DCNU JLA VS The WORTHY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU JLA

1.Superman
2.Orion
3.Captain Marvel
4.Martian Manhunter
5.Wonder Woman W/gear
6.Green Lantern Hal Jordan
7.Flash
8.Aquaman
9.Supergirl
10.Cyborg

VS

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110710232329/marveldatabase/images/0/0a/Marvel_the_worthy.jpg

1)CIS and BFR on
2)CIS OFF no BFR

Zack Fair
Really not sure. JLA have the numbers. The worthy on paper have the power.

So uh...dunno.

pym-ftw
Worthy imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Some of the weaker ones like Sin and Titania can and would be taken down. The second tier Worthy like Gargoyle, Attuma and Angrir would beat almost every League member not named Superman but team work and such would be helpful. The more powerful ones like Nul, Kuurth, and Absorbing Man? I just don't know if the Justice League, even with the number advantage has the capabilities to put them down. I think you'd need a lot of the resources just to take down those three much less them and the others.

Martian Manhunters telepathy would usually sway me but that's a no-go with the Worthy's protection. Assuming the Grey Gargoyle's stone stare is allowed, it can also potentially eliminate a huge chunk of the Justice League.

I'd probably go with the Worthy.

DarkSaint85
Worthy win.

maxivitopowe
Can DCNu Flash IM punch?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Can DCNu Flash IM punch?

I don't think he has that ability yet.

Tony Stark
The Worthy in a stomp

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The Worthy in a stomp

Please, PLEASE, for once provide evidence to support your outrageous Marvel bias.

How do The Worthy stomp in either scenario?

Enzeru
IMO it comes down to if Flash can BFR Kuurth. If not, then the Worthy overall win.

pym-ftw
Cyborg has the best chance to bfrOriginally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Please, PLEASE, for once provide evidence to support your outrageous Marvel bias.

How do The Worthy stomp in either scenario? how isn't it a stomp? Multiple members of the worthy alone would give this team fits.

Enzeru
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How do The Worthy stomp in either scenario?

Actually it should be the opposite:

For once in your DC fanboy life provide something to prove that the new versions of the DC characters (with their major lack of high end feats for the most part) can keep up with the established versions of Marvel characters?
Judging by feats DCnU Superman wouldn't come even close to beating Thor, but DC fanboys believe that to be, even though Thor's feats are massivly better.

As I said it ... this is all about if Flash can use his speed force to remove Kuurth from the battle. If not Kuurth solos, since he was without a doubt the most impressive Worthy and no one was able to stop him properly.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cyborg has the best chance to bfr how isn't it a stomp? Multiple members of the worthy alone would give this team fits.

Orion has the Motherbox at his disposal which gives him a myriad of both offensive and defensive options.

Hal's mastery over the ring has increased and he can easily counter most of the offense from The Worthy.

The team has the advantage of speed and flight over The Worthy.

There is the option of BFR in one scenario and they have the means to achieve it.

Tony Stark
Orion has the Motherbox at his disposal which gives him a myriad of both offensive and defensive options.

Hal's mastery over the ring has increased and he can easily counter most of the offense from The Worthy.

There is the option of BFR in one scenario and they have the means to achieve it.

rolling on floor laughing My bias...? Indeed

Rage.Of.Olympus

Like what exactly? I've seen his Motherbox open up a boomtube but even that is hardly practical for a bfr attempt. Even self-bfr is difficult through a boom tube apparently.

Hal can easily counter most of the offense from the Worthy? erm

Actually, the Worthy can fly and teleport not only across distances but IIRC dimensions. A Worthy's hammer seems to have the standard enchantments of Mjolnir such as energy projection, weather manipulation, teleportation, flight along with amping individual characteristics. It was explained IIRC that the more ground based bricks (Nul, Angrir, Kuurth etc.) prefer to use their usual method of transportation due to instinct but as we saw, they can in fact use other powers when necessary.

Zack Fair
i don't see a stomp from any team.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Tony Stark
rolling on floor laughing My bias...? Indeed

Is this your argument as to why The Worthy stomp?

Do you actually plan on defending your position? Or will you hide behind Pym, Enzeru and Rage?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hal can easily counter most of the offense from the Worthy? erm

What can the hammers do that the Power ring can't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.