Adult Franklin Richards & Galactus vs. Phoenix Jean Grey & Goblin Queen Madelyn Pryor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
If Maddie gets to tap into the true Goblin Force, everyone is dying.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop
If Maddie gets to tap into the true Goblin Force, everyone is dying.

Looks like Franklin has 2 new heralds

zopzop
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Looks like Franklin has 2 new heralds
Uhm no.

The GF devastated the ENTIRE RACE of Celestials before it was contained and this is after devouring the PF and killing Galactus, it then went on to devour the Beyonder's essence. It was only stopped when Havok, with the Nexus of Realities powering him, put it down for good.

Franklin dies painfully.

Golgo13
Franklin is immortal.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Franklin is immortal.
So is the PF but that didn't stop the GF from devouring it or devastating an entire race of Celestials or Galactus.

Golgo13
So is the PF but that didn't stop the GF from devouring it or devastating an entire race of Celestials or Galactus.

Like you have stated before, the PF SUCKS!

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Like you have stated before, the PF SUCKS!
This is the 90s PF before the AvX fiasco phucked it up beyond all recognition.

Plus an entire race of Celestials devastated.

Galan007
So is the PF but that didn't stop the GF from devouring it or devastating an entire race of Celestials or Galactus. iirc, it was the 5th Celestial Host that stopped the GF... confused

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
iirc, it was the 5th Celestial Host that stopped the GF... confused
At what cost? The Watcher clearly says "their great race devastated". Obviously something more than the 5th Host is in play here. Unless you believe that the 5th Host consisted of the entire race of Celestials in that universe.

Galan007
Many, many Celestials died in an effort to contain the GF, that's for sure:
http://imgur.com/KpjQE2h

The above was confirmed in the GF's bio as well:
http://imgur.com/mVsn4p8

...Although that particular narration is very ambiguous.

Perhaps the Celestials initially sent in weaker members of their race(relative to some of the others, of course) to try and defeat the GF, not realizing exactly how powerful it had become until it was too late..? Remember, every time the GF beat/killed a Celestial it should have technically added that Celestial's power to its own. So if that is what happened, the power of the Celestials sent to battle the GF would have to increase astronomically by proxy... And as I'm sure you can agree, exponential power growth of that magnitude(one Celestial=trans-infinite levels of power, remember) could definitely get out of control quick-- this may have been the contributing factor that led to the devastation of their race..? Just a theory. /shrug

Either way, I was just commenting that the Celestials were the race that finally stopped the GF(after it had already absorbed the PF, Galactus, and in all likelihood, shit-tons of Celestials.) Man, the 5th Host must have been packing some serious power when it stopped that thing.

zopzop
Many, many Celestials died in an effort to contain the GF, that's for sure:
http://imgur.com/KpjQE2h

The above was confirmed in the GF's bio as well:
http://imgur.com/mVsn4p8

...Although that particular narration is very ambiguous.

Perhaps the Celestials initially sent in weaker members of their race(relative to some of the others, of course) to try and defeat the GF, not realizing exactly how powerful it had become until it was too late..? Remember, every time the GF beat/killed a Celestial it should have technically added that Celestial's power to its own. So if that is what happened, the power of the Celestials sent to battle the GF would have to increase astronomically by proxy... And as I'm sure you can agree, exponential power growth of that magnitude(one Celestial=trans-infinite levels of power, remember) could definitely get out of control quick-- this may have been the contributing factor that led to the devastation of their race..? Just a theory. /shrug

Either way, I was just commenting that the Celestials were the race that finally stopped the GF(after it had already absorbed the PF, Galactus, and in all likelihood, shit-tons of Celestials.) Man, the 5th Host must have been packing some serious power when it stopped that thing.
Either way, that's more firepower than T1 is packing.............by a lot.

GF wins.

Galan007
I agree that the GF itself would be the most powerful on the field, but what did Madelyn(specifically) do with that power? She's the one wielding it in this thread, after all.

I could look, but I'm way too lazy. sheppardanime29

zopzop
I agree that the GF itself would be the most powerful on the field, but what did Madelyn(specifically) do with that power? She's the one wielding it in this thread, after all.

I could look, but I'm way too lazy. sheppardanime29
616 Maddie really didn't do much with it. That's why I said "If Maddie gets to tap into the true Goblin Force, everyone is dying."

Galan007
Ah, gotcha. thumb up

I agree with that assessment. If she doesn't get full access to the GF, however, T1 should win handily.

zopzop
Ah, gotcha. thumb up

I agree with that assessment. If she doesn't get full access to the GF, however, T1 should win handily.
I agree.

If she doesn't get full access to the GF, it's a slaughter in T1's favor. Spite like even.

Glorificus
Full Goblin Force and WPotC should give Team 2 a majority.

Epicurus
Uhm no.

The GF devastated the ENTIRE RACE of Celestials before it was contained and this is after devouring the PF and killing Galactus, it then went on to devour the Beyonder's essence. It was only stopped when Havok, with the Nexus of Realities powering him, put it down for good.

Franklin dies painfully.
IIRC, the GF was amped up after consuming the Phoenix Force and (possibly) Galactus in that arc.

Anyways, Team Franklin reality-punches team-Phoenix so hard that zopzop ends up getting an erectile dysfunction in real life.

operator616
^ Correct, it added PF's power to its own; no mention of Galactus, though.

-----------------------
Maddie/GF:

Getting owned by Scotty by saying "Go away", in Mutant X #12:

http://i.imgur.com/fu62LfJ.jpg

.....Though a recap from Mutant X #32, has Scotty at least gesture her away:

http://i.imgur.com/O7o5rah.jpg?1

Beyonder/GF.......is another story.

Mshinu
Franklin beats the overrated chick forces.

Mr Master
Franky and Big G FTW

GF didn't defeat that alternate Beyonder.
That Beyonder was comatose in the center of the Earth, but his body still contained his power. (easy pickings)

Perhaps the Celestials of that Alternate Reality were as weak sauce
as the Galactus of that Reality 1298 which the GF took down:

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15830884_H_vs_G14.jpg

Because, a powerLESS Fantastic Four defeated the same Galactus
with only "brains-guts and sweat" and a small space cruiser.

Mr.SunKing
team 1 wins, also what was Scotty's mutant power actually?

seems a bit ill defined

maxivitopowe
Concussive force blasts from his eyes

"Id"
Optic Blast!

Mr.SunKing
liars

Mr.SunKing
btw I was referring to Scotty Summer's aka Havok's and Madelyn's son from an alternate reality

Epicurus
This is the 90s PF before the AvX fiasco phucked it up beyond all recognition.
The AvX portrayal of the Phoenix was one its more powerful versions shown on-panel.

zopzop
Originally posted by Epicurus
The AvX portrayal of the Phoenix was one its more powerful versions shown on-panel.
laughing

Epicurus
laughing
I'll use this very post as a response to the next time you flip-flop regarding the portrayal of the PF in AvX in a future thread.

Epicurus
Bump

Team 1 still wins.

guy222
Agree w/Zop. GF very powerful. Love FR. T1 loses

Epicurus
^Scottie Summers and I disagree with you.

guy222
Awww big grin

Epicurus
Did you check out Exitar's return?

guy222
Yes I did. I will post the scans tomorrow. Interesting how different writers change the Celestial history. Arishem gave the thumbs down if Earth lived or died. Fingers crossed Exitar destroys the little poccy twin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.