Obiwan Kenobi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kickballjedi
EPISODE IV Screenplay REDUX

Luke: This little droid. I think he's searching for his former master. I've never seen such devotion in a droid before. Ah, he claims to be the property of an Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he a relative of yours? Do you know what he's talking about?

Obi-Wan: Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan... Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

Luke: I think my uncle knows him. He said he was dead.

Obi-Wan: Oh, he's not dead... Not yet.

Luke: You know him?

Obi-Wan: But of course I know him. He's me.

Obi-Wan: I haven't gone by the name of Obi-Wan since... oh, the day you were born.

queeq

DARTH POWER
Obi-Wan: I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Except R4. But this one's obviously not red. You do look like the old droid of my former student- Darth Vader. Very Interesting.

Darth Krakker
Kenobi seemed to age well after he moved to Tatooine. Skulking around a desert watching a little boy, calling folks "scum" and "Sand People", starting bar fights. Good times. :P

queeq

overlold
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Obi-Wan: I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Except R4. But this one's obviously not red. You do look like the old droid of my former student- Darth Vader. Very Interesting. c3po was a spy..

queeq
That is the clue we need to unravel the mystery of the Sith.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Obi-Wan: I don't seem to remember ever owning a droid. Except R4. But this one's obviously not red. You do look like the old droid of my former student- Darth Vader. Very Interesting. the movie was In 1976 I don't think that Lucas would have planned out the entire prequal trilogy then or r4

queeq
Nope. But he could have made the PT make more sense though. I assume he knew what was in the OT. Or had the technical facilities to see the movies again.

Kickballjedi
George Lucas circa 1997- "I'm writing the screenplays for the prequel trilogy, but I'm NOT going to watch any of the OT so as not to influence my vision of the PT.."

queeq
Well, that sums it up. Hope Abrams took a peek.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.