Sun Dipped Superman, Superboy Prime vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Can Zeus take them down?

Board Walker
Prime solos

abhilegend
No.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
No.
YES!

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
YES!
Sundipped Superman is enough on his own.

zopzop
Sundipped Superman is enough on his own.
I see what you did there...... big grin

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
I see what you did there...... big grin
Did you?

mmm

Zeus is not that strong BTW, Thor and She-Hulk restrained him while he was in warrior's madness.

namorsubby
Is this DC or Marvel Zeus? Big difference.

Supra
Originally posted by namorsubby
Is this DC or Marvel Zeus? Big difference.

Marvel, lol. DC Zeus sucks..isn't he also dead?

jaxthejester
Zeus can win this.

Showering them both in Red Sun energy is a solid win condition.
And one that a major Skyfather should have little trouble replicating.

abhilegend
Originally posted by jaxthejester
Zeus can win this.

That wouldn't work on sundipped superman.

Drakon09
Supes team wins

Rao Kal El
Team wins

If the team looses I can make always come up with the idea that they "sacrifice" themselves to Zeus durhuc

Insane Titan
Team wins, but neither are beating Zeus solo

Sundipped
Originally posted by jaxthejester
Zeus can win this.

Zeus more than likely would attack with bolts first, in which case his shit gets pushed in.

carver9
Zeus win

abhilegend
Hahaha.

Galan007
That wouldn't work on sundipped superman. Sure it would. It'd just take longer for him to become depowered, is all.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Sure it would. It'd just take longer for him to become depowered, is all.
That's not what Coldcast said.

stick out tongue

red sabre
Prime alone is all it takes.

Board Walker
Red sun energy doesnt weaken Prime, it just doesn't empower him as does yellow sun energy.

abhilegend
facepalm

Board Walker
Prime instantly powers for being in the presence of yellow sunlight for even a fraction of a moment, however he also seems to depower faster when not in the presence of yellow sunlight.

Contrastingly red sun radiation doesn't physically harm him, it just doesn't empower him, and if he is surrounded by it with no yellow radiation he begins to lose his powers.

carver9
Lol...he was blitzed through a red sun and it took his powers. This doesn't inckde the Lanterns trapping him near a red sun to keep his powers in check. WTF man.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus win

How does Zeus win?

Galan007
Originally posted by Board Walker
Red sun energy doesnt weaken Prime, it just doesn't empower him as does yellow sun energy.
http://imgur.com/hBVy0Jc
http://imgur.com/0hDHmlt
http://imgur.com/wjMaJuk
http://imgur.com/xRtZ7j7

A recap of the above scene...
Prime: "They threw me through Krypton's red sun. It took all our powers!":
http://imgur.com/o3rlKsc

Red Star: "I know about your weakness this time, boy. A red star...":
http://imgur.com/IUc2qNU

GL ring: "Weakness: powers fade under a red sun.":
http://imgur.com/8z5XWYE

I could post additional evidence, but that should be more than enough. Red solar energy is Prime's only real weakness.

Board Walker
I still stand by the fact that Red Sun energy has never shown to "hurt" Prime, it doesn't poison him like it does to the other supermen.

Also he still had his powers for a while after flying through the red sun, such as surviving a crash into a planet at hyper speeds and using laser beams. Furthermore after his super powers ceased he wasn't being harmed by the red sun's radiation, he just had no yellow energy to absorb and be empowered by.

Thus I still assert that Prime does not have a weakness to red sun radiation other supermen do, it blocks his ability to absorb yellow sun light thus his batteries will diminish as they did on that planet with nothing to replenish them

carver9
I still stand by the fact that Red Sun energy has never shown to "hurt" Prime, it doesn't poison him like it does to the other supermen.

Also he still had his powers for a while after flying through the red sun, such as surviving a crash into a planet at hyper speeds and using laser beams. Furthermore after his super powers ceased he wasn't being harmed by the red sun's radiation, he just had no yellow energy to absorb and be empowered by.

Thus I still assert that Prime does not have a weakness to red sun radiation other supermen do, it blocks his ability to absorb yellow sun light thus his batteries will diminish as they did on that planet with nothing to replenish them

Well, your assumptions is wrong as proven by Galan scans.

Board Walker
I see nothing proven at all, I do see an opinion provided by Galen on his/her interpretation of the fictional material.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Well, your assumptions is wrong as proven by Galan scans.

Forget about that.

HOW DOES ZEUS WIN?

Galan007
I see nothing proven at all, I do see an opinion provided by Galen on his/her interpretation of the fictional material. Lol, I provided multiple scenes which outright state that red sun radiation weakens Prime.

My opinion=canon fact. Your opinion=wrong.

Supra

Red sun does weaken prime. How can you say this without laughing?

Board Walker
Lol, I provided multiple scenes which outright state that red sun radiation weakens Prime.

My opinion=canon fact. Your opinion=wrong.

Your opinion is merely just an opinion on a micro-centric level, shaped by your own conditioned perceptions and as such is nothing more or less. Your belief that your opinion is canon fact, and or aligned perfectly with it is once again merely your own emotional identification with that of the fictitious material.

The very notion of you believing that an opinion is right or wrong is contradictory to the concept of an opinion being subjective in the first place.

As stated before Prime does not have any weakness to red radiation, those scans support this.

Galan007
You attempted to look intelligent. You failed.

My opinion is blatantly supported by on-panel/canon evidence. You're opinion is not supported by any evidence whatsoever--in fact, the evidence I posted horrendously contradicts your opinion. Vis-a-vis I am right, and you are wrong. Simple.

Stop trolling, admit you have been proven incorrect, and leave it at that. thumb up

-Pr-

Red sun doesn't poison the main universe Superman, it just turns off/drains his powers, like it did Prime's.

Rao Kal El
When proven wrong concede.

Otherwise you end up looking like Carver or Quan.

Man up and concede the point dude.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
When proven wrong concede.

Otherwise you end up looking like Carver or Quan.

Man up and concede the point dude.

His statements were made in DEFENSE of the House of El!

Keep your peace!

Board Walker
You attempted to look intelligent. You failed.

My opinion is blatantly supported by on-panel/canon evidence. You're opinion is not supported by any evidence whatsoever--in fact, the evidence I posted horrendously contradicts your opinion. Vis-a-vis I am right, and you are wrong. Simple.

Stop trolling, admit you have been proven incorrect, and leave it at that. thumb up

I'm looking at the scans and they clearly show prime is immune to the negative effects of red radiation, the only one who is looking silly here is you.

You clearly have invested your emotional identification into the persona you have on this forum, your opinion is merely that just an opinion.

So how about you do as you said, and cease trolling alright? =)

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Keep your peace!

It does not matter, he was proven wrong.

He should concede and move on, next time he will not make the same mistake.

It does not matter if he is defending superman, thanos or hulk, he was proven wrong and now by trying to save face he is looking worse than a hulk fanboy when proven wrong.

Rao Kal El
In any case. Team wins

Board Walker
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
It does not matter, he was proven wrong.

He should concede and move on, next time he will not make the same mistake.

It does not matter if he is defending superman, thanos or hulk, he was proven wrong and now by trying to save face he is looking worse than a hulk fanboy when proven wrong.

The process of "Saving Face" is done when an individual, and or a group of individuals values the perceptions of those in question due to a perceived "value". Do tell what intrinsic and or operational value do I derive from the "opinions" of the faceless posters of this forum, and if so what is the price I perceive this value as having? Intangible desire is what shapes value, price is merely an average of what individuals inhabiting a target "market" are willing to pay in order to satiate that desire.

So I ask once more what value do I have in the opinions of the faceless posters of this forum, what desire do I have that they could satiate that would warrant me paying them through the process of "saving face"?

However I do theorize that Galan's value in the faceless posters of this forum is that they satiate his desire of being validated, as a individual of "importance". Which then tells me that outside of the digital realm he likely has a lack of personal validation in his skills, significance, and identity.

Mindset
The process of "Saving Face" is done when an individual, and or a group of individuals values the perceptions of those in question due to a perceived "value". Do tell what intrinsic and or operational value do I derive from the "opinions" of the faceless posters of this forum, and if so what is the price I perceive this value as having? Intangible desire is what shapes value, price is merely an average of what individuals inhabiting a target "market" are willing to pay in order to satiate that desire.

So I ask once more what value do I have in the opinions of the faceless posters of this forum, what desire do I have that they could satiate that would warrant me paying them through the process of "saving face"?

However I do theorize that Galan's value in the faceless posters of this forum is that they satiate his desire of being validated, as a individual of "importance". Which then tells me that outside of the digital realm he likely has a lack of personal validation in his skills, significance, and identity. thumb up

NemeBro

However I do theorize that Galan's value in the faceless posters of this forum is that they satiate his desire of being validated, as a individual of "importance". Which then tells me that outside of the digital realm he likely has a lack of personal validation in his skills, significance, and identity. You're a ****ing idiot, and your hamfisted attempts to prove otherwise only accentuate that fact.

Galan was right, you were wrong, deal with it instead of acting like a petulant punk.

Galan007
I'm looking at the scans and they clearly show prime is immune to the negative effects of red radiation, the only one who is looking silly here is you.

You clearly have invested your emotional identification into the persona you have on this forum, your opinion is merely that just an opinion.

So how about you do as you said, and cease trolling alright? =) So red sun radiation doesn't weaken Prime, like the scans flat-out state? Did my alleged 'e-ego' publish those words in a canon comic?

Lol, you aren't even good at trolling.

Mindset
So red sun radiation doesn't weaken Prime, like the scans flat-out state? Did my alleged 'e-ego' publish those words in a canon comic?

Lol, you aren't even good at trolling. People agree with you online, so irl you're a drydick loser with no friends.

Confirmed.

Rao Kal El
@BW

Geez you can't be this dense and literal!

By doing this you are exposing your credibility as a debater, Galan proved your statement wrong with evidence, learn and move on.

There won't be another time in which you are proven wrong on this matter, because NOW you know that Superboy Prime looses his powers under a red sun, so next time you wont be posting the same wrong statement.

You should thank Galan for that.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
People agree with you online, so irl you're a drydick loser with no friends.

Confirmed. Originally posted by Mindset
thumb up

Board Walker
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're a ****ing idiot, and your hamfisted attempts to prove otherwise only accentuate that fact.

Galan was right, you were wrong, deal with it instead of acting like a petulant punk.

Hmm a string of asterisk characters followed by the suffix "ing", are you attempting to express some form of anger and or hostility/aggravation through a digital medium? You keep employing the word "prove", and continually it is being referenced in an attempt to prove some form of existential truth to a comic. Do you know what the word prove is even used for? If so why are you using it in tandem with "Evidence".

Evidence does not prove anything, it does not in scientific research nor does it in any course of legal preceding. Evidence merely is quantitative data of one or more mediums that is used to support the likelihood of a potential outcome when given a set of repeating variables.

You repeatedly say I am wrong, and you urge me at your most utter behest to "deal with it". What exactly do you want me to deal with? The only one expressing emotions of anxiety through a non verbal medium are you my dear fellow, the only one who "apparently" needs to deal with anything seems to be you.

This is a public digital forum, there is no "right" and there is no "wrong", comics and for that matter any form of fictitious material is not printed with a concrete parameter of what is "right" and "wrong". If they did such a thing net income derived from net sales would likely drop, this is because fictitious material sells primarily because individuals project their own sense of identity onto one or more characters. If any comic company were to state that a reader, and or a segment of consumers that compose their target market were wrong in how they interpret the comics they would likely lose that retention of sales.

Those on this forum who do consistently state "The comics demonstrate that I am right, and you are wrong" merely reveal that they lack a degree of control in their tangible life outside this forum. Thus they desperately seek to satiate that "desire" for control at any cost, which in this case the cost to satiating their desire for control over some aspect of reality (comics in this example) is the berating of all those who contrast their view. Why do they berate those who conflict with their view of a fictional reality? Well that is because they are desperately seeking to hold their own control upon the comic book world, the moment a differing opinion enters the mix their control lessens.

To sum it all up it is all about the value of "Control", and the majority of posters on this forum who are argumentative likely lack control over the events in their own life (IE relationships, maybe parental divorce, job market, etc).

Board Walker
So red sun radiation doesn't weaken Prime, like the scans flat-out state? Did my alleged 'e-ego' publish those words in a canon comic?

Lol, you aren't even good at trolling.

I see words upon the scanned comic book images, words which an be interpreted in a myriad of ways within a plethora of various contextual environments. You have chosen to perceive them in but one way out of a potential of infinite outcomes.

I have prior stated that I perceive those scans supporting the outcome that superboy prime is not weakened or depowered by red sun radiation in any form. Rather the red sun radiation blocks his absorption of yellow sunlight, which unlike other supermen he seems to burn through much faster. This in turn could be theorized that since he is a pre-crisis superman his physiology contains a more aggressive metabolism, which burns through yellow sunlight reserves at a far faster rate.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Reported. thumb up

Mindset
Hmm a string of asterisk characters followed by the suffix "ing", are you attempting to express some form of anger and or hostility/aggravation through a digital medium? You keep employing the word "prove", and continually it is being referenced in an attempt to prove some form of existential truth to a comic. Do you know what the word prove is even used for? If so why are you using it in tandem with "Evidence".

Evidence does not prove anything, it does not in scientific research nor does it in any course of legal preceding. Evidence merely is quantitative data of one or more mediums that is used to support the likelihood of a potential outcome when given a set of repeating variables.

You repeatedly say I am wrong, and you urge me at your most utter behest to "deal with it". What exactly do you want me to deal with? The only one expressing emotions of anxiety through a non verbal medium are you my dear fellow, the only one who "apparently" needs to deal with anything seems to be you.

This is a public digital forum, there is no "right" and there is no "wrong", comics and for that matter any form of fictitious material is not printed with a concrete parameter of what is "right" and "wrong". If they did such a thing net income derived from net sales would likely drop, this is because fictitious material sells primarily because individuals project their own sense of identity onto one or more characters. If any comic company were to state that a reader, and or a segment of consumers that compose their target market were wrong in how they interpret the comics they would likely lose that retention of sales.

Those on this forum who do consistently state "The comics demonstrate that I am right, and you are wrong" merely reveal that they lack a degree of control in their tangible life outside this forum. Thus they desperately seek to satiate that "desire" for control at any cost, which in this case the cost to satiating their desire for control over some aspect of reality (comics in this example) is the berating of all those who contrast their view. Why do they berate those who conflict with their view of a fictional reality? Well that is because they are desperately seeking to hold their own control upon the comic book world, the moment a differing opinion enters the mix their control lessens.

To sum it all up it is all about the value of "Control", and the majority of posters on this forum who are argumentative likely lack control over the events in their own life (IE relationships, maybe parental divorce, job market, etc). #gottem

Board Walker
laughing out loud

Reported. thumb up

Best of luck with that, I ensured to read the TOS thoroughly prior to posting in this thread. Furthermore nothing I have done violates the TOS, however the berating of other forum members through posts is in conflict with the TOS. So it is not I who is in conflict with the site's TOS, but rather several other members in this thread.

However back on topic, I believe Prime alone would potentially solo Zeus given the necessary parameters of the engagement.

Mindset
There is a TOS?

Board Walker
There is a TOS?

Indeed there is, I shall provide the link for you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Galan007
Best of luck with that, I ensured to read the TOS thoroughly prior to posting in this thread. Furthermore nothing I have done violates the TOS, however the berating of other forum members through posts is in conflict with the TOS. So it is not I who is in conflict with the site's TOS, but rather several other members in this thread.

However back on topic, I believe Prime alone would potentially solo Zeus given the necessary parameters of the engagement. Trolling violates the 'TOS' as well as the specific forum rules. The drivel you've posted in this thread--literally every post--equates to unintelligible/off-topic trolling. Ergo you were reported.

Have a nice day. smile

Branlor Swift
Nobody remembers BW and Nvr's team ups?

Blast from the past.

Mindset
Indeed there is, I shall provide the link for you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules Can you just read it to me?

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Blast from the past. Oh yeah, back when BW was 'Jesse7'. Good times.

Board Walker
Trolling violates the 'TOS' as well as the specific forum rules. The drivel you've posted in this thread--literally every post--equates to unintelligible trolling.

Have a nice day. smile

What is trolling Galen? You seem to have a preconceived notion of what that verb's definition is, yet not a solid grasp upon what it actually means. Are you employing its intrinsic definition, or the one shaped by societal colloquialism? I am not trolling, the only "trolling" that is occurring is the process of it that you want to see. Do you want to know why you perceive me as trolling? Because you have no form of control over me, my opinions, or what I post to this board.

Every post that is made visible to others that is in conflict with you only goes to lessen the control, and subsequent level of "perceived" "power" that you have in this reality. This forum has become a world of sorts for you Galen, however I by no means see it that way and I will post what I believe is my interpretation of the comic book lore. It is good you are not a moderator, you are far too biased in your own unsatiated desires.

Please lets keep this on topic, I do believe Prime would defeat Zeus due also to his magic immunity.

Galan007
"This reality"

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Hmm a string of asterisk characters followed by the suffix "ing", are you attempting to express some form of anger and or hostility/aggravation through a digital medium?

thumb up

I said used the word "prove" once. Did you confuse me for someone else, or is this merely one of many signs that you are trying too hard, and not nearly as intelligent as you think you are?

To "prove" something is to "to show the existence, truth, or correctness of (something) by using evidence, logic, etc". Like Galan did. You're a stupid moron who probably isn't very good at basketball. thumb up

Merriam Webster might disagree with you.

Do you speak English, or am I reading some archaic dead language that merely resembles English, yet is possessed of a vocabulary of drastically different meaning?

I coincidentally had a discussion about this yesterday.

In a legal proceeding, the evidence must be used to prove your position "beyond a reasonable doubt", like Galan did.

And right now, based on current evidence, Prime being weak to Red Sun energy is looking pretty likely. thumb up

Once more, first time speaking to you. I ask again: Do you speak English?

Actually you are clearly the one who is upset, judging by your need to respond to two sentences with a post several times the length, all in an effort to convince yourself that you are smarter than you really are. thumb up

So are you going to shut up and provide that evidence of your claim or must you continue to mewl like the sad manchild you are?

This is not a debate on differing interpretations of Prime's character or the probable size of his cock judging by his bulge, this is a debate concerning whether or not the red sun depowers him. Were the evidence pertaining to the former not overwhelming, this could be a case of differing character interpretations, but since it is outright stated that he is, in fact, weak to it, you are merely wrong. Also your mother's a whore. thumb up

"Waaaaah I was proved wrong online so I'm gonna say the person who did it has no life".

No one was insulting you until you acted like a primadonna and went on a faux-intellectual tantrum, deal with it. thumb up

They berate you because of your unjustifiable arrogance in your utter wrongness. thumb up

Or maybe you're just an idiot trying desperately to save face because you have no evidence that counters Galan's own? thumb up

Board Walker
It is good to hear from you again NemeBoo, as to your prior statements I will make this very concise for you.

The very action of "proving" anything is inaccurate in and of itself, what is accepted as the "Truth" changes from time period to time period. Furthermore "truth" is not a status of accuracy, rather it is merely a measurement of what the current social paradigm is. If enough individuals that compose any market, and or cultural segmentation for that matter "believe" that something has been "proven" true than it becomes a socially accepted truth. It may in fact be that it is utterly inaccurate, and or intrinsically incorrect, yet that does not matter only the perception of what truth does.

The "Truth" upon this forum of what is "proven" right and wrong is merely just a average of opinions that differ from sub set of posters, to the next subsequent sub set of posters.

NemeBro
I accept your concession.

Board Walker
As I have said in several prior posts, this forum really just is a medium for posters to satiate their unsatiated desire for control. The last post is a prime example of this, you like most posters only see what they want to see. You so greatly desire control in your life (likely due to a lack of it in some segment of it outside of this forum) that you shape reality to be what you want it to be.

My opinions and views contrast with yours, that was a threat to you as it was lessening your control over how you perceive an aspect of reality (IE comics, or this forum). Thus you have chosen to block out all other views, and shape it purely to your own in the form of

Sundipped

Love that scene...."the ring....I think it's afraid" laughing out loud
Lo3W had superb artwork, especially the splash pages.

NemeBro
As I have said in several prior posts, this forum really just is a medium for posters to satiate their unsatiated desire for control. The last post is a prime example of this, you like most posters only see what they want to see. You so greatly desire control in your life (likely due to a lack of it in some segment of it outside of this forum) that you shape reality to be what you want it to be.

My opinions and views contrast with yours, that was a threat to you as it was lessening your control over how you perceive an aspect of reality (IE comics, or this forum). Thus you have chosen to block out all other views, and shape it purely to your own in the form of I don't desire control, I already have it. You have ensured that. So once more:

Galan007
Originally posted by Sundipped
Love that scene...."the ring....I think it's afraid" laughing out loud
Lo3W had superb artwork, especially the splash pages. Everything on that page is just you shaping it to be what you want it to be in this reality, broski.

Board Walker
I don't desire control, I already have it. You have ensured that. So once more:

So If I type "I accept your concession NemeBro" that means you have conceded? That was simple, need to do that more often. Thank you for your concession NemeBro, may this have been a learning experience for you.

For your next lesson if you choose to accept it, Superman prime could just move so fast that he excels to infinite mass and punches the very molecular fabric that composes Zeus.

Sundipped

Blast from the past.

There was no way in hell you could get Nvr to change his mind about his wanking and favoritism for DC characters. NO WAY! You got a better chance hitting the lottery.

Sundipped
Everything on that page is just you shaping it to be what you want it to be in this reality, broski.

Cool...I got reality warping powers. cool thumb up

NemeBro
So If I type "I accept your concession NemeBro" that means you have conceded? That was simple, need to do that more often. Thank you for your concession NemeBro, may this have been a learning experience for you.

For your next lesson if you choose to accept it, Superman prime could just move so fast that he excels to infinite mass and punches the very molecular fabric that composes Zeus. Do not be ridiculous. Your might does not equate to the merest fraction of my own.

P.S. Don't care who actually wins the thread, and I like SBP more than Zeus. thumb up

Branlor Swift

For your next lesson if you choose to accept it, Superman prime could just move so fast that he excels to infinite mass and punches the very molecular fabric that composes Zeus. Soujaboy Tellem

Mindset

For your next lesson if you choose to accept it, Superman prime could just move so fast that he excels to infinite mass and punches the very molecular fabric that composes Zeus. It's too late, he already accepted yours.

You have to follow proper debate decorum. erm

Branlor Swift
Board "Water" Walker, how are you ever supposed to be correct on the forum then if evidence don't mean yo eyes be real?

Galan007
This 'evidence' you speak of is simply whatever you shape it to be in your reality, idiot. This is day one stuff. thumb up

Board Walker
Board "Water" Walker, how are you ever supposed to be correct on the forum then if evidence don't mean yo eyes be real?

Ah excellent inquiry my dear fellow, all likilihood wont ever be any true "correct" view on anything relating to comics on this forum. Rather what we will see and have been seeing for the last few temporal periods, is many various segments of "correct" opinions.

This segmented market of "truth" has several competitors within that hold larger percentages of the market share, and thus there are several prominent sub groups to the market in regards to holding a "correct" interpretation on the fictional material. Depending upon which posters are posting most prominently in a thread, and furthermore to which subgroup they belong to then that is what the acceptable "correct" view point will be within that thread.

Furthermore these market trends are seen on both a micro-centric level as well as a macro-centric levels, you will see patterns from forum to forum, as well as to sub group within each forum, to even regional differences of differing countries.

Board Walker
This 'evidence' you speak of is simply whatever you shape it to be in your reality, idiot. This is day one stuff. thumb up

Again berating users with such terms as "Idiot", is clearing against the TOS. Please keep on topic.

Galan007
Ah excellent inquiry my dear fellow, all likilihood wont ever be any true "correct" view on anything relating to comics on this forum. Rather what we will see and have been seeing for the last few temporal periods, is many various segments of "correct" opinions.

This segmented market of "truth" has several competitors within that hold larger percentages of the market share, and thus there are several prominent sub groups to the market in regards to holding a "correct" interpretation on the fictional material. Depending upon which posters are posting most prominently in a thread, and furthermore to which subgroup they belong to then that is what the acceptable "correct" view point will be within that thread.

Furthermore these market trends are seen on both a micro-centric level as well as a macro-centric levels, you will see patterns from forum to forum, as well as to sub group within each forum, to even regional differences of differing countries. Originally posted by Galan007
This 'evidence' you speak of is simply whatever you shape it to be in your reality, idiot. This is day one stuff. thumb up Nailed it. thumb up

Tony Stark
Your opinion is merely just an opinion on a micro-centric level, shaped by your own conditioned perceptions and as such is nothing more or less. Your belief that your opinion is canon fact, and or aligned perfectly with it is once again merely your own emotional identification with that of the fictitious material.

The very notion of you believing that an opinion is right or wrong is contradictory to the concept of an opinion being subjective in the first place.

As stated before Prime does not have any weakness to red radiation, those scans support this.

Or it could be straight from a cannon comic which is readily available for you to look at the pretty pictures and attempt to read. Typical Superman fanboy.

Mindset
BW is owning everyone in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/KzVtom5.gif

Branlor Swift

Furthermore these market trends are seen on both a micro-centric level as well as a macro-centric levels, you will see patterns from forum to forum, as well as to sub group within each forum, to even regional differences of differing countries. Makes sense to me. thumb up

Again berating users with such terms as "Idiot", is clearing against the TOS. Please keep on topic. Thanks for the backup. Galan can be a little harsh when his world comes crashing down around him

Like a drunken father

Tony Stark
BW is owning everyone in this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/KzVtom5.gif

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Galan007
Again berating users with such terms as "Idiot", is clearing against the TOS. Please keep on topic. There you go jumping to conclusions again...

In this reality I choose to ignore the classic definition of "idiot"(dictionaries are overrated, imho), and instead use it as a synonym for "awesome dude". So really, I gave bran a very nice compliment... Yet you badger me for it? srsly

Mindset
There you go jumping to conclusions again...

In my reality I choose to ignore the classic definition of "idiot"(dictionaries are overrated, imho), and instead use it as a synonym for "awesome dude". So really, I gave bran a very nice compliment... Yet you badger me for it? srsly I choose to ignore the definition of "compliment" and believe it means a sloppy blowjob.

thumb up

Supra

Furthermore these market trends are seen on both a micro-centric level as well as a macro-centric levels, you will see patterns from forum to forum, as well as to sub group within each forum, to even regional differences of differing countries.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Man I just took the most awesome shit.

Galan007
I choose to ignore the definition of "compliment" and believe it means a sloppy blowjob.

thumb up Evidence is whatever you want it to be, fellow dooder. thumb up

Man I just took the most awesome shit. Scans?

Branlor Swift
All I can think of when I read BW's posts are Jaden Smith Twitter quotes

http://thenwo.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/66db2__jaden-smith-tweets-600x450.jpg

Between those two, I'm learning so much about the world

Supra
Justin Beiber got DUI, stupid kids..

Galan007
Lil Smith actually has a valid point about the mirrors, though.

...Water is the essence of wetness, after all.

Branlor Swift
Lil Smith actually has a valid point about the mirrors, though.

...Water is the essence of wetness, after all. He's a modern day BW

http://ghanagossip.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/smith.jpg

Board Walker
To further explain about how truth really is like a company's portion of the market share, let us assume a forum is a sector within the market. Furthermore within a forum there are different threads, thus each thread is a industry within a sector. Each poster upon every forum is a stockholder of a company, while each company would be a "view point/interpretation/opinion".

Now whenever a thread is made it is an "open" industry, thus the stockholders that have some form of value to gain from posting in a thread will do so. Value will differ from each stockholder (poster), such as perhaps they desire control and want to satiate it by layering their opinions upon others so that they may shape their perception (opinion). Some may desire the value of feeling "accepted", thus they go into a forum merely to ask questions knowing a much more prominent poster (stockholder) will be quick to take them under their wing and incorporate them by placing their opinion upon them.

Now the "correct" opinion to any thread will depend upon what composition of stock forms the thread, is it one singular prominent poster or multiple? If its primarily one prominent poster then likely the only others posting in the thread are posters that subscribe to his/her opinion, thus their is no disagreement upon the stated opinion in the thread. Furthermore if the majority of posters in a thread are all of the same stock (opinion), then any other stockholders which try to enter that thread will be quickly pushed out in order to eliminate competition.

Generally posters in a forum do not post with the intention of actually learning, and or having their opinions changed. Rather they post purely with the intention of further convincing their own self that their opinion is the right opinion, this is accomplished by enforcing their opinion upon others through "debating".

If their happens to be multiple predominant posters in a singular thread what will occur is a "debate", generally if the amount of stock between the multiple companies in the thread is about equal then the debate will go on for a long duration of time.

I will post more, if anyone else desires to learn more.

Now you may ask how does this relate to the thread? Well Superman Prime has demonstrated several times that he is able to alter reality with his beliefs, fueled by his emotions. Thus Prime with an adequate theoretical amount of belief could in fact make Zeus not "Exist"/

Supra
To further explain about how truth really is like a company's portion of the market share, let us assume a forum is a sector within the market. Furthermore within a forum there are different threads, thus each thread is a industry within a sector. Each poster upon every forum is a stockholder of a company, while each company would be a "view point/interpretation/opinion".

Now whenever a thread is made it is an "open" industry, thus the stockholders that have some form of value to gain from posting in a thread will do so. Value will differ from each stockholder (poster), such as perhaps they desire control and want to satiate it by layering their opinions upon others so that they may shape their perception (opinion). Some may desire the value of feeling "accepted", thus they go into a forum merely to ask questions knowing a much more prominent poster (stockholder) will be quick to take them under their wing and incorporate them by placing their opinion upon them.

Now the "correct" opinion to any thread will depend upon what composition of stock forms the thread, is it one singular prominent poster or multiple? If its primarily one prominent poster then likely the only others posting in the thread are posters that subscribe to his/her opinion, thus their is no disagreement upon the stated opinion in the thread. Furthermore if the majority of posters in a thread are all of the same stock (opinion), then any other stockholders which try to enter that thread will be quickly pushed out in order to eliminate competition.

Generally posters in a forum do not post with the intention of actually learning, and or having their opinions changed. Rather they post purely with the intention of further convincing their own self that their opinion is the right opinion, this is accomplished by enforcing their opinion upon others through "debating".

If their happens to be multiple predominant posters in a singular thread what will occur is a "debate", generally if the amount of stock between the multiple companies in the thread is about equal then the debate will go on for a long duration of time.

Reported for spaming trolling off topic.

Rao Kal El
I think this thread is a product of my imagination and if I am typing does that means am I doing it in real life or this is just my perception of reality?

Sh1t! no need to legalize pot. Wonder if I cut my arm, is that a true? or is it just a perception?

http://www.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2005/01/25908000-25908066-large.jpg

Branlor Swift

Now you may ask how does this relate to the thread? Well Superman Prime has demonstrated several times that he is able to alter reality with his beliefs, fueled by his emotions. Thus Prime with an adequate theoretical amount of belief could in fact make Zeus not "Exist"/ Woah. You don't know what you're doing to me guy!

Galan007
Lol, I like how he added the last little bit after he was reported for trolling.... Or did he? I mean, I could just be shaping the timestamps to my whim in this reality.

Christ, my mind is so phucking blown right now.

Badabing
Red sun energy doesnt weaken Prime, it just doesn't empower him as does yellow sun energy. Originally posted by Galan007
http://imgur.com/hBVy0Jc
http://imgur.com/0hDHmlt
http://imgur.com/wjMaJuk
http://imgur.com/xRtZ7j7

A recap of the above scene...
Prime: "They threw me through Krypton's red sun. It took all our powers!":

Red Star: "I know about your weakness this time, boy. A red star...":

I could post additional evidence, but that should be more than enough. Red solar energy is Prime's only real weakness. Board Walker, you were proved incorrect. It happens. Concede the pont and move on.Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Keep your peace! Not helping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board Walker, you were wrong. Accept it. Stop your little hissy fit. It's nothing but trolling and spam.

Everybody, please get back to the topic.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Badabing
Board Walker, you were proved incorrect. It happens. Concede the pont and move on. Not helping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board Walker, you were wrong. Accept it. Stop your little hissy fit. It's nothing but trolling and spam.

Everybody, please get back to the topic.

I am not trolling, nor am I spamming. I am stating my opinion on the comics, are you telling me my personal opinion and or interpretation of the comics is incorrect? Because as far as I know as a moderator you can't do that. What you can do however is in debates you can intercede to state what you as a representative of the forums believe is the right opinion.

So I will continue to state my opinion as it does not conflict with the TOS.

I believe Prime is immune to red sun radiation, I believe it didn't depower him rather it didn't energize him. His use of his powers without yellow sunlight post of losing his suit made his batteries empty.

Badabing
I am not trolling, nor am I spamming. I am stating my opinion on the comics, are you telling me my personal opinion and or interpretation of the comics is incorrect? Because as far as I know as a moderator you can't do that. What you can do however is in debates you can intercede to state what you as a representative of the forums believe is the right opinion.

I believe Prime is immune to red sun radiation, I believe it didn't depower him rather it didn't energize him. His use of his powers without yellow sunlight post of losing his suit made his batteries empty. Your opinion is directly contradictory to what's shown in comics,. That = you being wrong. And your going off on posting fits which have nothing to do with the topic. That = you trolling/spamming. Don't reply to my post. Don't troll or spam anymore. Stay on topic.

Supra

I believe Prime is immune to red sun radiation, I believe it didn't depower him rather it didn't energize him. His use of his powers without yellow sunlight post of losing his suit made his batteries empty.

The scans proved you are wrong and you have not shown anything to prove you are right. Then you started to spam about off topic nonsense which you were reported for, then a mod said enough.
Prolly time to stop?

NemeBro
But how can the sunlight be real if the sun isn't real BW?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Supra
The scans proved you are wrong and you have not shown anything to prove you are right. Then you started to spam about off topic nonsense which you were reported for, then a mod said enough.
Prolly time to stop?

Once again nothing has been proven, what a panel states is but one thing, but is shown upon it is another. The supermen flew through a red star, the two supermen were instantly depowered and physically weakened. Prime was not weakened physically and physiologically fine, furthermore he continued to use his powers freely until his internal batteries were emptied from no more yellow sunlight.

Galan007
Prolly time to stop? Pr also said BW was wrong:
Originally posted by -Pr-
Red sun doesn't poison the main universe Superman, it just turns off/drains his powers, like it did Prime's. Just saying. whistle

Supra
Once again nothing has been proven, what a panel states is but one thing, but is shown upon it is another. The supermen flew through a red star, the two supermen were instantly depowered and physically weakened. Prime was not weakened physically and physiologically fine, furthermore he continued to use his powers freely until his internal batteries were emptied from no more yellow sunlight.

This means nothing then right?

Galan007
Once again nothing has been proven, what a panel states is but one thing, but is shown upon it is another. The supermen flew through a red star, the two supermen were instantly depowered and physically weakened. Prime was not weakened physically and physiologically fine, furthermore he continued to use his powers freely until his internal batteries were emptied from no more yellow sunlight. Originally posted by Galan007
Prime: "They threw me through Krypton's red sun. IT TOOK ALL OUR POWERS!":

GL ring: "Weakness: POWERS FADE UNDER A RED SUN.":

Board Walker
This means nothing then right?

They believe that is his weakness, does it mean it actually is? No. Superboy prime shows no signs of depowering, his expression of pain is from being punched in the face. In that scan being in the presence of red sunlight did nothing to depower superboy prime, this is because he had a continuous source of yellow sunlight energy, thus the red radiation was unable to block his absorption of it.

Board Walker

I'll say it again

What a panel states is one thing, but is shown upon it is another. The supermen flew through a red star, the two supermen were instantly depowered and physically weakened to the point where crashing upon the planet hurt them. Prime was not weakened physically and physiologically fine from the crash which meant his super durability was in tact, furthermore he continued to use his powers freely until his internal batteries were emptied from no more yellow sunlight.

Galan007
Reported for trolling. Again.

Prime himself stated the red sun 'took his powers'. An all-knowing GL ring stated his powers deplete under a red sun. Simple logic is simple. smile

Supra
They believe that is his weakness, does it mean it actually is? No. Superboy prime shows no signs of depowering, his expression of pain is from being punched in the face. In that scan being in the presence of red sunlight did nothing to depower superboy prime, this is because he had a continuous source of yellow sunlight energy, thus the red radiation was unable to block his absorption of it.

Go back to watch Haruhiism. You can't even see truth in front of your own eyes.

Board Walker
Reported for trolling. Again. smile

Go right ahead, I am explained in my posts what I believe my opinion is what it is based upon the scans. I'll outline it again for when the moderator arrives.

1. All 3 supermen flew through the red sun, upon crashing into the planet both older supermen were physically hurt and weakened.

2. Superboy prime showed no signs of harm from crashing into the planet, his super durability was in tact

3. Superboyprime was the only one who continued to show super strength, and use laser eye beams for a while. That was until he used up the last of his internal batteries, not from being drained.

4. Superboy prime has shown that without yellow sunlight he depowers near instantly, while he has also shown that a single ray of light touching the tip of his finger instantly powers him to full strength.

I am stating that Superboy prime is immune to red sun radiation by on panel showings, regardless of what narration states.

Branlor Swift
I am stating that Superboy prime is immune to red sun radiation by on panel showings, regardless of what narration states.
http://i40.tinypic.com/mr9rf7.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/mlt4l4.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/wainnk.jpg

Supra
Thanks for phucking up a good thread with your nonsense Board Walker, I really appreciate it.

Board Walker
Thanks for phucking up a good thread with your nonsense Board Walker, I really appreciate it.

My opinion may be different from the majority, however I am not afraid nor ashamed to state it. Furthermore I am basing it upon the scans provided, the same material others are using to base theirs.

Supra
Is this why your on this trip?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=515205&pagenumber=1

The author even wrote superboy prime is immune to red sun radiation. He further went to comment and explain that during IC that Superboy primes solar reserves were depleted during his exile in the Speed force where no yellow solar radiation existed. Thus why he crafted/stole the suit to feed his cells solar energy, when they flew through the red sun, his suit was destroyed, thus cutting off his flow of yellow energy, and with no source of it he was out of power.

Unlike the other supermen who were not only depowered but were being killed by it. In short, red solar radiation does nothing to superboy prime, it doesn't depower him, and it doesn't empower him, it does absolutely nothing.

Supra

Board Walker
Is this why your on this trip?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=515205&pagenumber=1

That is a good post, thank you for referencing that. I do agree.

DarkSaint85
This thread is made of win. I approve. And yes, this is done to Feed my ego.

Supra
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This thread is made of win. I approve. And yes, this is done to Feed my ego.

Credible as always

abhilegend
WTF is going on in this thread?

Badabing
There, that takes care of problems in this thread.

quanchi112
Zeus wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus wins. First sensible post itt.

thumb up

-Pr-
Seems I logged off at the wrong damn time.

Sin I AM
Zeus stomps

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zeus stomps
facepalm

LordofBrooklyn
Zeus stomps

How?

Sin I AM
How?

H2h

namorsubby
Which Zues is this? Marvel or DC?

LordofBrooklyn
H2h

That would be the worst option for Zeus.

Superboy Prime is immune to magic. It is reasonable to presume that Zeus's power is magic based in some form. If he approaches this fight the way he did with The Hulk he will get KO'd.

That doesn't take into consideration that with a Sundip Superman is approaching SBP levels of power as well.

He will be brawling with 2 SBP's where one is immune to his attacks.

Zeus joins Ares in the afterlife! cool

h1a8
Sun dipped superman makes this fight spite. We are dealing with galaxies of power here.

Prime vs. Zeus would be a stomp in favor of prime but not spite.

ODG

Superboy Prime is immune to magic. It is reasonable to presume that Zeus's power is magic based in some form. If he approaches this fight the way he did with The Hulk he will get KO'd.

That doesn't take into consideration that with a Sundip Superman is approaching SBP levels of power as well.

Zeus joins Ares in the afterlife! cool This sort of reasoning would inevitably lead to Superboy Prime defeating Spectre or World's Funnest Mxy also.

Oh, wait. I forgot, Prime's only immune to Marvel magic. He's just incredibly resistant to DC magic. Carry on.

h1a8
Originally posted by ODG
This sort of reasoning would inevitably lead to Superboy Prime defeating Spectre or World's Funnest Mxy also.

Oh, wait. I forgot, Prime's only immune to Marvel magic. He's just incredibly resistant to DC magic. Carry on. Mxy powers are not magic based.
Spectre powers are not magic based but the power of God.

Galan007
They are both magic-based characters. It has been stated multiple times on panel.

DarkSaint85
They are both magic-based characters. It has been stated multiple times on panel.

Even Prime says Mxy's powers are magic:

Her magic's not as powerful as yours:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/mxy_sbp2.jpg

Galan007
^ That was the same issue in which it was stated that Mxy employs 5D super-tech so sophisticated that it is perceived as magic in the 3rd dimension:
http://imgur.com/cWimGai

However, Mxy's(the entire 5th dimension's, really) magical status was solidified here:
http://i.imgur.com/Ia2uch1.jpg

As well as during World's Funnest itself:
http://imgur.com/ZsfqmOR

I can post additional proof if necessary. Anywho, even IF you believe Mxy actually uses 5D tech, it is still ALWAYS treated as magic when he appears in mainstream reality.

Sin I AM

Zeus joins Ares in the afterlife! cool

No.

LordofBrooklyn
No.

I know it hurts but Zeus is in a better place now.

abhilegend
H2h
laughing out loud

http://i.imgur.com/qgdku1S.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kjaNv1Y.jpg

In Warrior Madness he was restrained by Thor and She-Hulk.

h1a8
They are both magic-based characters. It has been stated multiple times on panel. that means Gods power is magic. Which means Darkseid powers are magic since his power comes from the source. Also since God created everything then all that have power is really magical in nature. Stars are magical stars, planets are magical planets. Just like Thor's lightning is magical lightning.

Galan007
Yup. On panel Mxy and Spectre are magical entities. Glad we agree. thumb up

h1a8
Yup. On panel Mxy and Spectre are magical entities. Glad we agree. thumb up just as long as you agree with the consequences then I'm fine with it.

Supra
As I am OP I reserve the right to stay objective to the facts and these are the facts.

I just spent last night for a few hours at the comic book store and none of comics I can not find shows him losing his power to artificial red sunlight. In fact all these scans posted by Board Walker in closer look prove that he does not lose his power at all from it. You have to actually look at them and not see what you want to see.

Then I went backed looked at these scans extensively, none of them show him "losing his power." What they do show is resisting artificial red sunlight and basically laughing at it. All the anti-superman people posted scans thinking no one was actually going to take at what the hell is going on because of "board hype." Well board hype lost this time as your all wrong.

Arguing Red Sun here is pointless as all Zeus can create is artificial sunlight which he is resistant too.

Superboy Prime He is immune to magic , He is immune to artificial sunlight, He has more strength then Zeus. With his power suit and time power he utterly wrecks Zeus. His strength is high enough to move planets.

Then we have Superman..Yea..good luck with that. one too.

Zeus has zero time to deal with the both of these guys. He gets speed blitz and crushed the same way he crushed hulk.

He might be able to deal with one of them both, he gets wrecked.

-Pr-
"Artificial red sunlight". When was that used on Prime, exactly?

Supra
Its in the scans posted previously.

-Pr-
Its in the scans posted previously.

I went back through the thread and only saw Galan's scans, so If I missed some, my bad.

Anyway, what he posted supports both his and my (and I believe DC's) stance on the character.

Prime is Kryptonian. Alternate universe, sure, but still Kryptonian. He's a solar battery, who, when he has a charge, is able to fly, shoot heat vision etc.

While the nature of red sun isn't entirely consistent, it has at the very least, for the most part, harmlessly shut off or drained Superman's powers. It did the same to Prime both in Infinite Crisis and in the Sinestro Corps War of Green Lantern.

So where is the evidence that it doesn't take his powers? Infinite Crisis? He was already running on fumes by the time they hit Mogo.

Supra
I went back through the thread and only saw Galan's scans, so If I missed some, my bad.

Anyway, what he posted supports both his and my (and I believe DC's) stance on the character.

Prime is Kryptonian. Alternate universe, sure, but still Kryptonian. He's a solar battery, who, when he has a charge, is able to fly, shoot heat vision etc.

While the nature of red sun isn't entirely consistent, it has at the very least, for the most part, harmlessly shut off or drained Superman's powers. It did the same to Prime both in Infinite Crisis and in the Sinestro Corps War of Green Lantern.

So where is the evidence that it doesn't take his powers? Infinite Crisis? He was already running on fumes by the time they hit Mogo.

Where is this red sun coming from and how is Zeus just going to magically have time to get it done when he's getting speed blitzed. The sun used in Infinite Crisis is natural or artificial? I thought it was natural.

The scan posted of him going up against a being of artificial red sunlight shows him resisting.

This scan says his powers fade under the sector that has a red sun..
"Red Suns Current Within Sector Zero"

Here they are barley getting his armor off, being hit with knite and "red flames"..then he destroys them all showing no sign of weakness.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mlt4l4&s=5#.UuTLu2TTkzU

Still trying to find this comic to see the next scene as this one does not show much...we don't if thats artificial or real, and barley anything is happening in that scene.

-Pr-
Where is this red sun coming from and how is Zeus just going to magically have time to get it done when he's getting speed blitzed. The sun used in Infinite Crisis is natural or artificial? I thought it was natural.

The scan posted of him going up against a being of artificial red sunlight shows him resisting.

This scan says his powers fade under the sector that has a red sun..
"Red Suns Current Within Sector Zero"

Here they are barley getting his armor off, being hit with knite and "red flames"..then he destroys them all showing no sign of weakness.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mlt4l4&s=5#.UuTLu2TTkzU

Still trying to find this comic to see the next scene as this one does not show much...we don't if thats artificial or real, and barley anything is happening in that scene.

I never said Zeus could, or would do it. Just that red sun is a weakness of his.

The suit had been charging him all of that time.

That's from the Superboy Prime issue of Sinestro Corps war. It's a separate tie-in.

Kryptonite doesn't work because he's not from the main universe. Magic is something he's highly resistant to. But red sun energy, however it's created or whatever source it comes from, can and will drain him.

The only thing that would stop it, is a yellow sun powering him at the same time, though YMMV on that.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
just as long as you agree with the consequences then I'm fine with it. The only 'consequences' are the exclusively opinion-based ones you're projecting, though.

Supra
I never said Zeus could, or would do it. Just that red sun is a weakness of his.

The suit had been charging him all of that time.

That's from the Superboy Prime issue of Sinestro Corps war. It's a separate tie-in.

Kryptonite doesn't work because he's not from the main universe. Magic is something he's highly resistant to. But red sun energy, however it's created or whatever source it comes from, can and will drain him.

The only thing that would stop it, is a yellow sun powering him at the same time, though YMMV on that.

OK well then if there is no red sunlight present, there is no way Zeus can taking these two down right?

h1a8
The only 'consequences' are the exclusively opinion-based ones you're projecting, though. Spectre gets his power from the Presense. So if Spectre has magical powers then so does the Presense and everything having the power of him (the source, etc.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>