Lucid Dreaming: The \Closst thung to magic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astor Ebligis
Discuss. xx

Mindship
Magic? No. But it may improve one's typing.

Digi
Think we have a lucid dreaming topic already. In any case, OP has nothing to go on. This should be closed.

jinXed by JaNx
I think the closest thing to magic is life itself ;-)

Shakyamunison
Quinton entanglement is the closest thing to magic.

Lord Lucien
That shit boggles my mind. I have no idea what a qubit is, but it's terrifying.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That shit boggles my mind. I have no idea what a qubit is, but it's terrifying.

I qubit is the future. wink

Bentley
The Hex card game is the closest thing to Magic.

Julianna
Isn't lucid dreaming similar to visualization? If so, achieving the impossible can result, but it is effort. I think of magic as sort of fluid and easy.

Mindship
Originally posted by Julianna
Isn't lucid dreaming similar to visualization? If so, achieving the impossible can result, but it is effort. I think of magic as sort of fluid and easy. Lucid dreaming is simply being conscious of where you are while you are dreaming. We can be "lucid awake" too, given that we spend most of our waking life on autopilot. In either state, lucidity requires an act of will, not thought.

You, as the dreaming ego, are not creating the dream world, any more than the awake ego is creating the sensory world. However, in visualization, it's the ego apparently in control, conjuring up whatever "visual thought" it wants to experience.

The good news is: sustained visualization can lead to the dreaming state. smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
...The good news is: sustained visualization can lead to the dreaming state. smile

Is that California?

Mindship
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Is that California? These days I'd guess Colorado or Washington. smokin'

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
These days I'd guess Colorado or Washington. smokin'

That would be the pipe dream states. wink

overlold
Originally posted by Julianna
Isn't lucid dreaming similar to visualization? If so, achieving the impossible can result, but it is effort. I think of magic as sort of fluid and easy. yea sex magic is also so easy, people cum without touching a boob!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by overlold
yea sex magic is also so easy, people cum without touching a boob!

That sounds gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.