Jesse Eisenberg and Jeremy Irons Cast In New Superman/Batman Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupezM'
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/jesse-eisenberg-cast-as-lex-luthor-in-supermanbatman-jeremy-irons-set-as-alfred-1201079902/

Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't see it... In fact Eisenberg's acting annoys the hell out of me. Reminds me of a pubescent quirky teen not a villain like Lex Luthor.

-Pr-
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I think he can do it. I just think it's a question of whether he will or not.

steverules_2
He annoys me but he's been in good movies so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, besides Lex is the villain so I guess he's meant to annoy me erm

DARTH POWER
I think he will play the role well for the vision they have in mind (probably a more modern day young super genius Billionaire. And maybe just slightly nerdy).

super pr*xy
snyder and co. are trying to bring superman in with the times.. i think, with the release pushed back, we're gonna have a hell of a movie.. world's finest, possibly the trinity, sharing one universe for the first time? i'll be lining up for this one, not only once.. call me a fanatic, call me an optimist or call me a fool.. i am excited..

Omega Vision
I don't doubt he could play a younger, more youthful Luthor. But...come on, he'll never be as menacing or commanding as either Clancy Brown or Kevin Spacey.

emporerpants
I'm going to wait and see. Is this a casting that I saw coming and agree with? No. But it might also be good. I'm going to wait until the movie comes out before I start flipping tables. As of right now I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't doubt he could play a younger, more youthful Luthor. But...come on, he'll never be as menacing or commanding as either Clancy Brown or Kevin Spacey.

Maybe not, but I think he could be menacing enough, and commanding enough, to be Luthor.

NemeBro
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I think he will play the role well for the vision they have in mind (probably a more modern day young super genius Billionaire. And maybe just slightly nerdy). Makes me wanna cry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.