Nathan Drake vs Joel (The Last of Us)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MidnightSpectre
Round 1-Taking place in a ghost town,weapons(AK-47s,SPAS-12s and M9s) are scattered across the area.(Gunfight)

Round 2-In the Zombie apocalyptic wasteland of Pittsburgh,both characters get bow and arrows,however,they're surrounded by six clickers.

Round 3-Straight-up head to head combat,nothing else.

Who wins overall?

Kazenji
How good is Joel's fighting skills?

KingD19
Joel is a really basic, bareknuckle brawler. He has no style behind his punches and knees other than "hit as hard as possible"

Kazenji
Drake for all rounds.

NemeBro
Both die in round two.

Surrounded by six ****ing clickers? **** that shit.

Kazenji
What's so ****ing special about the clickers?

when Drake's delt with them zombie like people in Uncharted & Uncharted 2 he went up against them Shambhala Guardians.

KingD19
There's an 80% chance of your arrow snapping on impact with a Clicker's face. You have to shoot them in the back of the head or the side, because the fungus on the front is kinda like armor.

And how close are the Clickers? That makes a big difference.

MidnightSpectre
For Round two,I didn't mean they were "literally" surrounded,the clickers are just scattered in the area,though I'm going to water down the number of them to three.

MidnightSpectre
Oh,and Clickers will start 20 meters away from both characters.

MidnightSpectre
You guys are no longer interested? sad

CosmicComet
Nathan clearly wins round 3. I like Joel's brutality, but Nate is just much stronger and more athletic.

He easily makes jumps that Joel needs planks to walk across.

DatCanadian
Round 1 can go either way, Nathan has dealt with a scenario like that before. Only its up in Tibet under freezing cold temperature. Then again Joel has the edge on this with experience.

Round 2 Either they both die or work together to beat up the clickers. Or outrun them. Then you get The Last of Uncharted the video game

Round 3 Easily cole. He faced an army before and killed them for killing someone he's fond of

Firefly218
Nate wins all 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.