CIS/CIP off Meta battle!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
CIS and CIP is off for this fight. Who wins?

Ironman
Human Torch
Storm
Sinister
Northstar
Cable (Classic)
Cyborg

yaadaveyaa
if were using just standard im taking tony to resourceful and a ton of tech him or sinister

maxivitopowe
Human torch or storm

Khazra Reborn
No PIS, Torch.

-Pr-
Sinister, imo.

Tony Stark
Tony... Tony... Tony has done it again

zopzop
Originally posted by -Pr-
Sinister, imo.
Yup.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Tony... Tony... Tony gets owned by cyborg and the rest of the team for being least liked

LordofBrooklyn
Storm.

Close the thread.

-Pr-
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Storm.

Close the thread.

...No.

iscaremonkeys
...No. srry
THE GODDESS STORM

-Pr-
No.

iscaremonkeys
yes sir e bob if not storm Tony. if not tony then Cable. if not cable Anybody else

-Pr-
Sinister could mind-wipe half the field in seconds, and Storm can be taken down by almost anyone else.

iscaremonkeys
Sinister could mind-wipe half the field in seconds, and Storm can be taken down by almost anyone else. oh no you dident say that about ta chala's woman. She clears everyone with her lightning

LordofBrooklyn
Sinister could mind-wipe half the field in seconds, and Storm can be taken down by almost anyone else.

Storm raises a galactic level lightning storm and fries the field.

The End.

-Pr-
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
oh no you dident say that about ta chala's woman. She clears everyone with her lightning

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Storm raises a galactic level lightning storm and fries the field.

The End.

laughing out loud

Khazra Reborn
I forgot about Sinster's TP, he'd probably win due to that.

But barring TP I think Torch's Planck (?) heat would butt rape everyone.

zopzop
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I forgot about Sinster's TP, he'd probably win due to that.
Even without TP, he's faced off against the combined might of X-Factor and the X-Men during Inferno and did just fine till Scott blasted him (he had a weakness to something in Scott's Optic Blast).

Wasn't he amped when he did that? I can't remember.

Khazra Reborn
Now that you mention it, I think he was amped.

I think he absorbed the power of an alt. reality Torch too.

Even still, just regular nova heat would do in everyone here, except maybe Sinister.

Mshinu
CIP off Storm is skyf.. skymother level, she clears the field in seconds with galaxy-size lightning bolts.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mshinu
CIP off Storm is skyf.. skymother level, she clears the field in seconds with galaxy-size lightning bolts.
Is that before or after Sinister mindr@pes her into oblivion?

Drakon09
Originally posted by carver9
CIS and CIP is off for this fight. Who wins?

Ironman
Human Torch
Storm
Sinister
Northstar
Cable (Classic)
Cyborg

Most likely- Storm, Sinister, Human Torch
mid Likely- Iron man, Cable
Just No- North Star, Cyborg

But thats just my opinion.

carver9
Northstar is the fastest on the battle field by far.

Drakon09
And? via mindrape carver

carver9
Originally posted by Drakon09
And? via mindrape carver

Northstar moves at light speed. confused

Drakon09
Mindrape

DarkSaint85
Having the reflexes means that Northstar will be able to do what he wants before Sinister even registers that he's there.....

Additionally, Cyborg can just BFR the lot of them.

Drakon09
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Having the reflexes means that Northstar will be able to do what he wants before Sinister even registers that he's there.....

Additionally, Cyborg can just BFR the lot of them.
1. Human torch then goes supernova
2. so can cable

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
Wasn't he amped when he did that? I can't remember.

Yeah, he was amped 1000x

DarkSaint85
1. Human torch then goes supernova
2. so can cable

1. Again, he's faster than Johnny. So same argument.
2. So......Cyborg DOES have a chance, is what you're saying?

Drakon09
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
1. Again, he's faster than Johnny. So same argument.
2. So......Cyborg DOES have a chance, is what you're saying?
1. he is faster no doubt but one little mistake and hes out
2. you should know that Cable>Cyborg

DarkSaint85

1. CIS is off, so, no, no little mistakes. Besides, you can say that about everyone here (one little mistake etc).
2. Not in BFRing.

DCnU Cyborg did it more times in his ten or so appearances than Cable has in his history, I'd wager.

-Pr-
Did I go back in time? Where's Stormfront?

carver9

The guy has fought at 1 millionth of a second. Do the math.

Sixth_Winged
Wait is this God Cable? If so then him.

"Id"
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Wait is this God Cable? If so then him.
No.

Its classic Cable.

My vote goes to Cable. Its somewhat unfair, he has prep without having prep. He is prepared for anyone on the list, since he compiled a list, and scenarios for just about all Earth Meta-Humans of the 21st century (Minus Cyborg).

The combination of futurisitc weapons.
Psymitar
Potent TK/TP
Add to his unmatched skills. No one on the list, rivals him in battling I.Q.

carver9
Originally posted by "Id"
No.

Its classic Cable.

My vote goes to Cable. Its somewhat unfair, he has prep without having prep. He is prepared for anyone on the list, since he compiled a list, and scenarios for just about all Earth Meta-Humans of the 21st century (Minus Cyborg).

The combination of futurisitc weapons.
Psymitar
Potent TK/TP
Add to his unmatched skills. No one on the list, rivals him in battling I.Q.

Disagree...lets not forget, he got ripped to shreds by Magneto...to the point that he almost died. Not only did Magneto crush him in H2H, he also ripped his entire body apart via Magnetically altering the metal in his body. If he was as prepared as you say he is, that wouldn't have happened. He is a beast though.

"Id"
Originally posted by carver9
Disagree...lets not forget, he got ripped to shreds by Magneto...to the point that he almost died. Not only did Magneto crush him in H2H, he also ripped his entire body apart via Magnetically altering the metal in his body. If he was as prepared as you say he is, that wouldn't have happened. He is a beast though.

And rightfully so, Magento is above his pay grade. That Magento is above everyone's pay grade here.

Yet the fact remains that Cable does have files on every player on Earth. And the list of people in this match, are closer in peers than Mr. I can toss Cities into space.

carver9
And rightfully so, Magento is above his pay grade. That Magento is above everyone's pay grade here.

Yet the fact remains that Cable does have files on every player on Earth. And the list of people in this match, are closer in peers than Mr. I can toss Cities into space.

Good point and Cable could win...all of them could win, I just think it depends on who's fighting who.

"Id"
You could also look at the claim objectively, and say the same for the likes of Tony/Sinister. As they too have files on Cable, including weakness/limitations.

carver9
You could also look at the claim objectively, and say the same for the likes of Tony/Sinister. As they too have files on Cable, including weakness/limitations.

I understand that but where are the files stored? Is it on them or is it contained in a place unwarranted by any of the combatants.?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.