Closer to a Skyfather!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Based off fts, which one of these individuals is the closest to being a skyfather? You can only choose on person and if you want, you can rank them from greatest to least greatest. Lets exempt low showings. Please focus on average and high showings.

Thanos
Guardian Amp Prime
Onslaught
Darkseid
King Thor
Phoenix Cyclops
Sundip Superman (OWAW)

GO!!!!

bbrem123
you forgot Kuurth/Juggs

DarkSaint85
Where's WBH?

kgkg
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where's WBH? Abstract level already.

Branlor Swift
Which one is closest to Skyfather? OK, lot's of baiting here, but let's check it out...

Oh we reached King Thor, the confirmed Skyfather level being who only didn't join the Skyfathers because he showed compassion for the unfortunate. Well, there's your thread right there. The Skyfather who was going to become a Skyfather (status) and had Skyfather level power is closest to Skyfather.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Which one is closest to Skyfather? OK, lot's of baiting here, but let's check it out...

Oh we reached King Thor, the confirmed Skyfather level being who only didn't join the Skyfathers because he showed compassion for the unfortunate. Well, there's your thread right there. The Skyfather who was going to become a Skyfather (status) and had Skyfather level power is closest to Skyfather.

Not talking about that version of KT. Talking about the one that fought both Hulk and Thing (during that era). Maybe I should have clarified this. Also, WBH isn't needed here.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Not talking about that version of KT. Talking about the one that fought both Hulk and Thing (during that era). Maybe I should have clarified this. Also, WBH isn't needed here. Oh, you're talking about the Skyfather level Thor who was going to become a Skyfather but failed when he created food for poor people?

That changes things entirely.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Where's WBH? Originally posted by kgkg
Abstract level already.

laughing

Galan007
Would this be the same KT who one-shot-slew Desak in the Destroyer armor(who was arguably Skyfather-level himself)..?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
Would this be the same KT who one-shot-slew Desak in the Destroyer armor(who was arguably Skyfather-level himself)..? I think he's using the other Skyfather level King Thor. No hammer Skyfather level King Thor

jaxthejester
Based off fts, which one of these individuals is the closest to being a skyfather? You can only choose on person and if you want, you can rank them from greatest to least greatest. Lets exempt low showings. Please focus on average and high showings.

Thanos
Guardian Amp Prime
Onslaught
Darkseid
King Thor
Phoenix Cyclops
Sundip Superman (OWAW)

GO!!!!

Greatest to least (and skipping "Guardian Amp"... don't know who that is)-

1. Phoenix
2. Onslaught (at highest power level)
3. King Thor (RK)
4. Thanos
5. Onslaught (origin level)
6. Sun Dip (uber)
7. Darkseid
8. OF Thor (not RK)
9. Normal Sun Dip
10. Aunt May

carver9
Originally posted by jaxthejester
Greatest to least (and skipping "Guardian Amp"... don't know who that is)-

1. Phoenix
2. Onslaught (at highest power level)
3. King Thor (RK)
4. Thanos
5. Onslaught (origin level)
6. Sun Dip (uber)
7. Darkseid
8. OF Thor (not RK)
9. Normal Sun Dip
10. Aunt May

Got one person that participated in the thread. Can there be others out there?

carver9
Oh, you're talking about the Skyfather level Thor who was going to become a Skyfather but failed when he created food for poor people?

That changes things entirely.

LOL...are you ok? Did my thread offend you?

Branlor Swift
LOL...are you ok? Did my thread offend you? Your thread is a complete bait thread with an obvious choice.

If you expect me to participate in ranking all the characters that have gained very heated debates about in the past while, then you're a bigger fool than I thought.

King Thor
/thread

kgkg
Originally posted by Sin I AM
laughing http://licentium.net/wiki/images/b/b9/Trap.jpg

-Pr-
Your thread is a complete bait thread with an obvious choice.

If you expect me to participate in ranking all the characters that have gained very heated debates about in the past while, then you're a bigger fool than I thought.

King Thor
/thread

I can close it, but I would need to know why it's a bait thread. I haven't been on much lately, so I may have missed it.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by kgkg
http://licentium.net/wiki/images/b/b9/Trap.jpg

laughing out loud

carver9
It isn't a bait thread since, well, it isn't a bait thread. If Bieb and others think it is one, then close it. I dont have a problem with it.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
I can close it, but I would need to know why it's a bait thread. I haven't been on much lately, so I may have missed it. Every character here has had the worst arguments ever debated about recently.

Darkseid with the missiles
King Thor with Adamantium being better than destroying missiles
Cyclops with the finger stopping of the hammer
Guardian Amped Prime with the Board Walker debacle
Sundipped Superman with him being above Imperiex
Thanos with any thread ever
Don't know about Onslaught, but I'm guessing he's being used in a way to say Hulk destroyed a Skyfather

Carver just put them all in a thread so shit gets thrown around from any angle.

At least that's my take.

-Pr-
Every character here has had the worst arguments ever debated about recently.

Don't know about Onslaught, but I'm guessing he's being used in a way to say Hulk destroyed a Skyfather

At least that's my take.

Oh okay. I'll give it another page or so, and if it doesn't seem like it's taking off, then I'll close it.

Insane Titan
Deffo bait thread

Sin I AM
Originally posted by kgkg
http://licentium.net/wiki/images/b/b9/Trap.jpg

U amuse me. As for the thread thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
Would this be the same KT who one-shot-slew Desak in the Destroyer armor(who was arguably Skyfather-level himself)..?

Just for some context, the Dark Gods (Who invaded and conquered Asgard, albeit when it was massively weakened) were able to easily decimate Olympus with some of their forces:
http://s29.postimg.org/8nbgjxf3n/Thor_vol2_509_007_13.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/oa2pxasvn/Thor_vol2_509_007_14.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/fud5fsq0j/Thor_vol2_509_007_15_16.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/psy429zg3/Thor_vol2_509_007_20.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/phgnpij03/Thor_vol2_509_007_21.jpghttp://s29.postimg.org/j51ifofxv/Thor_vol2_509_007_22.jpg

Desak seemed to rape stomp their entire race:
http://s18.postimg.org/f1rdym5sl/thor_vol_2_043_20.jpghttp://s18.postimg.org/3qoqa8yxh/thor_vol_2_043_21_LP.jpg

Tbf, Odin seemed to atomize their entire race (Odin = Zeus? Nah.):
http://s18.postimg.org/6akd4cmhh/Thor_vol2_514_012_36.jpghttp://s18.postimg.org/xmfm5or85/Thor_vol2_514_012_37.jpg

So I'm not sure how large of a force he fell but it seemed like most of the big hitters came back with a large number of their race. Probably all of them. Gods are pesky like that, always resurrecting.

carver9
Every character here has had the worst arguments ever debated about recently.

At least that's my take.

LOL...WTF. Ok Bieb...if thats what you want to believe. Again, if this seems like a bait thread, I dont mind the mods closing it since that wasn't my intentions.

-Pr-
LOL...WTF. Ok Bieb...if thats what you want to believe. Again, if this seems like a bait thread, I dont mind the mods closing it since that wasn't my intentions.

Sure...

Branlor Swift
LOL...WTF. Ok Bieb...if thats what you want to believe. Again, if this seems like a bait thread, I dont mind the mods closing it since that wasn't my intentions. You chose Phoenix Cyclops after the recent debacle about his one finger stopping. erm

Nobody even thinks of that character. Be less obvious

LordofBrooklyn
1)Guardian Amp Prime- The Amp augments him beyond the trans level.
2)King Thor- The Odinson ascends into his father's status.
Phoenix Cyclops
3)Thanos- The Mad Titan gets the bronze.
4)Sundip Superman (OWAW) Imperiex knows Clark is a Skyfather.

carver9
You chose Phoenix Cyclops after the recent debacle about his one finger stopping. erm

Nobody even thinks of that character. Be less obvious

Which thread? I honestly don't remember.

I chose Thanos bc he has fts of fighting against Skyfathers and doing well. This doesn't include his powerups.

I chose guardian amp Prime bc he fought against Monarch and performed well and I consider Monarch a skyfather. Not only that but he took an enormous blast afterwards.

I chose Sundip Superman bc some does think he is a skyfather, so why not throw him in the mix.

I chose Onslaught bc of his potential and him having earth on complete lock down. Me also recently debating on the character added him to the mix.

I chose KT bc of the obvious. I wanted to use Tyrant instead of KT but since it was shown on panel that Tyrant is above Thanos, he would be the obvious answer which would make Thanos kind of pointless.

I chose Cyclops bc he had the power but finding the fts is kind of hard to do (which leads to debates).

I chose Darkseid bc of his fts and he is the main reason I said, "don't use low showings" which would make things interesting and put him in everyones tier (or probably above it not counting his lower showings).

Forgot the other people that I put on the list but it doesn't matter bc this isn't a bait thread. You gave your opinion. You think KT is the winner...lets move on.

Branlor Swift
Which thread? I honestly don't remember.

I chose Thanos bc he has fts of fighting against Skyfathers and doing well. This doesn't include his powerups.

I chose guardian amp Prime bc he fought against Monarch and performed well and I consider Monarch a skyfather. Not only that but he took an enormous blast afterwards.

I chose Sundip Superman bc some does think he is a skyfather, so why not throw him in the mix.

I chose Onslaught bc of his potential and him having earth on complete lock down. Me also recently debating on the character added him to the mix.

I chose KT bc of the obvious. I wanted to use Tyrant instead of KT but since it was shown on panel that Tyrant is above Thanos, he would be the obvious answer which would make Thanos kind of pointless.

I chose Cyclops bc he had the power but finding the fts is kind of hard to do (which leads to debates).

I chose Darkseid bc of his fts and he is the main reason I said, "don't use low showings" which would make things interesting and put him in everyones tier (or probably above it not counting his lower showings).

Forgot the other people that I put on the list but it doesn't matter bc this isn't a bait thread. You gave your opinion. You think KT is the winner...lets move on. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=550932&pagenumber=15

You could have shortened that to:

"I chose these characters because people recently argued about them and I adapted a recent goading people into arguing personality. Why not fill a thread with characters that have had recent facepalming arguments?"

I wonder why ABHI doesn't reply to you Quan. I would love to see how a debate between the two of you would end. Originally posted by carver9
He doesn't have you on ignore and he sees all of your posts. I guess there is a lil fear in play.

-Pr-
carver, warned for bashing.

carver9
Lol...I'm not bashing. What in the hell.

-Pr-
Your comment in the thread was snide and bashing, yes.

For someone that's supposed to be above that kind of shit-stirring, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed.

carver9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=550932&pagenumber=15

You could have shortened that to:

"I chose these characters because people recently argued about them and I adapted a recent goading people into arguing personality. Why not fill a thread with characters that have had recent facepalming arguments?"

You win Bieb. Thanks for your reply and KT probably would have been my choice as well. I think Thanos and Prime is up there as well.

carver9
Your comment in the thread was snide and bashing, yes.

For someone that's supposed to be above that kind of shit-stirring, I have to admit I'm a little disappointed.

Aaaahhhh, that thread. I already apologized to ABHI about that. That's old.

LordofBrooklyn
You don't have to take this,Carver!

I've noticed that Bran and PR are afraid to confront you.

DEAL WITH THEM!

-Pr-
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You don't have to take this,Carver!

I've noticed that Bran and PR are afraid to confront you.

DEAL WITH THEM!

Warning for you too, pretender.

LordofBrooklyn
Warning for you too, pretender.

WHA?

Your place in the House of El is hanging by a THREAD!

mad

-Pr-
MY House of El? Really?

LordofBrooklyn
MY House of El? Really?

I see the Ol grog has been getting the better of you.

My reign has only just begun!

-Pr-
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
P1 Scott

Bentley
I think the question that Carter posses here does work to some level.

The answer for me would be Darkseid.

King Thor is above skyfather level. Thanos is somewhat below.

Guardian Amp Prime is the farthest from that level, leagues above it evil face

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley

Guardian Amp Prime is the farthest from that level, leagues above it evil face thumb up

h1a8

Thanos
Guardian Amp Prime
Onslaught
Darkseid
King Thor
Phoenix Cyclops
Sundip Superman (OWAW)

GO!!!!

Sun Dipped Superman is beyond Skyfather
Guardian Amp Prime
King Thor (time manip)
Darkseid (high end OE)
Onslaught
Phoenix Cyclops
Thanos

LordofBrooklyn
Guardian Amp Prime is the farthest from that level, leagues above it evil face

THIS is wisdom!

Epicurus
King Thor is above skyfather level.
You sure you're not confusing Rune King Thor with regular King Thor?

Bentley
Originally posted by Epicurus
You sure you're not confusing Rune King Thor with regular King Thor?

Yes, I was confusing them indeed nod

red sabre
IMO Guardian amped prime and King thor at the end of the arc.
Prime taking it to monarch and ripping him, something a group of 5 superman couldnt do all together. lets not forget some of those like chris kent were above average sups.

breaking dimensions with punches and travelinh space and time via physical force. breaking a hole into the 5 Dimensions which was stated many times to be enforced by the 5 IMP magic. so basically prime physically not only punch and break dimensions but also the 5 IMP one, treat Mxy like his b****( and yes i know context but thats still way too boss).

King thor during his entire storyline didnt strike me above trans as far as performance.

however 2 of his feats simply puts him as one and thats when he vaporized caps shield with his eye beams. and the second one was at the end of the arc beheading desak in the destroyer armor while desak alone was imune to his powers.

red sabre
also if going by feats i would nominate Sups 1Mil being able to almost stop a charging galaxy with his force vision. when titano arrived to help the galaxy stopped right away which means he was very close and needed a slight help to stop it completely. this is a very high end feat IMO.

-Pr-
Originally posted by h1a8
Sun Dipped Superman is beyond Skyfather

pr1983

abhilegend
Originally posted by red sabre
also if going by feats i would nominate Sups 1Mil being able to almost stop a charging galaxy with his force vision. when titano arrived to help the galaxy stopped right away which means he was very close and needed a slight help to stop it completely. this is a very high end feat IMO.
That is an insane feat. The moving galaxies were merging every universe ever into a single universe and nearly collapsed the whole Hypertime which is a confirmed multiverse.

Originally posted by abhilegend
It was a galaxy moving at speed.

http://i.imgur.com/wMe7O9Qs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fiF0YCHs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2qAVTGQs.jpg

A galaxy coming near another galaxy in two hours and so fast that it caused chronal ripples across centuries? Must be an average feat for hulk. Oh KMC.

Also laughing out loud @ using savage hulk's highest feats as his average. Rage just can't give anybody a win over hulk. Originally posted by abhilegend
It was moving so fast that it caused ripples across time for centuries. Two galaxies are sometimes millions of lightyears apart in distance, colliding with another galaxy in two hours? So far above lightspeed, its not even funny. The effect of those two galaxies nearly colliding nearly folded entire Hypertime.

http://i.imgur.com/GrzIjQE.jpg

"Every possible universe at once."

Its so far above Hulk's feat that its not even funny.

You can just imagine just how much force must've taken to stop something like that.

jaxthejester
I find it odd that so many would place the PF below the likes of DS or King Thor...

confused

h1a8
I find it odd that so many would place the PF below the likes of DS or King Thor...

confused because we are considering characters only at their best, no low showings allowed.

jaxthejester
because we are considering characters only at their best, no low showings allowed.

And you find that King Thor, at his best, trumps the Phoenix Force (also at its prime)?

jaxthejester
Repeat post.

How do we delete these?

h1a8
And you find that King Thor, at his best, trumps the Phoenix Force (also at its prime)? yes because he can manipulate time and Scott didn't show the full power of the Phoenix force.

jaxthejester
yes because he can manipulate time and Scott didn't show the full power of the Phoenix force.

How do you know?

He was untouchable by all save Hope and Wanda.

Thor couldn't even touch him.

...seemed full on Dark Phoenix level to me.

Branlor Swift

confused I've been taking it as a 5th of the Force, since that's all Carver was likely talking about, since Gladiator totally beat up Phoenix Scott and Thor didn't.

However, even if, the question posed is "Closest to Skyfather", so loophole meaning that only King Thor can be the answer.

If it changed around to "Most powerful", it'd be a different thread entirely. srug

-Pr-
I've been taking it as a 5th of the Force, since that's all Carver was likely talking about, since Gladiator totally beat up Phoenix Scott and Thor didn't.

People are STILL pushing that?

Branlor Swift
You make a thread about it and I bet the Carvs will come a running

That's like his best feat in decades. It will not soon be forgotten

Shabazz916
iron man

jaxthejester
I've been taking it as a 5th of the Force, since that's all Carver was likely talking about, since Gladiator totally beat up Phoenix Scott and Thor didn't.

However, even if, the question posed is "Closest to Skyfather", so loophole meaning that only King Thor can be the answer.

If it changed around to "Most powerful", it'd be a different thread entirely. srug

Ah, so P5 Cyclops was meant to imply Slim with just 1/5 of the PF.

That would indeed alter my rankings.

carver9
No...it's the Cyclops with the entirety of the force.

Bentley

maxivitopowe

When did Glads beat P5 Scott?
I thought he got raped or was that by all the Phoenix hosts?

@Carver wouldn't full power Cyclops be PF Cyclops or Dark Phoenix Cyclops?

jaxthejester
No...it's the Cyclops with the entirety of the force.

Alrighty then.

I stick to my original selection in that case. The Phoenix Force is a step above Skyfather, IMHO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.