Superman VS Grey Hulk & Prof. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman-Classic

VS

Grey Hulk

Prof. Hulk

1) CIS on for Superman
2) CIS Off for Superman. He is also Bloodlusted

Superman- DCNU

VS

Grey Hulk

Prof. Hulk

1) CIS on for DCNU Superman
2) CIS Off for DCNU Superman. He is also bloodlusted.

quanchi112
Team Hulk wins. Instead of refuting my opinion in another thread you created a bait thread.

carver9
Bait thread.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Hulk wins. Instead of refuting my opinion in another thread you created a bait thread.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1. Speed - Both Hulks are vastly overmatched in this area. Given Superman's mindset in scenario 2 he is strking them full force at Superspeed.

Advantage Superman

2. Range - Superman can deal out offense from a distance via heat vision which will inflict damage to a level that weakens both combatants.

Advantage Superman

3. Strength- A CIS version of Superman is stronger at default than both these Hulks. (Come at me Jester, Darksaint, Janus and Carver! cool ) A CIS off Clark with no mental blocks is definitively stronger than these two.

Advantage Superman

The House of El is here to enlighten you, Quan.

Take this lesson and learn it well!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Bait thread.

Your false Raptor Idol created the scenario.

What say you now, Gecko lover?

quanchi112
I already responded to this in the other thread. Another thread wasn't necessary at all.

LordofBrooklyn
I already responded to this in the other thread. Another thread wasn't necessary at all.

Threads don't exist solely for your entertainment and more importantly here, enlightenment.

quanchi112
Threads don't exist solely for your entertainment and more importantly here, enlightenment. To create another thread in which we were debating this and continue to do so is for your own selfish reasons. It isn't necessary.

LordofBrooklyn
To create another thread in which we were debating this and continue to do so is for your own selfish reasons. It isn't necessary.

Others. Can. Debate. The. Issue.

jaxthejester

Come at you? Sure thing bud. Just not with these two incarnations.

Prof. Hulk and Grey would put up a fight, but aren't going to take down Superman.

Now gimme Green Scar, or even a pissed off Savage Hulk... and we can "talk" about it. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Superman.

Much more easily with CIS off amd bloodlusted.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By Professor Hulk do you mean Merged Hulk or Hulk with the Banner limitations? If it's Merged Hulk, I don't know how DCnU Superman is going to win outside a bfr. Grey Hulk starts out weaker but can ramp to Savage Hulk levels eventually so he's overkill. Not to mention the last three times I've seen Grey Hulk appear (Vs. West Coast Avengers, Mighty Avengers and She-Hulk), he seems to be a lot closer to an elite then the Thing tier, probably around Wonder Woman level.

If it's the latter? Again, Superman can and should win imho, but he's going to have to divide and conquer, use his powers wisely and score a bfr. He can't just brawl because he's going to get his ass kicked, even the classic Superman barely beat Hulk with the Banner limitation as he's base strength is more or less at elite levels. Superman also needs to deal with Grey Hulk sooner rather then later because time isn't on his side.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
By Professor Hulk do you mean Merged Hulk or Hulk with the Banner limitations? If it's Merged Hulk, I don't know how DCnU Superman is going to win outside a bfr. Grey Hulk starts out weaker but can ramp to Savage Hulk levels eventually so he's overkill. Not to mention the last three times I've seen Grey Hulk appear (Vs. West Coast Avengers, Mighty Avengers and She-Hulk), he seems to be a lot closer to an elite then the Thing tier, probably around Wonder Woman level.

If it's the latter? Again, Superman can and should win imho, but he's going to have to divide and conquer, use his powers wisely and score a bfr. He can't just brawl because he's going to get his ass kicked, even the classic Superman barely beat Hulk with the Banner limitation as he's base strength is more or less at elite levels. Superman also needs to deal with Grey Hulk sooner rather then later because time isn't on his side.

thumb up

h1a8
Speed kills. Flight and ranged attacks kill. This is a cakewalk really, especially Cis off and bloodlusted.

Zack Fair
Why are we using crossovers?

quanchi112
Others. Can. Debate. The. Issue. Hulks win.

Golgo13
Superman solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.