The Thing vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who would have been a better choice as Juggernaut imo Thing would have been a better choice.

juggernaut74
Didn't Cyttorak say Colossus was his favorite avatar?

KingD19
Colossus was better as Juggernaut. He's lost more/sacrificed more and has more darkness inside him.

golem370
Thing has a never say die attitude and he would have a more interesting story imo

Bentley
Cyttorrak would've been dominated by the heart force.

Tony Stark
Ben for sure... Pete is a pussy

namorsubby
So this isn't even a fight? Closing...

Oh yeah, not a mod....forgot. I'd go with the shiny guy.

Sin I AM
They both suck IMO... The best choice would be someone like annihilus, someone bent on destruction for destruction sakes

golem370
I would like to see Loki as Jugggernaut with a strength increase inot class 100 levels

KingD19
Originally posted by Sin I AM
They both suck IMO... The best choice would be someone like annihilus, someone bent on destruction for destruction sakes

That'd just be unfair though. I mean, really reeaaaally unfair to all the cosmic heroes who have to deal with him.

StiltmanFTW
F*ck cosmic heroes smile Let Annihulusnaut eat them.

KingD19
I think that's actually what he'd do. Just eat everybody. He doesn't have teeth, or a visible internal throat structure, but he'd be the Juggernaut so he'd find a way.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Couldn't agree more.

Kid Nova would die the first, hopefully.

KingD19
Can you imagine how much it would suck to get eaten by Annhilus?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/18627/729694-annihilus.jpg

Do you see that mouth structure?

maxivitopowe
He looks sorta like Ultron cosplaying as Green Goblin...

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
It's true though

StiltmanFTW
I know, that's why I lol'd.

8DYje57V_BY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.