Back to the Future trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Hey guys... What are your thoughts on the Back to the Future trilogy? What order would you put the films in fro best to worst? I would say that the first is fantastic & the other 2 are still really good, but not as good.

COG Veteran
I've never seen them... Then people look at me bewildered and wonder what I've been doing all my life.

*shrugs*

Patient_Leech
Honestly, I'm not sure I've seen 2 and 3 all the way through.

Impediment
The first Back to the Future is absolutely timeless. Truth be told, it really didn't even need two sequels it was so well written.

The two sequels are good, I have to admit, though.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I've never seen them... Then people look at me bewildered and wonder what I've been doing all my life.

*shrugs*

I actually hadn't seen them until recently.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Impediment
The first Back to the Future is absolutely timeless. Truth be told, it really didn't even need two sequels it was so well written.

The two sequels are good, I have to admit, though.
It didn't really need sequels, but it did end on a cliff-hanger.

0mega Spawn
They are all good

BruceSkywalker
never seen them but they will be remade soon

Stealth Moose
I have never seen the third, but I liked the first two well enough.

The NES game gave me nightmares though.

jinXed by JaNx
Wow, I really didn't know that there existed people in the world that hadn't seen the BTF movies. that's a good thing though. Those movies suck, no one should ever watch. You should spread the word and be sure to mention there is absolutely no reason they should be remade. ;-)

Flyattractor
For me I go 2,3,1,

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Wow, I really didn't know that there existed people in the world that hadn't seen the BTF movies. that's a good thing though. Those movies suck, no one should ever watch. You should spread the word and be sure to mention there is absolutely no reason they should be remade. ;-) Are you trolling here?

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
never seen them but they will be remade soon WHAT??? Why does everything have to be remade these days???

Stealth Moose
I'm eagerly awaiting the remake of Jaws, where the shark joins with a mutant squid and becomes Krakajaws, before ascending on a tornado to fight G.I. Joe.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Are you trolling here?

No. I'm just preparing myself for when the movies are remade or continued. I've been falling out of love with everything I used know. That is the only way that the good can be secured. Love everything that sucks so they don't ruin everything that's good roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Kazenji
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

The NES game gave me nightmares though.

That's what happens when LJN is involved.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
No. I'm just preparing myself for when the movies are remade or continued. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud
I really hope they don't remade! I'd rather there be a remake than a B2TF P4 though, but I don't want there to be either.

Kazenji
Hate it when they decide to remake a movie franchise when its so far into it with all its sequel's, Guess that's what happens when they hire someone to do shitty sequels.

Valen007
I watched the 1-st and 2-nd like 15 years ago and it was pretty interesting. However their concept of time travel could have been improved, in my mind, had they used more technology, to make it look more like in 'Freejack' with Mick Jagger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.