Killer bugs, swarm of insects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Funtastic
Hello, A film that has been bugging me for some time is a film about killer bugs/insects - excuse the pun. I cannot remember what the swarm of insect is, it could be spiders, ants, bees, flies, cockroaches etc. I think it is an oldish film, located in a warm climate country, and the only scene I can remember is that of a swarm of black bugs in the thousands come crawling over the hills toward a barn. I think the scene is near the end of the film where a young/teen couple are trapped in a barn, the girl is up high and I think the boy sacrifices himself for her protection, the swarm covers the whole of his body and eats him to the bone in a matter of seconds/minutes and then they move on.

A second film is about either a vampire, zombie, or alien apocalypse film where some people are trapped in a super market/grocery store, I can't remember much about this film either, other than there is a kid that may get 'turned', and also a man that is bitten/infected and slyly hides it from everyone else because he would be killed. I can tell you that the film is not the mist, or dawn of the dead. Similar to the mist though.

Thanks

JediRouge
1. film I think it's call Creepy Crawlers if not mistaken, been about 12 years since I've seen the film.

2. were there a group of people in there? Reminds me of 30 days of Night.

MummyRuby
Sounds Familar

Let Me Think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.