Slight Amalgam battle - Thor/Juggernaut vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor has possession of the "gem of Cytorrak" and is endowed with the powers of Classic Juggernaut. He isn't as huge as Juggernaut...he is still physically shaped like Thor ( which prevents slow movement due to Juggernaut enormous size). He also have Juggernaut skull Cap (which prevents telepathy).

Who wins?

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Flash
Batman
Kyle

janus77
Aquaman slaps Thuggernaut with a mighty mackerel and beats the gem out of him.

Martian Manhunter picks it up and immediately becomes 3000% less useless.

Cogito
Only chance is speedforce BFR or potentially (probably not) lasso.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Justice League is pretty much f*cked. Not sure how they'd go about putting him down.

The last time we saw Asgardian power and Cytorrak's power mixed, we got Worthy Juggernaut. Except here, we have a lot more of both.

abhilegend
JLA beat the shit out of this amalgam.

quanchi112
Thorgernaut wins.

Damborgson
If he's got shields up he absolutely rapes them. Starting with the non threatening guy pal.

abhilegend
Juggy's force field isn't active 99% of the time, no reason its active here. Also since when is Kyle a member of DCNU JLA? Current WL Kyle would fist **** this amalgam.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Juggy's force field isn't active 99% of the time, no reason its active here. Also since when is Kyle a member of DCNU JLA? Current WL Kyle would fist **** this amalgam. Based on ?

Damborgson
I assume that's what he's going for by classic juggernaut. If he doesn't he can specify it. Till then...rape cometh.

Wei Phoenix
Juggy's force field isn't active 99% of the time, no reason its active here. Also since when is Kyle a member of DCNU JLA? Current WL Kyle would fist **** this amalgam.

Those are bad statistics and it goes up whenever he feels like using it. What's stopping him from activating it in this fight?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
I assume that's what he's going for by classic juggernaut. If he doesn't he can specify it. Till then...rape cometh.
Yeah, WL kyle fist ****s thor. Even after receiving two upgrades in colossus+phoenix five, juggy's power was never that high.

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/AVX-9Zone-019.jpg

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, WL kyle fist ****s thor. Even after receiving two upgrades in colossus+phoenix five, juggy's power was never that high.

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/AVX-9Zone-019.jpg

Colossus didn't use his powers for evil and destruction.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Those are bad statistics and it goes up whenever he feels like using it. What's stopping him from activating it in this fight?
That's why he's used it like three times in last two decades. You could have a better case of Thor godblasting everyone here and that's extremely OOC for thor.

abhilegend
Colossus didn't use his powers for evil and destruction.
Cyttorak openly said that he gave Colossus far more power than he ever did to Cain.

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-007.jpg

Damborgson

That's probably just Carver not realizing he put such a high end monster in the mix tbh.

Wei Phoenix
Cyttorak openly said that he gave Colossus far more power than he ever did to Cain.

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/Strangerinthenight/Newer/Uncanny-Zone-007.jpg

Even if he did he would still have to use the power for evil and destruction. That's why Cain was mysteriously weakened in the first place.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
That's probably just Carver not realizing he put such a high end monster in the mix tbh.
Probably. You can never tell with carvster.

Even if he did he would still have to use the power for evil and destruction. That's why Cain was mysteriously weakened in the first place.
Did you even read the scan? Cyttorak gave Pete his blessings and he was his favorite.

Wei Phoenix
Probably. You can never tell with carvster.

Did you even read the scan? Cyttorak gave Pete his blessings and he was his favorite.

In the same scan where he's telling him that he loves destruction and implying that he wants him to bring him more?

Cogito

God damnnit I'm so tired of this long perpetuated myth that WL Kyle is in any way more powerful than GL Kyle.

He's not. Get over it, people.

carver9
This isn't WL Kyle. This is his standard power level...no amps.

abhilegend
In the same scan where he's telling him that he loves destruction and implying that he wants him to bring him more?
That was him saying about cain.Originally posted by Cogito
God damnnit I'm so tired of this long perpetuated myth that WL Kyle is in any way more powerful than GL Kyle.

He's not. Get over it, people.
What myth? Kyle as a GL can't recharge the ****ing Source wall. Its explicitly stated that he's more powerful than ever too. This is like saying OF Thor is weaker than classic thor because he doesn't have feats of classic Thor.

Cogito
What myth? Kyle as a GL can't recharge the ****ing Source wall. Its explicitly stated that he's more powerful than ever too. This is like saying OF Thor is weaker than classic thor because he doesn't have feats of classic Thor.

Oh you're right, the half dozen entities he was hosting had nothing to do with that. erm

LordofBrooklyn
The JLA win via BFR.

JBL
Thor/juggernaut can bfr far better than the JLA.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Thor/juggernaut can bfr far better than the JLA.

The speedforce disagrees with you.

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The speedforce disagrees with you. Thor's hammer disagrees with you.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Thor's hammer disagrees with you.

Are you saying that Mjolnir in Thor's possesion reacts faster than Flash with the Speedforce?

JBL
Are you saying that Mjolnir in Thor's possesion reacts faster than Flash with the Speedforce? Are you forgetting what thors hammer can do? The things it has negated that are far greater than the speedforce?

Wei Phoenix
That was him saying about cain.

He talks about them working together and Colossus bringing him more destruction a few panels afterwards, Cain wasn't even on his mind at the time.

maxivitopowe
Thuggernaut should be nigh unstoppable

Wei Phoenix
The JLA win via BFR.

How do they BFR to the point where he can't come back under his own power?

Colossus-Big C
Thuggernaut would tank everything they have while beating the shit out of them with mljonir and his energy manip

LordofBrooklyn
How do they BFR to the point where he can't come back under his own power?

Once Thuggernaut leaves the battlefield it is a TKO victory. His return should constitute a rematch.

Wei Phoenix
Once Thuggernaut leaves the battlefield it is a TKO victory. His return should constitute a rematch.

Wouldn't it only be a BFR if he couldn't return to the fight within a reasonable time? I mean if Superman and Black Adam are fighting in New York and he slaps him to Maryland and comes back in like 10 seconds then aren't they still in a fight? I'm not sure myself, but I thought the mod ruling on what constitutes a BFR is if the fighter can't return in a reasonable short amount of time.

carver9
Wouldn't it only be a BFR if he couldn't return to the fight within a reasonable time? I mean if Superman and Black Adam are fighting in New York and he slaps him to Maryland and comes back in like 10 seconds then aren't they still in a fight? I'm not sure myself, but I thought the mod ruling on what constitutes a BFR is if the fighter can't return in a reasonable short amount of time.

That is the ruling.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thuggernaut would tank everything they have while beating the shit out of them with mljonir and his energy manip welcome back lol

Sin I AM
Id place the hammer over the speedforce anyday

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Id place the hammer over the speedforce anyday

And in this instance you'd be wrong.

LordofBrooklyn

If Bada is the mod that made the ruling, you can DISMISS it in favor of my standard.

pym-ftw
So Juggernaut with answers to his own weaknesses?

Lol could have used the pg instead to make it remotely fair.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
Oh you're right, the half dozen entities he was hosting had nothing to do with that. erm
Your point would be?Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He talks about them working together and Colossus bringing him more destruction a few panels afterwards, Cain wasn't even on his mind at the time.
Wat? He gave his blessings to pete saying that he is very pleased with him with the heroes fighting each other and shit.

Cogito
Your point would be?

My point is you can't call that Kyle's feat, when it was the entities that recharged the Source.

My point is, what's your point bringing that up?

abhilegend
My point is you can't call that Kyle's feat, when it was the entities that recharged the Source.

The entities recharged it via Kyle as its host. Its as much a feat for Kyle as for entities.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yeah, I have no clue how a feat that Kyle accomplished when possessing all the emotional entities is in anyway applicable to White Lantern Kyle. When one becomes a host for a single entity, there is a noticeable power increase across the board, always has been as far as I recall. But some posters consider context such as power levels trivial.

Cogito
The entities recharged it via Kyle as its host. Its as much a feat for Kyle as for entities. Don't go full retard on me now

abhilegend
Don't go full retard on me now
srsly

Cogito
srsly

You know recharging the Source wasn't Kyle's feat, and even if it were it's not even close to a relevant combat feat.

maxivitopowe
Does the enchantment affect running or all movement?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Does the enchantment affect running or all movement?

I presume you are referencing movie Juggernaut.

There is no restriction attached to motion regarding the enchantment.

maxivitopowe
And what's standard distance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.