DCNU Ultraman & WS Majestic VS THE WORTHY Hulk & Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DCNU Ultraman
&
Majestic- Wildstorm

VS

http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2011/05/23/The-Hulk-is-incredibly-Worthy-in-comics-event-series-LR4KTFV-x-large.jpg

&

http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2011/05/02/JuggernautWorthyx-large.jpg

NO BFR

1)No Blades for Majestic
2)Blades for Majestic

Warriors or Worthy?

carver9
Ultraman moved a moon, Nul ripped amped adamantium apart with one hand and crushed Uru like it was tissue paper. Lets not forget he mud stomped the entire vampire nation that threw a gang of Wendigos at him.

Kuurth took on the entire mutant nation without a scratch.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does Team 1 go about taking on Kuurth (Who even when depowered based on what he was doing to Colossus Juggernaut dishes out damage like a Trans), much less him and Nul? The Kusar blades are sharp and dangerous tools but they've hardly been game changing against peers, much less odds like this.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
How does Team 1 go about taking on Kuurth (Who even when depowered based on what he was doing to Colossus Juggernaut dishes out damage like a Trans), much less him and Nul? The Kusar blades are sharp and dangerous tools but they've hardly been game changing against peers, much less odds like this.

The Kusar Blades in the hands of an all out Majestic will inflict damage on Team Worthy.

quanchi112
Team Hulk wins.

Uriel005
^ why i only ever read posts by quan when it isn't marvel vs dc or a thanos thread.

Uriel005
How does Team 1 go about taking on Kuurth (Who even when depowered based on what he was doing to Colossus Juggernaut dishes out damage like a Trans), much less him and Nul? The Kusar blades are sharp and dangerous tools but they've hardly been game changing against peers, much less odds like this. Kusar blades are designed to slice kherubim on the level of majestic like a normal sword would me. They are effective counter herald and besides I think the blades are referring to the creation blades. If Maj pulls out creation blades this is over before team 2 blinks. Kherubim blades would still be iffy considering his speed and their ability to cut into heralds like warm butter.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The Kusar Blades in the hands of an all out Majestic will inflict damage on Team Worthy.

Sure, maybe with the Kusar blades will cut them some. Heck, he might even do serious damage. Not really sure what that changes when both Nul and Juggernaut had ridiculous healing factors BEFORE the amp.

Even Worthy characters that had no previous healing factors IIRC displayed massive healing capabilities. Grey Gargoyle had his head sliced off and he placed it right back on top. Attuma had his hand destroyed through matter bonding or whatever and it grew right back with his hammer.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Kusar blades are designed to slice kherubim on the level of majestic like a normal sword would me. They are effective counter herald and besides I think the blades are referring to the creation blades. If Maj pulls out creation blades this is over before team 2 blinks. Kherubim blades would still be iffy considering his speed and their ability to cut into heralds like warm butter.

Cutting the skin on Majestic is a far cry from taking off limbs or tearing high end heralds (Or more in this case) in half. Which is the kind of damage needed to give Team 1 any hope.

Why would they be referring to the creation blades? I never understood why people assume he has them in a fight.

Uriel005
Sure, maybe with the Kusar blades will cut them some. Heck, he might even do serious damage. Not really sure what that changes when both Nul and Juggernaut had ridiculous healing factors BEFORE the amp.

Even Worthy characters that had no previous healing factors IIRC displayed massive healing capabilities. Grey Gargoyle had his head sliced off and he placed it right back on top. Attuma had his hand destroyed through matter bonding or whatever and it grew right back with his hammer.

Cutting the skin on Majestic is a far cry from taking off limbs or tearing high end heralds (Or more in this case) in half. Which is the kind of damage needed to give Team 1 any hope.

Why would they be referring to the creation blades? I never understood why people assume he has them in a fight. I ask because its two entirely different scenarios. Also how is their ability to cut into a herald like majestic down not saying anything about their ability to hurt the likes of the worthy... Besides my point is more the fact that Majestic is more likely to use his speed to outpace them. Death by a thousand papercuts is still a death and I really didn't see anything in fear itself to suggest that their speed and reactions were significantly amped. I mean given they do have a tendency to react to heralds in terms of speed but at the same time they also have a history of being blitzed by much less.

quanchi112
^ why i only ever read posts by quan when it isn't marvel vs dc or a thanos thread. Your obsessed with me.

LordofBrooklyn

Which is the kind of damage needed to give Team 1 any hope.

Why are the odds so against Team 1?

Thor was able to brawl with Worthy Hulk for an extended period of time before relying on Mjolnir for a BFR victory. Ultraman is significantly stronger than Thor when he is on the K train and Majestic is stronger than him as well. They are both faster than the Odinson as well.

If both do equally as well sans Mjolnir this should definitely be a fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why are the odds so against Team 1?

Thor was able to brawl with Worthy Hulk for an extended period of time before relying on Mjolnir for a BFR victory.

While using Mjolnir with which he is noticeably more powerful and hits harder then either member of Team 1. Even then, he was the underdog.

Ultraman is significantly stronger than Thor when he is on the K train

Significantly stronger then Thor? Heavily disagreed.

and Majestic is stronger than him as well.

Iyo.

They are both faster than the Odinson as well.

Majestic has faster reflexes then Thor but in practice, he uses the direct approach about as often as Thor with as much speed. Perhaps he'll rely on speed and maneuverability to survive against Nul's strength/power but it's a delaying tactic that won't win him the fight.

I'm assuming you're giving Ultraman the benefit of the doubt and giving him super speed on par with Superman? Which is fair but I really don't see Ultraman doing anything aside from trying to brawl (And get f*cked up as a result) based on the brief insight we have into his character and mindset.

If both do equally as well sans Mjolnir this should definitely be a fight.

No they can't. Yes, it'll be a fight, just not a very competitive one based on Team 1's initial instinct to try and trade punches. I honestly do not know how they'd even begin to deal with Kuurth.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I ask because its two entirely different scenarios. Also how is their ability to cut into a herald like majestic down not saying anything about their ability to hurt the likes of the worthy...

It cut Majestic's finger, what exactly is this suppose to say about their ability to cut the worthy aside from meaningless flesh wounds?

Besides my point is more the fact that Majestic is more likely to use his speed to outpace them.

Based on how often he does this in fights right? And exactly what does outpace them mean? Throw super speed flurries or dodge some attacks before going back to brawling like he does in pretty much all of his fights

Death by a thousand papercuts is still a death and I really didn't see anything in fear itself to suggest that their speed and reactions were significantly amped. I mean given they do have a tendency to react to heralds in terms of speed but at the same time they also have a history of being blitzed by much less.

That's not a very likely when both Hulk and Juggernaut have massive healing factors which should technically be further augmented by Asgardian magic. And they're ridiculously durable.

Actually, we saw that Nul and Juggernaut were both pretty fast for their size but obviously not to the level of Majestic. Anyways, I really don't see speed making any difference in this fight as BFR is off the table.

Enzeru
Actually, we saw that Nul and Juggernaut were both pretty fast for their size but obviously not to the level of Majestic. Anyways, I really don't see speed making any difference in this fight as BFR is off the table.

The difference is that:

Majestic once came out of nothing with a gadget to beat an opponent and apologized that it took him so long, since he needed few nanoseconds more than he thought he would need to build the gadget.
That now doesn't mean that he built the gadget in nanoseconds as well, but by how that "feat" sounds he still built it pretty damn fast, if he was overall calculating the creation of it in nanoseconds as well.

So we have someone on Superman's level, but overall more powerful than Superman as intended by his creator, who reacts and moves with nanosecond reaction speed at best.

And now ask yourself if Majestic would be able to do the same damage Thor did with Mjolnir, if Majestic speeds up and hits Angrir not only with his own strenght, but the increased force behind the impact from flying around the world few times at the speed of light to gather momentum.

Majestic would punch Angrirs head off clean. And if you have such a vast speed advantage over your opponent, you can pick your shots, which is something why Superman wins his fights against Thor in my opinion. Superman may be overall less powerful than Thor, but Thor can be knocked out. It happened before and it will happen in the future as well and while I'm not a proponent of knockouts, since they're situational - for characters with superspeed it's much easier to get these knockouts, since Superman could punch Thor in the face multiple times before Thor can even react to it and the impact from the superspeed should to the trick.
The same applies for Majestic VS Nul.

KingD19
But what are the odds of either of Team 1 fighting like that? How often do they fight at that speed or use those reaction times?

And going by what the Worthy have healed from, punching his head off would just make him angry.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19
But what are the odds of either of Team 1 fighting like that? How often do they fight at that speed or use those reaction times?

And going by what the Worthy have healed from, punching his head off would just make him angry.

I guess its the full potential rule (like Flash).

It would certainly sort Angrir out. Not sure about Nuul and Kuurth...

KingD19
Kuurth tanked being teleported into the sun and other things of that nature. Nuul went through similar physical punishment no worse for wear.

And essentially Hulk and Juggernaut's durability/healing have been boosted by the Worthy enchantments. They're near impossible to hurt for any length of time, much less permanently take down.

Mshinu
This ends in hammered super-meatloaf.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by KingD19

Majestic and Ultraman would survive an initial onslaught from Team Worthy and adapt.

Thor brawled with Angrir and Nul, survived the initial encounter, and then changed tactics and utilized Mjolnir.

Why is it unreasonable that they would use their speed to an advantage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.