Omega Red vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Did the search, never been done

Who wins?

KingD19
Red more likely than not. I don't know Gamora's strength level, but Arkady has been analyzed as having "Thing" level strength at base(without absorbing anybody). And after having been tortured and having his healing factor tested for months if not a year or more, he was durable enough to tank a hit from Colossus with no trouble and without his armor.

He's fast enough to give her trouble as well, and is highly skilled himself. Plus he's got the tendrils and he'll be spreading pheromones the entire fight.

Tony Stark
Gamora was CL40 the last time I heard.

Stalemate

StiltmanFTW
At her best, Gamora was described as Iron Man level in strength.

Red - as KD19 already said - Thing level.

So Gamora could potentially be stronger, but OR has pheromones and nigh-indestructible tendrils to deal with her.

zopzop
Respectable physical stats, extremely durable tendrils, and death spores, how does OR lose? What am I missing?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by KingD19
Plus he's got the tendrils and he'll be spreading pheromones the entire fight.

I always get ejected from the nightclub when I do this.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

KingD19
That's because you get caught. You gotta do it real smooth like. Be up in the club like this.

http://i.imgur.com/jnvg5.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.