If God ate a cheeto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
big grin You all may not be familer with the comic book story of the gods and the cheeto that they bet existance on.
If God himself ate a cheeto...which of the gods would he like?
To simplify...what gods does God...Father and son...Hallowed and Jesus like.

Shakyamunison
If God ate a cheeto? I think that would be proof that this being is not God. Why would God eat something. That is nothing but a personification.

Stealth Moose
This thread makes no sense. The OP references a story we do not know and proceeds not to educate us, and then makes us speculate on something else we cannot know.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
This thread makes no sense. The OP references a story we do not know and proceeds not to educate us, and then makes us speculate on something else we cannot know. thumb up

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
This thread makes no sense. The OP references a story we do not know and proceeds not to educate us, and then makes us speculate on something else we cannot know. His powers of esoterica are terrible to behold.

0mega Spawn
If god ate a cheeto i would need proof of the heavenly cheeto. Just as i would need proof of this alleged god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.