Black Bolt/Thor vs Silver Surfer/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No BFR

Who wins

Stoic
Team 2 should take it after a good fight. Black Bolt seems to be the weak link here. At least physical strength/durability wise.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 2 should take it after a good fight. Black Bolt seems to be the weak link here. At least physical strength/durability wise. huh? He physically held his own against Gladiator in WOK.

quanchi112
Team Thor wins.

ODG
Originally posted by Insane Titan
huh? He physically held his own against Gladiator in WOK. He also gave Thanos a better fight than Surfer ever managed, but whatever, let's ignore that.

Branlor Swift
Team 1 pretty decisively

Damborgson
Gladiator is the weak link

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 2 should take it after a good fight. Black Bolt seems to be the weak link here. At least physical strength/durability wise.

Ok. But what will stop him to just scream after the fight start ???

Team 2 can win if they blitz Black Bolt. If not it will be a very hard fight.

h1a8
Team 2 without too much trouble. Just too phucking fast. Speed kills.

abhilegend
Team 1.

Supra
Team 1 via Thor murders them

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
He also gave Thanos a better fight than Surfer ever managed, but whatever, let's ignore that. they both got stomped regardless , so we can ignore that too.

h1a8
Surfer and Glads are too fast. Speed is the deciding factor

Mindship
Black Bolt could keep Gladiator busy long enough for Thor to do what he's historically done against Surfer.

Leaning toward T1.

Friggin' mallet.

pym-ftw
Team 1 pretty solidly.

h1a8
No, team two is too fast. They beat the shit out of team 1

nwg202
In character, I'm going w/ team 1. Both Thor and BB have done well vs t2. It would be very close and anyone can win IMO.

leonidas
one scream and team 2 is totally f'd. bb and thor mop up easily. not impossible after a couple fights to assume ss could find a way to shield and/or absorb the scream i guess, but that;s really just speculation. if he could, that would def change things imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by leonidas
one scream and team 2 is totally f'd. bb and thor mop up easily. not impossible after a couple fights to assume ss could find a way to shield and/or absorb the scream i guess, but that;s really just speculation. if he could, that would def change things imo. since bb screaming is plausible in a forum fight then I'll just say also is surfer and Glads are fast enough to get behind the scream. Probably knock Thor into it.

Again gladiator and surfer have Ftl reflexes and very fast mobility. Team 1 will have a very hard time if team 2 uses their speed. Unless they are dumb enough to forget they have speed and Ftl reflexes (which is always on and can't be forgotten).

deathslash
Originally posted by h1a8
since bb screaming is plausible in a forum fight then I'll just say also is surfer and Glads are fast enough to get behind the scream. Probably knock Thor into it.

Again gladiator and surfer have Ftl reflexes and very fast mobility. Team 1 will have a very hard time if team 2 uses their speed. Unless they are dumb enough to forget they have speed and Ftl reflexes (which is always on and can't be forgotten). It's just to bad that Thor has historically beaten Silver Surfer senseless and Gladiator has historically had trouble with/lost to Black Bolt. Just because they have FTL reflexes doesn't mean that they can't be hit. Face it bro, Team 1 wins this fight with only a little bit of trouble.

ODG
they both got stomped regardless , so we can ignore that too. Surfer worse than Black Bolt, so we can ignore that for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
Surfer worse than Black Bolt, so we can ignore that for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Surfer was worse than Black Bolt for a reason, Thanos wanted Surfer dead and Black Bolt alive.

Context is not your friend.

ODG
Surfer was worse than Black Bolt for a reason, Thanos wanted Surfer dead and Black Bolt alive.

Context is not your friend. Because I was measuring the "worse" part by the amount that Surfer/Black Bolt were beat down rather than the amount of damage that Surfer/Black Bolt were able to deal to Thanos before being put down.

Oafishness is your best friend.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
Because I was measuring the "worse" part by the amount that Surfer/Black Bolt were beat down rather than the amount of damage that Surfer/Black Bolt were able to deal to Thanos before being put down.

Oafishness is your best friend. Again context , Black bolt got off 3 attacks and did no real damage to Thanos and he came as close to putting Thanos down as Surfer did which was phucking nowhere .

And? Is this supposed to offend me or something.

ODG
Again context , Black bolt got off 3 attacks and did no real damage to Thanos and he came as close to putting Thanos down as Surfer did which was phucking nowhere .

And? Is this supposed to offend me r something. Because Surfer has been anything but completely no-sold by Thanos whereas Thanos had his armor torn off and his flesh bruised and bleeding from Black Bolt?

Enough to try to pretend that you weren't trying to throw my own statement back at my face through sheer oafishness.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
Because Surfer has been anything but completely no-sold by Thanos whereas Thanos had his armor torn off and his flesh bruised and bleeding from Black Bolt?

Enough to try to pretend that you weren't trying to throw my own statement back at my face through sheer oafishness. after 3 attacks yeah, not like Surfer got off only one due to how close Thanos was to Surfer and far away from BB.

Try lol , I know people don't like me on here but you're acting like I'm supposed to care about people's opinions I will never meet.

Keep up with the pretentious attitude and your superiority complex you often show.

ODG
after 3 attacks yeah, no one like Surfer got off due to how close Thanos was to Surfer and far away from BB. Because Thanos completely no-selling Surfer's blast but getting half his armor torn off and thrown to ground by Black Bolt has anything to do with the fifteen feet or so of distance that separated them between the respective scenes. Originally posted by Insane Titan
Try lol , I know people don't like me on here but you're acting like I'm supposed to care about people's opinions I will never meet.

Keep up with the pretentious attitude and your superiority complex you often show. I equally care nothing for you as well.

Coming from the guy who posted this first: Originally posted by Insane Titan
Context is not your friend. Excuse me while I laugh myself out of this conversation.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
Because Thanos completely no-selling Surfer's blast but getting half his armor torn off and thrown to ground by Black Bolt has anything to do with the fifteen feet or so of distance that separated them between the respective scenes. I equally care nothing for you as well.

Coming from the guy who posted this first: Excuse me while I laugh myself out of this conversation. so damaging armor and throwing Thanos a distance is a great shake now despite not really doing anything, cool il remember that when using Thanos blasting Galactus a fair distance.

Fact is BB only got off more attacks because of the distance he was from Thanos.

Oh I agree you don't care that's why you tried to be smart and personal when I only made a comment about context , lulz .

You should heed your own word

ODG
so damaging armor and throwing Thanos a distance is a great shake now despite not really doing anything, cool il remember that when using Thanos blasting Galactus a fair distance. It's a great shake when Surfer doesn't even manage to faze Thanos in the least bit or even shift him out of his sitting position in his chair. Originally posted by Insane Titan
Fact is BB only got off more attacks because of the distance he was from Thanos. Fact is you're spouting nonsense in the face of the plainly obvious. Originally posted by Insane Titan
Oh I agree you don't care that's why you tried to be smart and personal when I only made a comment about context , lulz .

You should heed your own word Then we're in agreement that we shouldn't care what you think.

You should heed my word as well: shut up.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by ODG
Oafishness is your best friend. Originally posted by Insane Titan
And? Is this supposed to offend me or something.

low key admits to being an oaf

failed comebacks 2k14

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
It's a great shake when Surfer doesn't even manage to faze Thanos in the least bit or even shift him out of his sitting position in his chair. Fact is you're spouting nonsense in the face of the plainly obvious. Then we're in agreement that we shouldn't care what you think.

You should heed my word as well: shut up. You do know not just Thanos took the brunt of the blast, his chair did too. Surfer evem stated that.

So im lying that about the distance and that wouldnt allow more attack? lol, nice job h1.

if you dont care at all dont respond, its not a hard concept to understand for someone who believes himself smarter than everyone.

lol, youre that pretentious you actually believe in your ego

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
low key admits to being an oaf

failed comebacks 2k14 Why are you joining in Pedo Gundam? you know it will only lead to you running off reporting and getting a thread closed again

celeyhyga17
Lol. Is it just me or both of u started out in agreement with each other...?

ODG
^ It happens when butthurt clouds the issue. I could agree with someone that Surfer wins 7/10 against Superman and they'd still act like everything I say is either false or objectionable despite our conclusions being exactly the same. We've both been on KMC long enough to see this. Originally posted by Insane Titan
You do know not just Thanos took the brunt of the blast, his chair did too. Surfer evem stated that. Trans-level chair ftw. Originally posted by Insane Titan
So im lying that about the distance and that wouldnt allow more attack? lol, nice job h1.

if you dont care at all dont respond, its not a hard concept to understand for someone who believes himself smarter than everyone.

lol, youre that pretentious you actually believe in your ego Sure, we can measure how many attacks Black Bolt got off before Thanos closed in on him, which was 2. But that would only serve as feeble deflection from the damage that Black Bolt and Surfer did in their very first attack.

You should heed your own advice.

Believe? Actually my responses are almost entirely based on a different belief I hold: you're a completely oafish moron.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol. Is it just me or both of u started out in agreement with each other...? pretty yeah , but ODG is know for been a pretentious c**t with a massive superiority complex believeing his is above everyone

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
^ It happens when butthurt clouds the issue. I could agree with someone that Surfer wins 7/10 against Superman and they'd still act like everything I say is either false or objectionable despite our conclusions being exactly the same. We've both been on KMC long enough to see this. Trans-level chair ftw. Sure, we can measure how many attacks Black Bolt got off before Thanos closed in on him, which was 2. But that would only serve as feeble deflection from the damage that Black Bolt and Surfer did in their very first attack.

You should heed your own advice.

Believe? Actually my responses are almost entirely based on a different belief I hold: you're a completely oafish moron. this response just proves my point about you , it's shown and stated on panel Thanos chair took part of the blast yet you discount it , shame on you h1

ODG
this response just proves my point about you , it's shown and stated on panel Thanos chair took part of the blast yet you discount it , shame on you h1 Kep deflecting from the whole 15 ft. of distance made/break the difference between Black Bolt's and Surfer's performances. Oafish deflection is oafish. Shame on you, Insane Titan.

Note: I don't actually have to reference a separate widely-ridiculed KMC poster when responding to you. Because, well... you are you, after all.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130101201426/degrassi/images/b/b4/Shrug-4.gif

Insane Titan
In that one post you proved my whole point smart kid , it would help if you didn't discount on panel showings and statements and then try and use others the same way .

Haha get over your ego it's pathetic that you think your important on here, know one is

ODG
^ It would help if you were weren't constitutionally incapable of holding a straight conversation rather than deflect/ramble/sh1t yourself.

I apologize for the cutting remark that instigated your nervous e-laughter which reverberates across the intarnetz because of how exposed you suddenly feel.

Insane Titan
Haha the irony of your post , you bitched because you didn't agree and then acted like I was been stupid when you also didn't acknowledge what Sufer did and said.

Bwhahahahaha looks I hit a nerve eh oh superior one

ODG
Haha the irony of your post Irony? Really? When you posted something like this: Originally posted by Insane Titan
Why are you joining in Pedo Gundam? you know it will only lead to you running off reporting and getting a thread closed again Holy Jebus H. Christ.

I wasn't trying to reduce you to the state of a mewling child sh1tting his diapers, but there you sit in all your fecal glory.

You didn't just turn a conversation about comic characters where we agreed initially, into a pundit for your own personal aggravation over how oafish you are on an internet forum. Where oafishness is to be expected, yet which you particularly excel at beyond all expectations just as expected.

Thanks for the memories, Insane Titan. Here's where I smh out of this conversation. Let us dedicate this thread to the memory of the "15 ft. of distance made all the difference" argument.

Insane Titan
For someone so superior why can't you read? That posted you quoted wasn't aimed at you.

Didn't you understand that or did your over inflated ego get in the way?

I think I will you your line if debating were we ignore what a character says and does

ODG
^ You still don't understand how supremely ironic it is for you to accuse someone else of being responsible for getting a thread closed with his antics?

Self-awareness. Get some, plz.

That is, if you can somehow manage to see past the 15 ft. of distance that makes/breaks fights against Thanos. An argument so dumb, I thought KMC would collapse into a black hole from the sheer stupidity.

Bentley
Eh, this went nowhere quite fast.

Could you gut at least chill out a bit so you can pretend to discuss comicbook characters at all?

I'm having backseat mod tendencies these last couple of months erm

Zack Fair
What the hell happened

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ODG
^ You still don't understand how supremely ironic it is for you to accuse someone else of being responsible for getting a thread closed with his antics?

Self-awareness. Get some, plz.

That is, if you can somehow manage to see past the 15 ft. of distance that makes/breaks fights against Thanos. An argument so dumb, I thought KMC would collapse into a black hole from the sheer stupidity. yeah when that's all he ever does , being all knowing surely you must know this.

Do you want to make some more stuff up that I didn't say ie making or braking fights. You can keep trying to deflect from the fact you think Surfers words and actions don't mean shit.

Anyhow you said you was done or did your massive ego get the better of you

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Zack Fair
What the hell happened sadly the ego landed

ODG
yeah when that's all he ever does , being all knowing surely you must know this. Because threads don't go to sh1t when you post while butthurt over having your own statements thrown back at your face.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/khloz/Jokerlaugh.gif Originally posted by Insane Titan
Do you want to make some more stuff up that I didn't say ie making or braking fights. You can keep trying to deflect from the fact you think Surfers words and actions don't mean shit.

Anyhow you said you was done or did your massive ego get the better of you I never made up the whole "15 ft. of distance makes/breaks performances against Thanos" argument. You get to take credit for that all yourself.

Pretty sure it's the gravimetric force your oafishness projects that's responsible for this thread going to sh1t. But I guess I had a hand in helping you along the critical mass. /shrug

But, please, regal us more over how Surfer looks so much better against Thanos becase Black Bolt had 15 ft more of distance.

http://media.giphy.com/media/wMNK4IfeH86uQ/giphy.gif

Insane Titan
No threads go to shit when one poster completely ignores what is said and shown on panel for his own gain.

Care to back up were I said it makes or breaks a fight.

Haha still trying to stroke your own cock, you really do think you're important

ODG
No threads go to shit when one poster completely ignores what is said and shown on panel for his own gain. Irony is irony. Originally posted by Insane Titan
Care to back up were I said it makes or breaks a fight. You don't have to pretend to be illiterate. You've pretty much well-established that already: Originally posted by Insane Titan
after 3 attacks yeah, not like Surfer got off only one due to how close Thanos was to Surfer and far away from BB.
----------
Fact is BB only got off more attacks because of the distance he was from Thanos.
----------
So im lying that about the distance and that wouldnt allow more attack? lol, nice job h1. Originally posted by Insane Titan
Haha still trying to stroke your own cock, you really do think you're important I'm arguing with a functional retard. That's really nothing to masturbate over. I'm just admitting that I was partially responsible for you sh1tting your diapers. I'm sorry your "15 ft. makes/breaks fights against Thanos" argument never achieved validation in this thread.

Insane Titan
Haha you still haven't proven anything still, I never said it's a make or break issue. Anyone who had read either comic can see the distance BB was allowed him to get off more attacks as when Thanos stomped SUrfer he was virtually stood next to him so Surfer couldn't attack anymoe because he was being stomped.

The same still applies with you discounting Surfers words and actions as it pisses on your stance about Thanos not been effected by Surfers blast as a comparison to BBs scream.

If you didn't stroke your own ego so much you would realise your argument has faults like mine

ODG
Haha you still haven't proven anything still, I never said it's a make or break issue. Anyone who had read either comic can see the distance BB was allowed him to get off more attacks as when Thanos stomped SUrfer he was virtually stood next to him so Surfer couldn't attack anymoe because he was being stomped. You said the 15 ft was why Black Bolt did better against Thanos than Surfer did. But I get you're just quaneuvering between inane position after inane position to avoid bing pinned down. Originally posted by Insane Titan
If you didn't stroke your own ego so much you would realise your argument has faults like mine Pretty sure it's your butthurt that's oozing right now rather than ego. Especially considering the three bait threads you decided to open that have pretty much blown up in your face. I mean, it's one thing to be butthurt over a single inconsequential thread. It's another to be spectacularly so butthurt across the entire forum about it. Black Bolt did better against Thanos than Surfer ever has. Deal with it.

Thanks for the laughs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.