Rate the trans levelers from strongest to weakest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
So i have noticed that when it comes to trans tiers, people are usually confused about the power levels.
IMO the trans category is the most interesting one because the characters are insanely powerful but not to the point they are just an overkill.
so lets list the characters from strongest to weakest.
here is the list not in any special order.

SBP
Superman prime (GA Prime)
Superman 1Million (kal kent)
King Thor
Genis vell
Thanos
Darkseid
Sundipped superman from OWAW
Phoenix force namor
Trion juggernaut
WBH
Sentry at his peak
Bor
Harvey Superman

red sabre
there are some guys here who are hard to judge like trion juggs for example. his only feat is breaking thru dimensions with his fists like carton, but i think it can give us some idea as to where he stands i guess.
i truelly think we should clarify a bit about low trans, mid trans and high trans levels rather then just put many characters as trans and call them equel.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by red sabre
So i have noticed that when it comes to trans tiers, people are usually confused about the power levels.
IMO the trans category is the most interesting one because the characters are insanely powerful but not to the point they are just an overkill.
so lets list the characters from strongest to weakest.
here is the list not in any special order.

SBP
Superman prime (GA Prime)
Superman 1Million (kal kent)
King Thor
Genis vell
Thanos
Darkseid
Sundipped superman from OWAW
Phoenix force namor
Trion juggernaut
WBH
Sentry at his peak
Bor
Harvey Superman

thor is a skyfather

red sabre
Originally posted by Sin I AM
thor is a skyfather

not the way he was portrayed 99.9% of his entire storyline.
only at the last panels of his last showing he gained that level of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.