Gor vs Superboy Prime vs H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Gor

tross
Gor

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gor gets killed to death!
I agree. thumb up

Sin I AM
Based on?

zopzop
Based on?
How awesome Prime is and how lame Gorr is?

SBP's magic immunity and physical stats should be a good match vs Gorr.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
How awesome Prime is and how lame Gorr is?

SBP's magic immunity and physical stats should be a good match vs Gorr.

He's not immune to magic just highly resistant and who is to say he is immune to marvel magic

Golgo13
Prime.

ares834
He's not immune to magic just highly resistant and who is to say he is immune to marvel magic

Eh?

Seems like some backwards logic to me.

celeyhyga17
Gorr

Cogito

Who says the Hulk is immune to a DC human's punch?

He full out no-sold future Mordru's attacks when Mordru was amped by the magic of an entire universe. That's pretty baller. That said, I don't have any doubt that Gorr could hurt SBP even though his weapon thing was magical in origin.

I think this depends on which Gorr we're using. The one that appeared early on in the series didn't do that well against young Thor, and he should get ragestomped by SBP. God-Bomb Gorr was pretty well unphased by Thor and King Thor's attacks, though I don't believe King Thor was even beyond low-mid Trans at that point. Hell, I really have no idea what to do with Gorr, and I'm sure some people with stronger opinions will come in and play him way up.

Sundipped

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/btchplz.gif

pym-ftw
He's not immune to magic just highly resistant and who is to say he is immune to marvel magic I guess I see you argument Sin, based on Superman being immune to other universes kryptonite? It's not something I agree with though.
Originally posted by Cogito
Who says the Hulk is immune to a DC human's punch?

He full out no-sold future Mordru's attacks when Mordru was amped by the magic of an entire universe. That's pretty baller. That said, I don't have any doubt that Gorr could hurt SBP even though his weapon thing was magical in origin.

I think this depends on which Gorr we're using. The one that appeared early on in the series didn't do that well against young Thor, and he should get ragestomped by SBP. God-Bomb Gorr was pretty well unphased by Thor and King Thor's attacks, though I don't believe King Thor was even beyond low-mid Trans at that point. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.