Hulk with the fight skills of batman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
superman
thanos
wonder woman and green lantern
iron man and nova

Sin I AM
He beats nova and tony

Everyone else owns him

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He beats nova and tony

Everyone else owns him

rolling on floor laughing

red sabre
fighting skills of batman wont help him when his body is not built for all those moves and martial art techniques.
if i take a gorilla bodybuilder and pass him good fighting skills, his physique is still wont be good enough to execute those fighting techniques at the optimal levels.

carver9
Thanos can stop him.

Wonder Woman and Lantern can stop him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos can stop him.

Wonder Woman and Lantern can stop him.

How about Superman, carver?

abhilegend
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HulkFu.jpg

Flyattractor
The GardDurn Hulk Man!

red sabre
Hulk kung fu wont help him vs an MMA fighter.
any BJJ fighter will submit him easily. ask joe rogan...

Branlor Swift
Batman's skills won't do him any good when he doesn't have Batman's strength and durability.

As it stands, he can still easily get his arm snapped by Doom

red sabre
thats exactly the thing, hulk is still snapable.
now if lets say hulk with adamantium skeleton and batman skills, now that should be more interesting.

jaxthejester
I think that was mean to be sarcasm. Doom cannot simply snap Hulk's arm with ease. There was context. Savage Hulk has his share of PWNing wins on Doom too.

But either way, Hulk doesn't need Adamantium. His HF is more than enough to knit bones back together.

But martial arts?

If this was Prof. Hulk, Green Scar, or Grey... it would be HUGE power boost.

But for current (Waid) Hulk, the moves would be wasted on a mind that cannot process them.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Batman's skills won't do him any good when he doesn't have Batman's strength and durability.

As it stands, he can still easily get his arm snapped by Doom

^ This.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by red sabre
fighting skills of batman wont help him when his body is not built for all those moves and martial art techniques.
if i take a gorilla bodybuilder and pass him good fighting skills, his physique is still wont be good enough to execute those fighting techniques at the optimal levels.

Tell that to Brock Lesnar

-Pr-
Originally posted by Tony Stark

Brock Lesnar has a background in wrestling and has been doing it since high-school. He's not exactly bruce lee, though, so I don't see where the similarity is coming from.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by -Pr-
Brock Lesnar has a background in wrestling and has been doing it since high-school. He's not exactly bruce lee, though, so I don't see where the similarity is coming from.

And HULK hasn't been wrestling/fighting with other tanks since his creation?

StiltmanFTW
Thanus dies the first, the rest soon follow.

-Pr-
And HULK hasn't been wrestling/fighting with other tanks since his creation?

I still don't see how that applies to what he said.

Hulk fights a lot =/= Hulk uses a lot of martial arts skill in fights. Or even could.

psycho gundam
if i take a gorilla bodybuilder and pass him good fighting skills, his physique is still wont be good enough to execute those fighting techniques at the optimal levels. mongul

NemeBro
Originally posted by -Pr-
Brock Lesnar has a background in wrestling and has been doing it since high-school. He's not exactly bruce lee, though, so I don't see where the similarity is coming from. True, Brock would beat the shit out of Bruce Lee.

namorsubby
A hulk bat kick would be the most powerful attack in comics bar none.

Bentley
This thread could've been named "depowered Batman vs..."

red sabre

please tell me you are joking.... this guy is one of the worst excuses for a fighter. all his fight consist of jumping someone with his weight then lay down on top of him and pray for the win.

red sabre
Originally posted by psycho gundam
mongul

mongul is good, but see his fights vs superman for example. he could have been a much better fighter if he had the right physicue. i am not claiming someone big cant be a fighter, i claim a big body is a big drawback to ones fighting abilities thats all. and in order to achieve batmans level of fighting one wont only need his skills and experience, but also his physical attributes.

red sabre
Originally posted by NemeBro
True, Brock would beat the shit out of Bruce Lee.

sadly yes. as a real trained not only martial artist but a fighter i can say that brock would beat bruce in a fight. but brock doesnt even cross his path as a martial artist and fighter.

-Pr-

laughing out loud

Decimus
In a match in the octagon(a relatively small cage)with rules usually like no elbows and private areas to avoid faster people from exploiting a slower person's general weak points. Bruce Lee would most likely beat him in a free for all in a neutral setting without weapons other than hands and feet. wink

jaxthejester
Hulk must never EVER learn Kung Fu.

Even Elder Gods would be nothing to him...

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad138/jaxthejester/HulkvsChampioinKungFu_zpsc67841e4.jpg

NemeBro
Originally posted by Decimus
In a match in the octagon(a relatively small cage)with rules usually like no elbows and private areas to avoid faster people from exploiting a slower person's general weak points. Bruce Lee would most likely beat him in a free for all in a neutral setting without weapons other than hands and feet. wink Elbows are allowed in the octagon.

Bruce has no showings as a fighter of note.

Brock does.

Brock also weighs over twice as much.

Brock wins.

psycho gundam
mongul is good, but see his fights vs superman for example. he could have been a much better fighter if he had the right physicue. i am not claiming someone big cant be a fighter, i claim a big body is a big drawback to ones fighting abilities thats all. and in order to achieve batmans level of fighting one wont only need his skills and experience, but also his physical attributes. buddy, this is comics.

also don't be that guy. you could go on the street and ask one of those old people that feed pigeons if adding batman's skill to hulk would make him weaker and 10/10 they'd tell you to "square up" for asking dumb ass questions.

batman's suit maybe, but his skills not working as an additive....stop

red sabre
Originally posted by psycho gundam
buddy, this is comics.

also don't be that guy. you could go on the street and ask one of those old people that feed pigeons if adding batman's skill to hulk would make him weaker and 10/10 they'd tell you to "square up" for asking dumb ass questions.

batman's suit maybe, but his skills not working as an additive....stop

where did i say it will make hulk weaker? where did i say it wont add him anything? please read my statements again.
my whole point is that hulk wont be able to get the MAX out of batmans skills due to his physical structure. but no doubt it will add him a huge portion.

red sabre
Originally posted by Decimus
In a match in the octagon(a relatively small cage)with rules usually like no elbows and private areas to avoid faster people from exploiting a slower person's general weak points. Bruce Lee would most likely beat him in a free for all in a neutral setting without weapons other than hands and feet. wink

dude i hear this thing all the time. but let me tell you something as a martial artist and as a guy who took his share in enough street fights.
when you are fighting on the streets things like kicking the balls or eye jab are allowed yeah, but when you fight on the streets the other guy becomes a complete different beast as well. when 2 guys fight on the streets the adrenaline rush is enormous, because your brain realizes that you might get killed, in the ring its not the case your brain knows during the entire time you are somewhat of safe.
therefor in the streets the guy you are fighting will be so pumped with adrenaline that most of the time he wont feel your super kick to the balls that everybody like to use so much on the street fighting argument.
and a jab to the eye? he will still keep fighting without feeling it, however you know how hard that is to hit the eye actually? its almost impossible.

what else can you do on the street that you cant in the ring? hit the knee ? someone like brock wont be injured from bruce. hit to the throat? again he will feel it after the fight, during the fight it still wont prevent him from grabbing bruce and taking him down to the ground and finishing him off.

believe me i grew up on bruce lee just like the next guy, but i learned to face the truth and face the facts. i can assure you that there are plenty of guys today who will beat bruce lee, non of them crosses his path as a martial artist, non of them is half the human he was, and thats what you should respect the most about the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.