What is going on here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
This is the religious forum and there is no actual religious people here? WHy are we arguing religion then?

laughing

Digi
So arguments against religion have no place in a religion forum?

Actually, a fair number of respondents to you are religious in some sense of the word (Shakya, dudemon, etc.). But it doesn't mean they'll agree with you.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Supra
This is the religious forum and there is no actual religious people here? WHy are we arguing religion then?

laughing

I think fundamentally Religion has such an immense influence on our world, that regardless of whether you believe in any particular doctrine discussing it makes sense for anyone.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
So arguments against religion have no place in a religion forum?

Actually, a fair number of respondents to you are religious in some sense of the word (Shakya, dudemon, etc.). But it doesn't mean they'll agree with you.

thumb up

Lord Lucien
I'm one of the most devout Christians here, do I not count?

Supra
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

I have never seen you stand up for your beliefs, If I am wrong link me and I will stand corrected sir.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Digi

Correct.

So when can I schedule you for your baptism, Digi?

smile

Edit - Don't worry, I won't touch your private area when we get into the water: that's another church.

I have never seen you stand up for your beliefs, If I am wrong link me and I will stand corrected sir.

lol

He's trollin'. He's a devout Existential Nihilist.

Digi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Don't worry, I won't touch your private area when we get into the water: that's another church.

In that case, no deal. What are the directions to that other church though? Nothing better than a sinner who knows how to get down on their knees and, um, service the Lord.

awecreep

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

He's trollin'. He's a devout Existential Nihilist. Woot!

Supra
Woot!

Are you Christian?

Lord Lucien
Are you illiterate?

Shakyamunison
Are you illiterate?

Assume that he is. wink

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Assume that he is. wink Wilco.

Supra
Assume that he is. wink

Thats not nice.

Shakyamunison
Thats not nice.

I was trying to help you get an answer. Don't take it personally.

Supra
Im writing a very in depth study of my understanding of Yahweh and my beliefs, please stay tuned.

Shakyamunison
Im writing a very in depth study of my understanding of Yahweh and my beliefs, please stay tuned.

I will read it Monday. I almost never get on here on the weekends. Have a nice weekend. :-)

Supra
I will read it Monday. I almost never get on here on the weekends. Have a nice weekend. :-)

Still working on it.

Shakyamunison
Still working on it.

Take your time. Also, tell me what you want to debate. If you just want to show me what you believe without debate, I can do that too.

Supra
Take your time. Also, tell me what you want to debate. If you just want to show me what you believe without debate, I can do that too.

I know we all debate here, its more a personal statement about my relationship and understand with Yahweh, so maybe it would be better for just PM.

Shakyamunison
I know we all debate here, its more a personal statement about my relationship and understand with Yahweh, so maybe it would be better for just PM.

Ya, unless you want to debate something, it would be best to PM. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.