Gladiator vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drakon09
Pre reboot Adam
Who wins?

yaadaveyaa
glads

zopzop
Pre Reboot? BA pretty easily too.

iceman24567
Bladam

namorsubby
Gladiator is gonna lose some confidence after Black Adam rips his leg off and shoves it up his ass.

Stoic
Based on how well Gladiator did against Supreme, I'd place my bets on him winning this. Gladiator after all is more powerful, whereas Teth only has his lightning strikes that seperate him from being just another flying brick. They are both equally fast or Gladiator is a little faster. They both appear to be around the same toughness, and strength level, and both have warrior mind sets. This however is where the comparisons end, and Gladiator's power set trumps Teth's.

He has infra vision, laser vision, freeze breath, low level psionics, and plot based confidence issues that could make him stomp, or be stomped. Since we should be looking at both in their best condition Gladiator shouldn't lose confidence. On paper Gladiator should win after a good fight. Like I said, he is more powerful after all.

Insane Titan
Adam beats the crap out of Glads handily

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Adam beats the crap out of Glads handily

Is there a reason why?

Insane Titan
As strong , better/more vicious fighter from the start. Constantly faster in combat.

Freeze breath/ hear vision won't do much to Adam as he was taking multiple hits like that in WW3

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on how well Gladiator did against Supreme, I'd place my bets on him winning this. Gladiator after all is more powerful, whereas Teth only has his lightning strikes that seperate him from being just another flying brick. They are both equally fast or Gladiator is a little faster. They both appear to be around the same toughness, and strength level, and both have warrior mind sets. This however is where the comparisons end, and Gladiator's power set trumps Teth's.

He has infra vision, laser vision, freeze breath, low level psionics, and plot based confidence issues that could make him stomp, or be stomped. Since we should be looking at both in their best condition Gladiator shouldn't lose confidence. On paper Gladiator should win after a good fight. Like I said, he is more powerful after all.

Good points. I'm just afraid of that magical weakness Glad has. Besides that, this would be an epic battle.

By the way, Gladiator has never lost confidence during a fight against someone in his tier or above it...so using the confidence arguments isn't helping anything here (not directed towards you Stoic).

Colossus-Big C
Adam would beat the living shit out of gayliator

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Good points. I'm just afraid of that magical weakness Glad has. Besides that, this would be an epic battle.

By the way, Gladiator has never lost confidence during a fight against someone in his tier or above it...so using the confidence arguments isn't helping anything here (not directed towards you Stoic). He started to lose confidence against Black Bolt thats why he called for help

iceman24567
He started to lose the fight against Black Bolt thats why he called for help Fixed

-Pr-
Adam, but not remotely easily.

carver9
He started to lose confidence against Black Bolt thats why he called for help

Prove it and the fight you are talking about involved circumstances. After they dampened that scream of Black Bolt, he got one shot koed by Gladiator.

jaxthejester
Originally posted by -Pr-
Adam, but not remotely easily.

Agreed. smile

Insane Titan
Prove it and the fight you are talking about involved circumstances. After they dampened that scream of Black Bolt, he got one shot koed by Gladiator. you know what im talking about.

They both went at it physically then Gladiator called for help as he thought BB was going to scream at him nearly shittinghis pants.

Yeah Glads took out BB after needing help to take him on and deal with him.

iceman24567
Prove it and the fight you are talking about involved circumstances. After they dampened that scream of Black Bolt, he got one shot koed by Gladiator. Do you know what one shot means? Bolt took several shots from Gladz before his help came.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
Do you know what one shot means? Bolt took several shots from Gladz before his help came. that would mean using context and the truth though

carver9
you know what im talking about.

They both went at it physically then Gladiator called for help as he thought BB was going to scream at him nearly shittinghis pants.

Yeah Glads took out BB after needing help to take him on and deal with him.

When did they go at it physically? Black Bolt flew at Gladiator moving forward, Gladiator flew backwards to set him up for the dampner. Black Bolt was shot with the attack which took away his scream, Gladiator pressed his attack and punched Black Bolt with enough force to level that entire room. That doesn't sound like a fight to me. Black Bolt was flash koed and got up after the Jammers flew off.

Gladiator fears Black Bolt scream and I don't blame him since he was nearly koed during one instance and actually koed another instance after feeling it's power. He wasn't as lucky as Thanos who was hit by a dampened Black Bolt voice.

DarkSaint85
Shots fired.

Get em scan daddy.

iceman24567
Meh it would have been a good fight if Black Bolt wasnt double teamed

Insane Titan
When did they go at it physically? Black Bolt flew at Gladiator moving forward, Gladiator flew backwards to set him up for the dampner. Black Bolt was shot with the attack which took away his scream, Gladiator pressed his attack and punched Black Bolt with enough force to level that entire room. That doesn't sound like a fight to me. Black Bolt was flash koed and got up after the Jammers flew off.

Gladiator fears Black Bolt scream and I don't blame him since he was nearly koed during one instance and actually koed another instance after feeling it's power. He wasn't as lucky as Thanos who was hit by a dampened Black Bolt voice. They punched each other a few times at the start of the tussle you troll.

hahaha mentioning Thanos you butthurt or what kid, Thanos took a scream the 2 other screams that were still screams despite not been as powerfull as the first, this was even explained by Tom B when questioned by butthurt fanboys when said about BB charging up his fork on his head for the third and final scream

remember context can be your friend

carver9
They punched each other a few times at the start of the tussle you troll.

hahaha mentioning Thanos you butthurt or what kid, Thanos took a scream the 2 other screams that were still screams despite not been as powerfull as the first, this was even explained by Tom B when questioned by butthurt fanboys when said about BB charging up his fork on his head for the third and final scream

remember context can be your friend

I guess our debate time is done. When we can have a civil debate, holla at me but I'm not going to respond to someone with anger issues, seems like a waste of time.

As for the thread. This is a good fight and could go either way depending on how both combatants starts the fight out. Love Kallark but I rarely if ever give a Superman the majority over Black Adam. The guy is a monster.

Insane Titan
I guess our debate time is done. When we can have a civil debate, holla at me but I'm not going to respond to someone with anger issues, seems like a waste of time.

As for the thread. This is a good fight and could go either way depending on how both combatants starts the fight out. Love Kallark but I rarely if ever give a Superman the majority over Black Adam. The guy is a monster. in other words your argument has been crushed exposing your lies and lack of context , and also showing youre so butthurt.

Run along as standard Caver

JBL
Gladiator. Stronger, way faster, far better fighter and far stronger strikes. By the way, stoic, Supreme would wreck Adam.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins pre reboot.

Dcnu Black Adam loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.