Horror/kidnap movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

User_97
Hi, I've been searching around the internet about this movie for a loong time. If you can help me, I'd be greatful!!

There was a BALD male kidnapper and his son who kept girls underground/basement/dungeon. The girls' hands were shackled and hanging from the ceiling, their feet barely touching the ground, and then once the father decided to dress the girl in a white dress/wedding dress, signalling that she was the one who's gonna kill next. The girl somehow escapes, pretends to be the son's dead mother (He has a mental disability I think) and sets the son on fire, however she is then hit with an axe I think, by the father.

It is not:

The Cellar Door
Bereavement
American crime
Girl Next Door

It might also be a tv series episode. Please help! The kidnappers might also be zombies or supernatural, i'm not sure

lemayr
Sounds kind of like a Criminal Minds episode.....not sure which one but it sounds familiar sorry not really helpful

MummyRuby
Ahhhh

Its On The Tip Of My Toungue!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.