Who is the most fearless out of these peeps???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Punisher
Daredevil
Batman
Wolverine
Captain America
Black Panther
Deathstroke
Cable

Also, if possible, rank them from greatest to least greatest.

-Pr-
Fearless as in, has no fear. Or fearless as in, overcomes fear?

Grinning Goku
Do you mean fearless in reference to themselves and their lives or do you mean that nothing scares them. Like the thought of loved ones or close friends dying because they failed in some way or another? I'd say Deathstroke is number 1. Don't know where I'd place the others though.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Fearless as in, has no fear. Or fearless as in, overcomes fear?

Both. I actually think both are one and the same (even though you'll probably disagree with me) but I'm glad you've asked this question...it will lead from it being asked again by another poster. Lets use both. Can you add this to the OP?

Mindset
Vegeta.

pym-ftw
Inb4Daredevilmoviesong

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
Both. I actually think both are one and the same (even though you'll probably disagree with me) but I'm glad you've asked this question...it will lead from it being asked again by another poster. Lets use both. Can you add this to the OP? I wouldnt say it is quite the same. Not imo at least. For example I wouldn't call Spider-man fearless, he gets scared quite a lot. Does not stop him from overcoming the fear all the time.

DarkSaint85
Daredevil.

For overcoming the fear that one day, he'll dress himself in clashing colours/odd socks.

Epicurus
Not Wolverine.

RedX1852
Batman, Captain America is to respected to be Feared, besides have you played Batman Arkham Asylum,City, and Origins, people SH!T there pants when they see Batman

Pillow Biter
Daredevil and early Green Lantern were supposed to be simply "without fear". They just didn't process it. I'm not sure how that held up with Daredevil. With Green Lanterns that got amended to having the ability (will) to overcome fear--presumably when they realized that a truly fearless person is more of a sociopath than a hero.

What about Deadpool? He seems screwed-up enough that I'm not sure if he processes fear.

zopzop
Daredevil. And he's gone up against the two most powerful Fear Lords to prove it.

Sixth_Winged
The Man without fear lol.

"Id"
Sinestro

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Epicurus
Not Wolverine.

Lol, was just about to say.

It turns out Logan is a real p*ssy at heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.