WWH vs Dr Manhatten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No BFR

carver9
Lol.

yaadaveyaa
i think hes baiting you carver

Insane Titan
Either have a opinion or get reported

carver9
Manhattan atomize him.

StiltmanFTW
ManhattEn?

Smh...

psycho gundam
^ if you typed with hooves you'd make spelling mistakes also

Enzeru
Obvious bait-thread is obvious.

carver9
Originally posted by Enzeru
Obvious bait-thread is obvious.

thumb up

This is like the 50th time a mod told him to stop making Hulk threads but whatever. I gave him what he wanted...Hulk gets stomped.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ if you typed with hooves you'd make spelling mistakes also aww you still mad because I called you on the pics you posted of under age girls in bikinis in the off topic forum ages ago ?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

This is like the 50th time a mod told him to stop making Hulk threads but whatever. I gave him what he wanted...Hulk gets stomped. care to show me these times you speak off!! And get over your ego please carver because believe me you're not important,Hulk has the ability to beat foes such as this via his plot device strength

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Insane Titan
aww you still mad because I called you on the pics you posted of under age girls in bikinis in the off topic forum ages ago ? lol wut?

for you, the day "calling me out" was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday never phucking happened

keep poundin' that keyboard

Insane Titan
lol wut?

for you, the day "calling me out" was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday never phucking happened

keep poundin' that keyboard you know what I'm talking about.

Don't give me that as you're the other half who tried to make a joke about my infant daughter having leukemia , so don't try calling a keyboard warrior

psycho gundam
my oh my are you ever irrational. abhi made that joke, remember? the forum including myself simply reacted to what he said, not liking me is perfectly fine cause well, phuck you, too, but don't lie about stuff to fuel your vendetta

misplaced anger will get you busted up over here. trust

Wei Phoenix
aww you still mad because I called you on the pics you posted of under age girls in bikinis in the off topic forum ages ago ?

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Big-Show-baby.gif

Insane Titan
my oh my are you ever irrational. abhi made that joke, remember? the forum including myself simply reacted to what he said, not liking me is perfectly fine cause well, phuck you, too, but don't lie about stuff to fuel your vendetta Abhi made the joke yeah, then you posted a GIF trying to be smart ass poking more fun about it, real tough guy you are , hang your head in Shame

psycho gundam
so on top of your inability to read you also cannot interpret pictures? hang y******f in shame

Insane Titan
Yeah try twist it all you want, you even tried to backtrack after posting it.

Your parents would be proud you think kids be ill is funny, good lad

Enzeru
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Big-Show-baby.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

psycho gundam
Yeah try twist it all you want, you even tried to backtrack after posting it.

Your parents would be proud you think kids be ill is funny, good lad sick kids hospital gets a nice monthly donation from my bank account each month so i wouldn't bet on that. anyway, you trying to shame me for your own issues isn't working. abhi ACTUALLY used your daughter's illness for a joke but you're here bugging me about it...hmm

unless your daughter is thanos we have nothing to talk about in terms of daughtergate.

Insane Titan
Yeah cause they , never heard anyone lie on the net before. Mine own issues lol you came in here trolling because you have a problem with me reporting you about saying saying stuff.

Just keep your twisted and sick views to yourself in future

psycho gundam
didn't get so much as a pm from a mod telling me what a bad boy i was so they clearly read the thread and deleted your message.

admit that your issues with me stem from my lovely hulk vs thanos edit. god were your anal fissures dilating that day (or week) lmao. you did one of those scoop all the ass creams into your cart moves didn't you? sorry for making you spend all that money

not sorry

Enzeru
I hope your daughter fights through it and gets better very soon, Insane Titan.

Insane Titan
didn't get so much as a pm from a mod telling me what a bad boy i was so they clearly read the thread and deleted your message.

admit that your issues with me stem from my lovely hulk vs thanos edit. god were your anal fissures dilating that day (or week) lmao. you did one of those scoop all the ass creams into your cart moves didn't you? sorry for making you spend all that money

not sorry you never get any hassle because PR said poster said sorry and I said leave it.

You've just proved my entire point about you and you're issue with with thst child like post, tough guy

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
I hope your daughter fights through it and gets better very soon, Insane Titan. Thanks, I appreciate the concern

psycho gundam
you never get any hassle because PR said poster said sorry and I said leave it.

You've just proved my entire point about you and you're issue with with thst child like post, tough guy lol shut up about it

Insane Titan
Knew I was right all along, your scum of the lowest order

Wei Phoenix
How do you derail your own topic?

psycho gundam
Knew I was right all along, your scum of the lowest order you're

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How do you derail your own topic? I didn't he did with a troll comment

psycho gundam
you're passing the buck again

Wei Phoenix
I didn't he did with a troll comment

So you were successfully trolled and distracted from the topic at hand by Psycho Gundam's "troll tactics"?

Insane Titan
you're passing the buck again am I, for me having a so called obsession with you... You seem to be awfully keen to keep responding

psycho gundam
and i'll keep responding

Insane Titan
Point prove again , cheers

Impediment
This thread is too far gone off topic to continue.

You guys should really calm down and leave the hostility out of the debate.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.