MR. Sinister VS Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
1) Sinister 1 day prep
2) Random encounter

StiltmanFTW
Sinister makes her go to the kitchen in both scenarios.

python99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sinister makes her go to the kitchen in both scenarios.
Lol

Q99
I'd think WW.

DarkSaint85
1. Sinister
2. WW.

StiltmanFTW
What's she gonna do?

Sinister uses TK to wrap the lasso of truth around her. "Yes, I am a ****" - the she gives Essex a blowjob.

Mshinu
What's she gonna do?

Sinister uses TK to wrap the lasso of truth around her. "Yes, I am a ****" - the she gives Essex a blowjob.

Indeed, and Essex can make even more boners than the Joker.

Q99
What's she gonna do?

Rush him with super-speed and pound him into the ground? She's a much more powerful fighter.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe it would make him smile. Good foreplay.

Q99
When has Sinister been able to resist a herald level physical fighter?

Sure, he's powerful and hard for most X-men to hurt, but he's not *that* powerful. His big accomplishments are with prep. Nor is his telekinesis going to handle a herald-level either. Him lasso her? Not going to happen, at least not without her simply unwrapped herself then wrapping him.

DarkSaint85
What can WW do with prep?

I assume it would be her going around gathering artifacts and weapons?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
When has Sinister been able to resist a herald level physical fighter?

Sure, he's powerful and hard for most X-men to hurt, but he's not *that* powerful. His big accomplishments are with prep. Nor is his telekinesis going to handle a herald-level either. Him lasso her? Not going to happen, at least not without her simply unwrapped herself then wrapping him.

He's pretty much impervious to physical harm.

He always has TP...

DarkSaint85
Would that work on her?

StiltmanFTW
Don't see why not.

Q99
He's pretty much impervious to physical harm.

"Pretty much" has limits.

I wonder if running the lightning of zeus through him for a minute would do the trick. Or if she'd start slicing him up with her tiara.

He's only a class 10 in strength, and his TK iirc can't hit much harder than that.

Which she's resistant to, and her lasso can block. Tie him up, lasso blocks psychics, good game.

I mean, the guy's a prep monster, I remember what he did with the Celestial. I could see him winning in prep, but I don't see him as having the firepower to prevent her from dominating a random fight.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What can WW do with prep?

I assume it would be her going around gathering artifacts and weapons?

Pretty much. Gauntlet of Atlas, Sword of Hephaestus, her personal armor, probably her seashell that allows dimension travel (so BFR isn't a problem). Some miscellaneous other weapons and shield.

DarkSaint85
Don't see why not.

I thought she was resistant/immune?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113932/3473785-7610480178-31635.jpg
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/Dr-1.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Pre-reboot.

DarkSaint85
Pfft. Your technicalities mean nothing to me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
"Pretty much" has limits.

I wonder if running the lightning of zeus through him for a minute would do the trick. Or if she'd start slicing him up with her tiara.

He's only a class 10 in strength, and his TK iirc can't hit much harder than that.

Lightning in the prep scenario, you mean?

Cyke tried cutting him in half with his blast. Didn't even slow him down.

Class 10 according to handbooks, but he never had to rely on mere physical strength.

Originally posted by Q99

Which she's resistant to, and her lasso can block. Tie him up, lasso blocks psychics, good game.

I mean, the guy's a prep monster, I remember what he did with the Celestial. I could see him winning in prep, but I don't see him as having the firepower to prevent her from dominating a random fight.

Pretty much. Gauntlet of Atlas, Sword of Hephaestus, her personal armor, probably her seashell that allows dimension travel (so BFR isn't a problem). Some miscellaneous other weapons and shield.

Scans of dcnu kitchen woman resisting telepathy?

Q99
Either scenario if we're talking pre-reboot.

She got her bracers upgraded by Zeus during Gail's run. She reduced one of Dr. Ivo's androids to ash and killed the Heart of Themyscira (a giant monster thingy) with it.

Yes, but WW in total has a lot more offense than Cyke did at the time.

Indeed, with his alternatives being telepathy (not so useful), telekinetic (not enough), and prep stuff (obviously only useful in prep).

Darksaint already posted 'em.

Also, seriously, what's up with the sexism? It's not funny as a joke, it just makes you look bad.

StiltmanFTW
Always current unless otherwise specified, we can't use pre-reboot as default anymore.

No, he didn't. Again, pre-nu. Just can't take WW seriously.

Q99
Always current unless otherwise specified, we can't use pre-reboot as default anymore.

Eh, I don't know new as well, and she's got way less feats.

Still, I would expect most herald levels to beat him down if they can resist telepathy long enough, and I'd assume newbie WW could too.

If you've got brain damage, you can keep it out of discussions.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99

Still, I would expect most herald levels to beat him down if they can resist telepathy long enough, and I'd assume newbie WW could too.

Nothing more than assumption, then.

Also, is Maxwell Lord's ability superior to Essex's?

Originally posted by Q99

Go make me a sandwich.

DarkSaint85

Go make me a sandwich.

Usually, I like reading what you write. You can be funny (sometimes).

This is not one of these times.

StiltmanFTW

http://i43.tinypic.com/sbpm6c.jpg

SquallX
http://i43.tinypic.com/sbpm6c.jpg

You seriously needs to stop on those Woman kitchen jokes.

One or two times, there belly laugh funny. Third times, you get a chuckle. Fourth time, it gets awkward. A fifth or more times, you're just being a sexist.

Sin I AM
Lol

Q99

Yes, certainly. Ditto Psycho.

Max Lord's most impressive feat is putting in a self-reinforcing psi blanket on the earth to make everyone forget him. He overcomes the willpower of heroes like Blue Beetle easy, and the reason they sent wondy after him was specifically because they could count on her resisting- there were other heroes available but they were too afraid he'd just psi them out of action.

Psycho's swapped people's brains, and regularly does stuff like make groups of people jump off buildings.

python99
Lightning in the prep scenario, you mean?

Cyke tried cutting him in half with his blast. Didn't even slow him down.

Class 10 according to handbooks, but he never had to rely on mere physical strength.

Scans of dcnu kitchen woman resisting telepathy?

Agreed, Sinister's strength is mystery due to him not relying on it.

Anyone got scans of Sinister's strength display?

python99
Originally posted by python99
Agreed, Sinister's strength is mystery due to him not relying on it.

Anyone got scans of Sinister's strength display?

scans???

guy222
Sin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by python99
scans???

He stopped Sabretooth with one hand, choking him. It was Creed before his first upgrade, though.

Epicurus
Wonder Woman in both.

SquallX
He stopped Sabretooth with one hand, choking him. It was Creed before his first upgrade, though.

laughing

Are you ****ing joking? You're ****ing comparing Sabertooth to the likes of WW?

Sabertooth on a good day, stills falls way short vs a Diana on a bad day.

Diana breaks Sinister in both scenario, casually at that too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SquallX
laughing

Are you ****ing joking? You're ****ing comparing Sabertooth to the likes of WW?

Sabertooth on a good day, stills falls way short vs a Diana on a bad day.

Diana breaks Sinister in both scenario, casually at that too.

No, I simply answered the question.

zopzop
People are forgetting how seriously powerful a PSI Sinister is. He wouldn't even need to attempt mind control (like Maxwell Lord), he'd just eat/destroy her memories and hence destroy her mind/soul :
http://s15.postimg.org/o4dfig1pz/X_MEN243_04a.jpg
Keep in mind he was doing this to Jean WHILE he was laughing off the combined attacks of X-Men and X-Factor.

My money is on Sinister.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
People are forgetting how seriously powerful a PSI Sinister is. He wouldn't even need to attempt mind control (like Maxwell Lord), he'd just eat/destroy her memories and hence destroy her mind/soul :
http://s15.postimg.org/o4dfig1pz/X_MEN243_04a.jpg
Keep in mind he was doing this to Jean WHILE he was laughing off the combined attacks of X-Men and X-Factor.

My money is on Sinister.

Was Jean even conscious when it happened?

Also, for Sinister to even attempt something like that, he would need to bypass the Lasso's enchantments. Which i don't see happening before Diana snaps his neck.

zopzop
Yes!

Good luck with snapping his neck. He has incredible durability.

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop

Yes!

Good luck with snapping his neck. He has incredible durability.

1. He still has to overcome the Lasso, plus Diana's own mental toughness.

2. Seriously! You think someone that makes Superman bleeds in a melee battle can't snap Sinister's neck?

StiltmanFTW
Too flexible, not gonna happen.

8swords

exactly

Originally posted by Q99

brain damage? really? if you think he is childish then dont step down to his level and say stupid things like that.

Also, for Sinister to even attempt something like that, he would need to bypass the Lasso's enchantments. Which i don't see happening before Diana snaps his neck.

random encounter, and diana wont just go all out, that and essex can be tricky sometimes. but anyway everybody has their own opinion i guess

zopzop
You seriously needs to stop on those Woman kitchen jokes.

One or two times, there belly laugh funny. Third times, you get a chuckle. Fourth time, it gets awkward. A fifth or more times, you're just being a sexist.
Get in the phuckin' kitchen and make the man a sandwich! Jeez..... You give an inch and they take a mile.........

wink

Golgo13
WW.

guy222
Sinister

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99

laughing out loud

guy222
Lasso should work

Golgo13
Lasso is her only option. DCnU WW would lose, though. Lasso hasn't been that impressive. Hell, even Steve Trevor resisted it for a bit.

guy222
Sinister very clever

-Pr-
Sexism aside (seriously, wtf dude), I honestly don't see how Diana can win without using the lasso. The kind of guy Sinister is, I'm just not sure he's that vulnerable to purely physical assaults.

On the other hand, his only real avenue against Diana is telepathy, and she has a history of resisting it, at least preboot.

python99
Tie breaker if there is one, I'll choose sinister.
Just an opinion

Blue Area Vet
1. He still has to overcome the Lasso, plus Diana's own mental toughness.

2. Seriously! You think someone that makes Superman bleeds in a melee battle can't snap Sinister's neck?

His neck would not snap, he is malleable.

Blue Area Vet
Sinister is too much. And stop with the herald level defense, as if that makes any battle an auto win.

python99
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
His neck would not snap, he is malleable.

Agree

Ch0$en One
WOW! tough choice IMO

Wonder Woman is a beast when she needs to be , but Sinister is not gonna make it a cake walk for her

python99
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lasso is her only option. DCnU WW would lose, though. Lasso hasn't been that impressive. Hell, even Steve Trevor resisted it for a bit.

Yup it may be and Sinister is capable of resisting

python99
Thought this was interesting to come back to

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.