What if Sengoku Basara was with Koei instead of Capcom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I heard about Sengoku Basara 4 being released in Japan but staying in Japan. Hopefully they will release it in the States but if not I'm willing to go for the Japanese Version. I had a question that came to mind, what if Koei had Sengoku Basara instead of Capcom? Their company is good at getting their games released around the world. We've faced alot of disappointments with Capcom bringing games around the world, what would it be like if Koei had Sengoku Basara?

Wei Phoenix
It would literally be Samurai Warriors.

atv2
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It would literally be Samurai Warriors.

As long as they kept Date Masamune in his SB Version with his six swords style and somehow incorporate his guns, I'd go for it. Let Reaper be a more occurring character instead of an NPC only playable in Japan, it would be good. KOEI has shown themselves to do some really good stuff. Dynasty Warriors is one of their best works.

Wei Phoenix
Koei's best work comes from guest games like One Piece. Mitsuhide sucked in Basara though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.