Team Superman vs. Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Capt Marvel (Billy)
Martian Manhunter
GL Hal Jordan
Thor
Silver Surfer
Blue Marvel
Hyperion

Vs

Hulk
Sentry
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Orion
Black Adam
Atrocitus
Lobo

Who wins?

Cogito
Billy = Adam
Superman = Orion
Hal => Atrocitus
Hyperion => Gladiator
Thor > BRB

And that leaves SS/MM vs. Lobo/Sentry, which could go any way depending on versions being used.

Tough call, this is pretty even. My gut says to give Team Superman a slight edge.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Cogito
Billy = Adam
Superman = Orion
Hal => Atrocitus
Hyperion => Gladiator
Thor > BRB

And that leaves SS/MM vs. Lobo/Sentry, which could go any way depending on versions being used.

Tough call, this is pretty even. My gut says to give Team Superman a slight edge.

You left out Hulk & Blue Marvel

Cogito
Oops, still pretty even.

carver9
Team 1 imo.

Enzeru
This fight strikes me as very unbalanced, since Team Superman has too many advantages:

1) Team Superman consists only out of good guys, who have better feats most of the time - Team Hulk features quite a few bad guys, so arguing might be problematic,
2) Team Hulk has a clear speed disadvantage due to characters like Hulk, Lobo and for the most part even Atrocitus and Orion,
3) Silver Surfer renders Hulk and Gladiator completely useless thanks to his ability to drain them - on top of that he could probably create a miniature sun just for Superman to empower him greatly in the fight,

The only arguments that could be made for Team Hulk is Sentry's overall raw power and molecule manipulation, which should allow him to heal his teammates if he plays it smart and Atrocitus being able to destroy GL's constructs with his red rage or whatever his blood-vomit is called like.

Still, too many advantages for Team Superman overall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.