Team geniuses vs team powerhouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Team geniuses: Hank Pym , Tony stark , T'challa , Beast , Bruce banner , Professor x
Vs
Team powerhouses : Superman , Green lantern (Hal) , Wonder woman, Aquaman , Martian manhunter , Raven

Both teams have 1month of prep.

Cogito
Powerhouses

DrDeadpool
But geniuses have 1 month prep?

Cogito
People around here often get carried away with prep time. There's a small handful of people who can do crazy shit with a small amount of time (e.g. Doom, Constantine), and have proven it time and time again. Then there's people who are generally in the same intelligence class as those top tiers, and people just pretend like they can do the same stuff without real feats to back it up.

What has Beast done with prep time? Is Tony going to build a Superman-buster armor? That'll probably work about as well as his other specialty ones. Professor X is useless with J'onn and Arthur around.

Point is, the powerhouse team is pretty beast. The genius team would need to pull shit out of their asses that they've never done before to compete.

Bentley
Originally posted by Cogito
Point is, the powerhouse team is pretty beast. The genius team would need to pull shit out of their asses that they've never done before to compete.

Pym has built pocket dimensions in the past and escaped the traps of the Scientist Supreme of AIM in fast succession by improvising. He's one of the best quick thinkers in comics. He's by far the biggest threat in team one -though T'challa has some stupid showings-, and unless the powerhouses use their prep in a rather impressive fashion, I'd say Pym solos.

Cogito
erm

It's not like the powerhouses are just going to stand there...

Bentley
erm

It's not like the powerhouses are just going to stand there...

With no prep they have next to no chance against Pym to be honest. From the regular Justice League only Flash would be sort of problematic if we're talking about a dimension hooper incarnation.

In my post I clearly stated it depends on how well the team powerhouses preps, some of the characters from that team can become deceptively good preppers.

Cogito
Originally posted by Bentley
With no prep they have next to no chance against Pym to be honest. From the regular Justice League only Flash would be sort of problematic if we're talking about a dimension hooper incarnation.

In my post I clearly stated it depends on how well the team powerhouses preps, some of the characters from that team can become deceptively good preppers.

Powerhouses have the same prep. Even if Pym managed to BFR one of them, there's no frickin way he's getting them all.

pym-ftw
Pym built 100,000 Jocastas in the time between the end of secret invasion and the beginning of mighty avengers.

While grieving

While also building the infinite avengers mansion

While changing his bio signature to the wasps and graphing wings to his back...

He built over a million bio projectors in the span of a few hours, and with tool bot he has full access to his lab during battle.

Jynocidus
Powerhouses

Cogito
What's Pym going to do when Superman punches him in the face? Or are the powerhouses not going to realize in their month of prep that Pym is the only semi threat on the genius team?

pym-ftw
Start the fight at the size of an atom or smaller inside a jocasta.

Bentley

Cogito
Man, you guys are reaching pretty far here...

Bentley
Man, you guys are reaching pretty far here...

That's the kind of prep they have done, if the DC team can't take it that's not my problem awesr

Cogito
Originally posted by Bentley
That's the kind of prep they have done, if the DC team can't take it that's not my problem awesr

This entire argument rests on whether the geniuses can BFR the powerhouses to another dimension, but you guys have completely ignored the fact that the powerhouses aren't just going to stand there and let it happen, and that they also get a month of prep.

Powerhouses have the superior speed, firepower, TP, teamwork, and they're not dumb as shit (excluding Hal, of course).

I mean shit, all Superman has to do is use widespread freeze breath or HV and the battle's almost won.

Bentley
This entire argument rests on whether the geniuses can BFR the powerhouses to another dimension, but you guys have completely ignored the fact that the powerhouses aren't just going to stand there and let it happen, and that they also get a month of prep.

Powerhouses have the superior speed, firepower, TP, teamwork, and they're not dumb as shit (excluding Hal, of course).

I mean shit, all Superman has to do is use widespread freeze breath or HV and the battle's almost won.

Again, these guys arrive cloaked in a microdimension between universes and you want the DC team to just punch them?

Can team even dimension hop with prep? This is actually a question, if they have one-month, a GL ring and some technical savvyness they might actually pull it off. But without that they have no possibility of beating team 2 at all.

And seriously, the genius have several venues of attack, I just pick BFR because I've read more on Pym. Time-travel, Phoenix-Force shattering and other neat tricks are also available to them. T'challa has used Doom's cosmic energy sapper before, and we've learned since then that it can grant the user uber powers if you sap the right energy sources. This guys have enough Tools to pull some pseudo-abstract stats just by copying plans that Doom has used before.

Cogito
Nobody gets to start in a microdimension, they all start in their normal state in a neutral battleground.

Get that shit out of here.

Bentley
Nobody gets to start in a microdimension, they all start in their normal state in a neutral battleground.

Get that shit out of here.

If a guy can clone itself, he can enter a battle with its clones when you give him prep. If a guy can make an armor that makes him inmaterial, he can be inmaterial from the get to go. If a guy can fashion a suit that gives him the start in a microdimension, he can do so.

Even if the battle didn't start with them in a microdimension, they could get a system that autosends them to it and bomb the whole surroundings with Pym particles so any person remotely wanting to approach gets minimized into nothingness. They can be cloaked by Professor X's mindpowers so the fastests mind on team powerhouses cannot even detect them. It'd buy enough time so team powerhouse are utterly destroyed.

It's all dependant on their prep, otherwise they have zero chances. I mean, the geniuses can enter the battlefield after becoming gods if they prep correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.