Supergirl, WW, & Power Girl Vs Tony, Namor, & Simon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
The men or the women? All Pre-Flashpoint versions.

Iron Man (Extremis)
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IM_zps9d79f420.jpg
Namor
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/NAM_zpsdeb26132.jpg
Wonder Man
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WM_zps3a095569.jpg

vs

Wonder Woman
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WW_zpsab546294.jpg
Supergirl
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SG_zpsd0df4123.jpg
Power Girl
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PG_zpsc99c09ec.jpg

abhilegend
Cue rage shouting about how simon and namor are stronger than everybody here. Team 1 wins without much trouble.

Q99
Yea, team 1 has a rather significant advantage.

Golgo13
Remember guys this is Extremis Iron Man here.

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13

Ok?

There's two kryptonians and Wonder Woman. I think they can take him.

Supermex

lol you give me blue balls

Cogito
Team 1 mild difficulty

DrDeadpool
Give Iron man Bleeding edge or Godkiller smokin'

Insane Titan
Surprised the odds are lopsided in team DC's favour here !!

Q99
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Give Iron man Bleeding edge or Godkiller smokin'

Bleeding Edge wouldn't tilt things... and can't Tony not actually pilot the Godkiller? I mean, sure, it's hypothetically powerful, but no-one on team Marvel could use it.

carver9
I knew DC team won before reading the thread title. This is a stomp.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Q99
Bleeding Edge wouldn't tilt things... and can't Tony not actually pilot the Godkiller? I mean, sure, it's hypothetically powerful, but no-one on team Marvel could use it.

I don't mean That celestial killer armor i mean this : roll eyes (sarcastic)

pym-ftw
Extremis is over-rated

Namor the toughest person on his team loses to Supergirl the weakest member of her team.

That should say something...

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Extremis is over-rated

Namor the toughest person on his team loses to Supergirl the weakest member of her team.

That should say something...

But bleeding edge is not.
cool

celeyhyga17
Team bobbies 6.5/10

Q99
I don't mean That celestial killer armor i mean this : roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ah, you mean the space armor mk 3.

What's the best that it's done? I know it's still significantly out-sped by the other team.

Supermex
Why is everybody looking good in them pic's yet Namor is taking a anal probin?

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Q99
Ah, you mean the space armor mk 3.

What's the best that it's done? I know it's still significantly out-sped by the other team.
I know that , but it has some showings against spaceships and other things i will show you some scans later . But we still don't know it's full capacity. smile

Branlor Swift
Remember guys this is Extremis Iron Man here. laughing out loud

Q99
I know that , but it has some showings against spaceships and other things i will show you some scans later . But we still don't know it's full capacity. smile

I'm... pretty sure all of his opponents have ripped up spaceships well enough on many occasions.

I really can't see it turning the tide unless it's not only good, but significantly better than Bleeding Edge.

Zack Fair
Massive spite rofl.

Unless Namor sexes one of the blondes, possibly both.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Unless Namor sexes one of the blondes, possibly both.

Really? Must we really have this brought up so much?

Zack Fair
Well he is a chauvinistic douche who is after blondes, but wait he doesn't like teens so SG is safe. PG is in trouble, but hey she isn't in a relationship, is she? She is safe from Douche Rex.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins comfortably pretty much every time imo. Namor underwater is arguably as strong as immortal Hercules but that's under ideal conditions and either the lasso or heat vision would end it, not to mention he's flat out less powerful then any member of Team 1.

Not sure what Iron Man can do to anyone?

Simon when we last saw him was almost certainly above elites (In Uncanny it was said he could move a planet or whatever so he still has some strength level outside of his crazy streak) but he doesn't fight. And unless he can still manipulate his energy form, teleport etc. like when he was unstable, the lasso should beat him.

Supermex
Namor is complicated. He's arrogant, cantankerous, and sometimes villainous. He's not a squeaky-clean paragon like Superman or Captain America, nor a bad-boy vigilante like Batman or Wolverine. He's actually more naughty than Tony Stark, and about as weirdly alien as Thor.

NAMOR will get sex yet again

Supermex
Iron man is in trouble

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Q99
I'm... pretty sure all of his opponents have ripped up spaceships well enough on many occasions.

I really can't see it turning the tide unless it's not only good, but significantly better than Bleeding Edge.

It really makes me angry that Iron man is getting beaten by some super models he used to bang !!

It is a Feat by space armor III , however After his travel to space he made a new armor (model 42) which it seems has new technologies better than bleeding edge but it has yet to show in future comics smile

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Well he is a chauvinistic douche who is after blondes, but wait he doesn't like teens so SG is safe. PG is in trouble, but hey she isn't in a relationship, is she? She is safe from Douche Rex.

Or maybe it's just people don't stop fights to have sex, and bringing it up every time there's a male vs female fight is dumb.

I mean, if the characters actually had a relationship? That's one thing. This is more just you being juvenile.

-Pr-
Closed, for various reasons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.