Silver Samurai vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
No guns for Wade, standard gear for Samurai.

Who wins?

SamZED
Good fight. SS has the advantage because of his powers. Plus Wade's CIS. As far as sword skills go they're evenly matched IMO. But tbh I don't see Logan punking DP in a sword fight like he did SS but it was under Way's run so meh...

juggernaut74
Yea Logan chumped SS in their last fight. It was embarrassing.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Good fight. SS has the advantage because of his powers. Plus Wade's CIS. As far as sword skills go they're evenly matched IMO. But tbh I don't see Logan punking DP in a sword fight like he did SS but it was under Way's run so meh...

Tbf, happened at the very end of Logan's re-training. After SS humbled him many times. Could be argued Harada was simply getting tired, considering how long they were at it.

Logan at his best is a beast with a sword, though.

pym-ftw
Harada in my head

Pool in a comic.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tbf, happened at the very end of Logan's re-training. After SS humbled him many times. Could be argued Harada was simply getting tired, considering how long they were at it.

Logan at his best is a beast with a sword, though. no argument there. It's just he said (iirc) he got to pick one out of like 35 different ways of defeating SS. That part was just ugh...

StiltmanFTW
Just 6, not 35. Well, he's just that good.

Meanwhile, DP buys a submarine from your fellow countryman and doesn't even know what it's for. Compared to that showing of stupidity, losing a sparring round is nothing.

Makes me feel bad I laughed a bit. "It's a submarine... it's supposed to sink."

smile

laughing out loud

laughing

Mindset
It is.

SamZED
Just 6, not 35. Well, he's just that good.

Meanwhile, DP buys a submarine from your fellow countryman and doesn't even know what it's for. Compared to that showing of stupidity, losing a sparring round is nothing.

Makes me feel bad I laughed a bit. "It's a submarine... it's supposed to sink."

smile

laughing out loud

laughing you know as well as I do that Wade under Way's run was borderline retarded.miffed

But I'm glad you still keep up with DP books.stick out tongue Btw Have you read "the good the bad and the ugly" with Cap and Logan?

Mindset
I need to start reading comics again.

leonidas
"START" reading. yeah. no expression

StiltmanFTW
you know as well as I do that Wade under Way's run was borderline retarded.miffed

But I'm glad you still keep up with DP books.stick out tongue Btw Have you read "the good the bad and the ugly" with Cap and Logan?

I might have seen some scans. In that arc, Wade tries to cheer up Logan that he'll get his HF back in no time?

SamZED
I might have seen some scans. In that arc, Wade tries to cheer up Logan that he'll get his HF back in no time? yep. Lots of people dropped the new run because the first arc kinda sucked. But it all goes uphill from that point. Feels very "Kelly".

Originally posted by Mindset
I need to start reading comics again. you should.stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by leonidas
"START" reading. yeah. no expression Comics are what cowards use to win vs debates.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
Comics are what cowards use to win vs debates. Some people use intelligence. Just sayin.

Mindset
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Some people use intelligence. Just sayin. Yup, I do.

I'm glad you noticed. thumb up

8swords
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yea Logan chumped SS in their last fight. It was embarrassing.

not as embarassing as current weak and feeble logan.

maxivitopowe
you know as well as I do that Wade under Way's run was borderline retarded.miffed

But I'm glad you still keep up with DP books.stick out tongue Btw Have you read "the good the bad and the ugly" with Cap and Logan? is that the one where they fight Korean x-men and cap holds of theentire Korean army by just standing in front of them?

Kazenji
Which Silver Samurai are we using?

deathslash
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
is that the one where they fight Korean x-men and cap holds of theentire Korean army by just standing in front of them? Yes, that's the comic. It was a very badass feat for Cap and Deadpool was actually being taken seriously and was awesome all throughout that arc. If anyone is tired of seeing Deadpool being made a joke of, I suggest that you pick up The good the Bad and the ugly.

maxivitopowe
Yeah out was awesome
And how Wade was acting when he found out he was being hunted and when he found out his daughter was dead odds how I wasn't Pete to be gets his voodoo back

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Which Silver Samurai are we using?

Kenuichio.

But if you want to get technical, it wasn't specified in the OP, so we should be using the kid.

SamZED
We use the most current version. So a giant killer robot from The Wolverine.

pym-ftw
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

Oh no you didn't! laughing

Suit piloted by Ichiro Yashida. Not that it makes it better in any way. Sigh.

abhilegend
Bwahahahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.