Opps!! I Lost All My Powers Battle!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Juggernaut, hulk, thor, superman, wonder woman and black adam lose their powers and super strength but not their size. They all start fighting like hell to kill the other, batman comes along gets slapped and joins the fight, No weapons. Who is the last standing?

iscaremonkeys
well batman is the best fighter out of the group. And wonder woman sucks...... sooooooooo hulk or juggernaut. They have no super strength but would still be physically stronger unless they are back to human size

JBL
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
well batman is the best fighter out of the group. And wonder woman sucks...... sooooooooo hulk or juggernaut. They have no super strength but would still be physically stronger unless they are back to human size But would their size slow them down? big grin

Q99
Wonder Woman's the best fighter out of those who lose super powers.

And Batman loses his superpower, "the Power of Being Batman," so he shouldn't perform nearly as well.

However, even sans power, Hulk's, what, a 10-foot giant slab of muscle? It'd be reeeeeeally hard to hurt him. Ditto Jugs. I'd go with Hulk.

Size isn't really a detriment when you've got muscles like that. Nothing prevents a body builder from having a quick punch.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman's the best fighter out of those who lose super powers.

And Batman loses his superpower, "the Power of Being Batman," so he shouldn't perform nearly as well.

However, even sans power, Hulk's, what, a 10-foot giant slab of muscle? It'd be reeeeeeally hard to hurt him. Ditto Jugs. I'd go with Hulk.

Size isn't really a detriment when you've got muscles like that. Nothing prevents a body builder from having a quick punch. .......batman is the best fighter

DarkSaint85
They all die of heart attacks.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They all die of heart attacks. wonder woman dies first. so I guess batman dies last since he has a relatively normal body?

LordofBrooklyn
Diana Kills them all except Superman.

Clark demands that she submits.

Superman wins.

The end.

ares834
Batman.

pym-ftw
Thor wins

Dcnu Batman/ Diana are pale imitations of of their past portrayals

Shabazz916
hulk wins easy.. one swing and everybody goes flyn juggs power being gone leaves him a small man like he was before the bans

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Shabazz916
hulk wins easy.. one swing and everybody goes flyn juggs power being gone leaves him a small man like he was before the bans

Think about what you're saying.

How fast do you think a being of that size with no super-powers can throw a punch?

ares834
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Dcnu Batman/ Diana are pale imitations of of their past portrayals

Hardly, Batman is pretty much the same as always. In the Death of the Family storyline he took on roughly 100 Arkham inmates and appeared to tank a bazooka rocket.

deathslash
hulk wins easy.. one swing and everybody goes flyn juggs power being gone leaves him a small man like he was before the bans You do know that the OP stipulates that they don't lose their size right? Batman wins this fight and that's a fact.

Q99
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Think about what you're saying.

How fast do you think a being of that size with no super-powers can throw a punch?

With muscles like that? Really fast.

Hulk's not at the point where the square-cube rule plays against him much. He's more like fighting a very large bear, and a polar bear can run 25 mph in short bursts...

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
wonder woman dies first.

Oh, not even close. She can avoid a charging Hulk way longer than most of them.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Banner dies for sure. Either he becomes weedy Banner, or he caves in and dies of a heart attack.

Ditto Juggy.

Black Adam, Superman, WW and Batman at least are human sized and wouldn't suffer joint problems etc.

WW without her blessings reverts to a clay statue I guess.

BA accidentally shouts SHAZAM and kills himself.

Does Bats lose his powers of PIS?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by deathslash
You do know that the OP stipulates that they don't lose their size right? Batman wins this fight and that's a fact.

Diana is a superior fighter and her temperament lends to her landing a decisive blow first.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Q99
With muscles like that? Really fast.

Hulk's not at the point where the square-cube rule plays against him much. He's more like fighting a very large bear, and a polar bear can run 25 mph in short bursts...

Oh, not even close. She can avoid a charging Hulk way longer than most of them.

Fast twitch muscles must be trained. To my knowledge, Hulk has no extensive combat/fitness training whatsoever.

deathslash
Diana is a superior fighter and her temperament lends to her landing a decisive blow first. laughing Bruce would Batkick the shit out of her and you know it.

Mr Marvel
Probably hulk due to his seemingly super human strength and rage issues....Unless they just gang up on him first off.

If so I'd say Batman should take it

LordofBrooklyn
laughing Bruce would Batkick the shit out of her and you know it.

He didn't do it to Lady Shiva! cool

Q99
laughing Bruce would Batkick the shit out of her and you know it.

You do know they're actually sparring partners, right? And when she doesn't use her strength and speed, they go back and forth with moves, and he considers her a very good martial artist? And Dinah Lance, another skilled martial artist, does similar (both sparring without powers and considering her very good)?

Fast twitch muscles must be trained. To my knowledge, Hulk has no extensive combat/fitness training whatsoever.

He fights constantly. That in itself is training.

Oh yea, and all the gladiator training on Planet Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Q99
He fights constantly. That in itself is training.

Oh yea, and all the gladiator training on Planet Hulk.

Diana trained her entire life to be a warrior.

Banner had a boot-camp and crossfit experience.

Shabazz916
Hulk wins. He loses his hulk power but with his size his natural strength will still be off the charts

asdf83
The sheer size of Hulk and Juggernaut will give them a small degree of superhuman strength.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins. He loses his hulk power but with his size his natural strength will still be off the charts

The essence of martial arts is to negate an opponents size and strength. You have several fighters here who are proficient in almost every conceivable form of combat.

The eyes, throat, groin, knees etc. are vulnerable on even the most powerful individual.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by asdf83
The sheer size of Hulk and Juggernaut will give them a small degree of superhuman strength.

Youtube Nathan Jones armwrestling and then see how much size relates to superhuman strength.

Q99
Diana trained her entire life to be a warrior.

Banner had a boot-camp and crossfit experience.

True enough. And he's also 10 foot tall and solid muscle with years of combat experience, so I'm not exactly going to count him out. Especially in a free-fall where the other combatants have more than just him to worry about.

It's not like this is a one-on-one battle after all.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Q99
True enough. And he's also 10 foot tall and solid muscle with years of combat experience, so I'm not exactly going to count him out. Especially in a free-fall where the other combatants have more than just him to worry about.

It's not like this is a one-on-one battle after all.

Hulk's combat experience extends to punching and kicking opponents of similar limited skill. His superior strength often winning the day.

Wonder Woman, Thor, and Batman have fought a myriad of different combatants where strength wasn't the only deciding factor.

NemeBro
Assuming Juggernaut and Hulk don't keep their superhuman girth...

Diana is a better fighter than Thor, but Thor would IIRC be both taller and far larger, stronger, and more durable than everyone else here. Diana is usually drawn as a fairly athletic woman, but Thor would be several times stronger than her.

Batman wins though, probably, lol.

Q99
Hulk's combat experience extends to punching and kicking opponents of similar limited skill. His superior strength often winning the day.

He was the barbarian king of a planet. He fought many who live combat. While not the martial artist Di or even Thor is, he's got solid skills.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by NemeBro
Batman wins though, probably, lol.

Batman dies first!

Cogito
They all die of heart attacks.

Hulk and Juggernaut certainly would. Shouldn't take long, either.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Cogito
Hulk and Juggernaut certainly would. Shouldn't take long, either.

hulk would not die he is in great shape.. and one punch from hulk is taken ppl. lives

Cogito
hulk would not die he is in great shape.. and one punch from hulk is taken ppl. lives

Doesn't matter how great shape he's in. He's a 10 ft massive monster, if he had a normal human heart it would fail nearly instantly.

NemeBro
In Planet Hulk, Hulk is listed as seven foot six.

Though he is still listed as 1,156 pounds, so the point stands.

abhilegend
Batman would beat the shit out of wonder woman, don't let Q fool you.

Damborgson
Thor can still use Mjolnir -cough-

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor can still use Mjolnir -cough-
He'd lose his worthiness too.

uhuh

Epicurus
Dian kills everybody but Clark, and then asks him to tie her up and give her a mind-blowing cunnilingus. After she has gone through her eighth or ninth climax, she feels satisfied enough and then proceeds to strangulate or break his neck via a headscissors.

Wonder Woman wins this thread 10/10. thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by abhilegend
Batman would beat the shit out of wonder woman, don't let Q fool you.

Also? Don't let the Justice League comics that actually show them fight 'fool you'.

Because, as we all know, Abhilegend > the comics themselves wink

Johncornwell
Is Thor still asgardian, because if he is then he should win the fight being just more durable than everyone else.

If not then my money is on either Batman Or Wonder Woman.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Cogito
Doesn't matter how great shape he's in. He's a 10 ft massive monster, if he had a normal human heart it would fail nearly instantly.

why would he have a human heart?

hulk himself due to his muscle and bone structure is very dense so he should be able to support himself

what you should be worrying about are his irradiated cells going everywhere

Khazra Reborn
Hulk and Juggernaut are so big they wouldn't be able to move without super strength.

Diana is a good fighter, but she's so much smaller than Bats, Supes, and Thor (especially Thor and Supes) that she'd just get rag dolled regardless of any skill edge she may have.

In the end I'd vote Batman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Also? Don't let the Justice League comics that actually show them fight 'fool you'.

Because, as we all know, Abhilegend > the comics themselves wink
Where wonder woman still has her powers and Batman still stalemates her or outright knocks her out with his skills? How does that supports your theory? Also a preemptive LOL @ her not having powers when she spars with batman excuse.

I'm certainly far more knowledgeable than you. So?

Supra

His body is useless without his powers, he dies of a heart attack.

Thor wins

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Supra
His body is useless without his powers, he dies of a heart attack.

Thor wins

how is his body unless he may not have his super strength but everything is tailor made.. he doesnt have a big body and a super small heart

Uriel005
are we talking that by loss of powers means they are at real world stats for beings of their size and structure.

If thats the case Juggs and Hulk would be unconscious very quickly assuming they still follow remotely human proportions to their size. A heart for their size and mass will not support their frames and they lack the adaptions of something like a giraffe to pump blood around their body.

Comes down to batman wonderwoman and superman.

Superman is decent but he's no super martial artist and batman just has a build advantage over Diana. So batman wins

however if Superman gets access to Torqasm Rao/Vo as they aren't actually "powers" but a martial art and meditation then he wins it on the principles they apply IMO. But because he never uses them its ridiculously out of character and for all intents and purposes plot devices I generally don't like to use in a fight.

eaebiakuya
What about Thor, Uriel ?

Uriel005
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
What about Thor, Uriel ? Thor's no chump but he's more of a brawler imo than Superman who at least seems to go training with batman whenever his powers are on the fritz. That said he has a lot of experience but with him it seems its more perfecting his skill set through constant repetition after long periods of trial and error to find a fighting style that suits him. This is a great thing for Thor when he's up to snuff but a terrible one when his brawler learned style which was so effective for him is now pretty much useless now that his generally overwhelming strength advantage is gone. He's a great fighter and I wouldn't want to enter a ring with him for 12 rounds but again his style seems much more self learned than a discipline and its tailored with the idea that he's going to have ridiculous strength backing him over finesse which he does have which is why he doesn't kill any street level he busts up but still.

Q99
They are not *that* big!

The tallest confirmed was around 9 feet tall and did not have a problem with pumping blood. And there's some bones and such that indicate even taller.

Newjak
Without assuming Juggs and Hulk just kill over(I'm not certain they would) they would be a handful due to sheer size and muscle density.

But Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman aren't dumb and all are more than capable fighters. Hulk is not a great fighter while Juggs is passable.

Plus I don't think Hulk and Juggs would team up while the others would to help take down the biggest threats.

After that I would take either Thor or Wonder Woman with Batman beating either.

Thor has the advantage on size, durability while I give Wonder Woman the skill and agility advantage.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
They are not *that* big!

That's what she...oh. sad

Tallest guy? Wadlow? He also had a metric ton of health issues, had to walk with leg braces, and had brittle bones.

Now add the muscle mass we usually associate with Juggy/Hulk (not to mention the Hulk has the hip bones of a normal human guy, as evidenced by his trousers) and they're keeling over as soon as they try to even jump.

With regards to the fight, size wouldn't be that much of an issue, as Juggy/Hulk/Thor will now be more susceptible to pressure point attacks as well.

In any case, I give it to Batman as the winner. Followed closely by WW, then Supes.

JayDaDon
So Thor is being turned into a human and not depowered? Because depowered Thor should still ragdoll everyone with ease.

Khazra Reborn
That's true, with his increased bone and muscle density Thor can still lift around a ton. I didn't really think about that.

Q99
If Thor's an Asgardian, Diana'd be an amazon, which is mildly superhuman... though I do not think that is the Op's intent, I assume human.

Tallest guy? Wadlow? He also had a metric ton of health issues, had to walk with leg braces, and had brittle bones.

Sure, but ones that'll show up in a few-minute fight? Not really!.

His hips are drawn super-wide, as are most of his bones (just look at those hands!), stretchy trousers not withstanding.

They certainly aren't big enough for immediate cardeovascular issues.

And the visible amount of muscle he has is enough to move around something of his weight at quite high speed, just look at large animals.

And sure, no Hulk-jumping around, but just running and bulldozing people is a dreadfully effective tactic at those sizes.

chipguy_okay
Batman because he is depowered all the time...

Khazra Reborn
Wonder Woman is like 5'10" 170 lbs I see no reason why she'd be super human without her powers.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
They are not *that* big!

The tallest confirmed was around 9 feet tall and did not have a problem with pumping blood. And there's some bones and such that indicate even taller. Hulk weighs over a thousand pounds.

Human bone was not designed to support that much weight.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Q99
If Thor's an Asgardian, Diana'd be an amazon, which is mildly superhuman... though I do not think that is the Op's intent, I assume human.

Sure, but ones that'll show up in a few-minute fight? Not really!.

His hips are drawn super-wide, as are most of his bones (just look at those hands!), stretchy trousers not withstanding.

They certainly aren't big enough for immediate cardeovascular issues.

And the visible amount of muscle he has is enough to move around something of his weight at quite high speed, just look at large animals.

And sure, no Hulk-jumping around, but just running and bulldozing people is a dreadfully effective tactic at those sizes.

Hush, you! Your posting style may be most attractive, but I have studied the crotchular region of Hulk extensively, and they are most certainly human sized!

abhilegend
Originally posted by JayDaDon
So Thor is being turned into a human and not depowered? Because depowered Thor should still ragdoll everyone with ease.
That's not what happened last two dozen times he got depowered.

ODG
Originally posted by Uriel005
Thor's no chump but he's more of a brawler imo than Superman who at least seems to go training with batman whenever his powers are on the fritz. That said he has a lot of experience but with him it seems its more perfecting his skill set through constant repetition after long periods of trial and error to find a fighting style that suits him. This is a great thing for Thor when he's up to snuff but a terrible one when his brawler learned style which was so effective for him is now pretty much useless now that his generally overwhelming strength advantage is gone. He's a great fighter and I wouldn't want to enter a ring with him for 12 rounds but again his style seems much more self learned than a discipline and its tailored with the idea that he's going to have ridiculous strength backing him over finesse which he does have which is why he doesn't kill any street level he busts up but still. wat Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk weighs over a thousand pounds.

Human bone was not designed to support that much weight. I highly doubt that such considerations are really in the spirit of this thread. If you're going to take it this far, then what's to stop someone from arguing that Batman shows up to the fight dead because no human body could possibly function from the multiple injuries and concussions he's endured over the years?

NemeBro
Originally posted by ODG
I highly doubt that such considerations are really in the spirit of this thread. If you're going to take it this far, then what's to stop someone from arguing that Batman shows up to the fight dead because no human body could possibly function from the multiple injuries and concussions he's endured over the years? But a still blatantly superhuman Hulk is in the spirit of this thread eh?

If not subject to the loss of durability that makes his mass impossible, he would casually smother everyone to death save Juggernaut, who apparently weighs even more than Savage Hulk, though not so much as Green Scar. Oh, and probably not Batman either.

Q99
Hulk weighs over a thousand pounds.

Human bone was not designed to support that much weight.

No, and Hulk's bones quite visibly aren't of human thickness!

Mammal bone can carry that much weight and more provided it's thick enough, which in normal humans it isn't, but in Hulk it certainly is.

Q99
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Wonder Woman is like 5'10" 170 lbs I see no reason why she'd be super human without her powers.

When Artemis was 10 years old, she could carry around as much as an adult male soldier. Amazons aren't normal human strength for their size.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
No, and Hulk's bones quite visibly aren't of human thickness!

Mammal bone can carry that much weight and more provided it's thick enough, which in normal humans it isn't, but in Hulk it certainly is. Hulk is 7'6". His width is, though proportionately wider than any human I can recall, not that great.

He isn't as tall nor as wide as he is heavy.

Q99
But his support structure is still noticeably thicker than a normal human's. Compare his legs to a Rhino's or Elephants. Those animals have limbs thicker than a humans but not bigger than hulks, and they can run much faster than we can.

And heck, sometimes more than that.

Hulk being drawn with limbs about as wide around as a normal character's torso is not rare.

Shabazz916
banners' whole body gets bigger when he transforms everything bones organs everything hulk wins this easy

Uriel005
Well since everyone seems to be keeping everything that is technically not a power. Superman ftw Torqasm-Rao and Torqasm Vo. Not powers, kryptonian martial arts....

ODG
But a still blatantly superhuman Hulk is in the spirit of this thread eh? Yes, because a functional human that large in a comic isn't exactly an obstacle that a high-level street character hasn't routinely overcome in the past.

I mean, maybe it's just me, but this strikes me as being the actual spirit of the thread. It's exactly why Hulk and Juggernaut are here.

staxamillion
wouldn't it take sometime to adjust to being depowered.

also I would give anyone any powers that a human IRL can do. like sure hulk would be big but just that he'd be big. Crazy Martial Arts TP I think should not be on this thread. so I think Supes martial arts is out the question.

and I think batman was put in for spite. he probably already knows the best ways to fight h2h with the DC folks and proficient in MA enough to exploit juggs, hulk and thor

I can see having somewhat a fair shot between Diana and Thor and black adam due to warrior nature and experience points as they have been in existence for way longer and have countless battles. thor and black adam would probably fall to Diana due to always being OP and having that advantage no longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.