Team Superman VS Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
Superman Team.

Superman Prime (GA Prime)
Superboy Prime
All Star Superman
Superman 1 Million (Kal Kent)
Superman Blue

Thor Team.

Thor
King Thor
Bor
Odin Force Thor
BRB

Zack Fair
Uh...by Odin Force Thor do you mean Rune King Thor or Thor after he came back and remade Asgard?

red sabre
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Uh...by Odin Force Thor do you mean Rune King Thor or Thor after he came back and remade Asgard?

the one who fought rulk.

Zack Fair
Ah ok.

Then I'm going with Team 1.

carver9
Lol...team 1 stomps.

red sabre
why is it a stomp? team thor has big guns as well.

Zack Fair
We got 2 Primes, one of them amped to a point he can survive universal explosions and travel through dimensions and even capture/instill fear on Mr. Mxy himself. Then we got a solid trans on Kal Kent, then All Star Superman who is a Superman with no weaknesses and is the guy lifting 6 quntillion tons with one arm. Then Superman Blue.

Ugh it looks ugly as ****.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
We got 2 Primes, one of them amped to a point he can survive universal explosions and travel through dimensions and even capture/instill fear on Mr. Mxy himself. Then we got a solid trans on Kal Kent, then All Star Superman who is a Superman with no weaknesses and is the guy lifting 6 quntillion tons with one arm. Then Superman Blue.

Ugh it looks ugly as ****.

Exactly. And on the other team he has mid and high Heralds.

red sabre
Originally posted by carver9
Exactly. And on the other team he has mid and high Heralds.

really? bor is mid - high herald? king thor is mid - high herald? odin force thor is mid - high herald?

3 trans levelers vs 3 trans levelers.
then all star superman a high herald vs thor a hig herald.
i admit superman blue is probably superior to BRB.
would it be better if i add Thanos instead of BRB?

Supra
Team 1 wrecks crew 2.

abhilegend
Team 1 beats team 2's ass down.

Insane Titan
This thread is a Superman fans wet dream lol

Golgo13
Bor solos.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
Bor solos.

This Marvel fanboy here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.