your argument seem less pathetically grasping. Oh, but yeah iron man has swords n missles and stuff and uh what about thing?.......that's how you sound.

JayDaDon
Look at the context of all the fights, especially recently. Then make an informed decision based on what's on panel. That's how it's supposed to happen.

I did. There were large bodies of water present to amp Namor. Next.

h1a8
I guess you missed the part where I said Namor had extreme heat resistance. He's an old arch rival of the original human torch. Look it up.

Namor absorbed and redirected IMs uni beam....Look it up. He's withstood lasers that can cut titanium.....look it up.

Namor can take and dish out more than IM. Why would he lose?

Yeah state a low showing that'll make your argument seem less pathetically grasping. Oh, but yeah iron man has swords n missles and stuff and uh what about thing?.......that's how you sound. I tried my damndest to find those feats. Can you help me? The respect thread is large. What are the issue numbers or scans? All I know is that Namor is not more durable than many of the characters IM has fought. Yet IM has easily harmed or koed them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.